Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

Good morning!

I was just trying to catch up and I came over here to see the vid or transcripts of the interview. I didn't see it posted so I went and found the actual interview in case others are interested.

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

There are a lot of vids so in case it stops going to that particular one the title is "Casey's ex on Cindy, Caylee and crime"

Just a question re: Jesse--why was his testimony ("Casey told me") considered heresay and not admitted when Krystal Holloway's "George told me" testimony was not heresay?

Krystal said that 'George' told me. Prosecution could then request 'George' to go on stand and confirm or deny. 'George told Krystal'.

ICA told 'Jesse' about Lee. The person who 'told' was ICA NOT Lee, therefore prosecution can't make ICA go on the stand and confirm or deny the story. Lee didn't tell thus he can't state whether Jesse's comments are true or false only ICA can go on stand. Since she's the defendant and can't be forced to testify, it is heresay and unadmissable.

How do we know they were having sex [ well intercourse] on a regular basis??
She could have been telling him she was having girl problems and just doing other things to make him happy that wouldnt involve taking off her clothes.

I'm not sure Cindy is trying to make Jesse the father as much as she still believes Caylee was early. I think KC was hoping that everyone would believe Jesse was the father and the story just never changed. She was probably right on time and claimed baby was early.

I don't think Cindy believes Caylee was early . I think that was a lie on the stand to explain why they didn't have a baby shower until after Caylee was born. She was trying to pretend they were thrilled that ICA was pregnant and wanted everyone to know .This included having a baby shower to celebrate ,but because the shower wasn't until after Caylee was born she had to come up with a reason,thus,Caylee was early. We had not heard that before because it was a new lie to fit her testimony of being happy ICA was pregnant.

Jesse is such a nice young man but he does not understand the dynamics of a sociopath. He's ruining LA reputation over lies and hearsay.

It's obvious that LA was odd man out during and after the pregnancy. He was sullen and standoffish b/c his sister and parents were lying. I bet ICA told LA terrible stories about Jesse to keep Lee away from Jesse. Then she tarnishes LA to Jesse to keep JG away from LA. That's pure sociopath behavior but the more Jesse continues bringing this up the more it will be lost out that ICA is a pathological liar and had reasons to keep JG and LA away from one another.

I don't find LA creepy or perverted. He's the one who I can empathisize with. It seems he tried to tell Casey's friends that she was a con artist and a liar but now he's ruined b/c of her lies and people willing to believe one lie even though they know everything ICA says was a lie.

JA said on Dr. Drew that Lee was the biggest surprise at the trial.He said Lee had been reluctantly cooperative until a few weeks before the trial when he refused to meet with the Sa's . They had to "refresh" his memory and noted he cried on the stand but never before when discussing the same stuff.He described Lee as doing a 180.

I could have sworn that the prosecution put an end to that theory. It turned out that CA NEVER made a call to GA at that time about any pool ladder being up. I for one don't believe for a second that Caylee died in the pool. Caylee died by her mother's hands, either in the house with chloroform and duct tape or in the car with cloroform and duct tape.....oh and we can't leave out the little beating heart sticker.

That post still indicated they believed Caylee died at her mother's hands though, in a horrible way JMO. Possible JMO

I don't think Cindy believes Caylee was early . I think that was a lie on the stand to explain why they didn't have a baby shower until after Caylee was born. She was trying to pretend they were thrilled that ICA was pregnant and wanted everyone to know .This included having a baby shower to celebrate ,but because the shower wasn't until after Caylee was born she had to come up with a reason,thus,Caylee was early. We had not heard that before because it was a new lie to fit her testimony of being happy ICA was pregnant.

As much as Cindy clearly loved Caylee imo, I don't know how many Moms would be thrilled at the moment they heard their unwed daughter living at home, was pregnant. JMO

I don't know why Mark Lippman goes on all these shows. All he ever says is he cannot answer the question because of attorney-client confidentiality!

to get his 15 minutes of infamy. :seeya:

As much as Cindy clearly loved Caylee imo, I don't know how many Moms would be thrilled at the moment they heard their unwed daughter living at home, was pregnant. JMO

Agreed. Even assuming the parents of Casey weren't thrilled when they found out she was pregnant, what does that prove, exactly? How many people would in that situation? She wasn't married, she had no stable source of income, and to this day does anyone but Casey knows who the father of the child is? Again, how many parents would be thrilled in those circumstances that their daughter was having a child?

Being pregnant is not hard to cover for some people. I was 7 months along before my family knew with my first one. Only my sister knew for sure I was. So maybe that is why nobody really noticed KC was. IMO her parents would want to deny it up until the baby was born even if they knew. MOO her parents should have taught her about birth control, but as I see it CA is the kind that would never think her kids would do anything like the things KC has done and most likely will continue to do.

Last night on Dr. Drew Jesse said he had to pry the information about Lee out of Casey. He said Lee was very stand offish, didn't talk to him and scowled at him. He said he questioned ICA about that and why Lee was not engaging with Caylee and she kept saying she didn't want to talk about it and Jesse finally made her tell him.

I don't ever remember hearing this story with all this detail. I always thought ICA just kind of told Jesse about Lee groping her probably for attention or sympathy, it comes across a little different with him saying he was questioning her about Lee to begin with because he was acting strangely. So I'm curious, did I miss something before when Jesse told this story or he is just adding the detail now?

KC told Jesse she was pregnant in a text????

What a way to find out you're going to be a daddy.

Last night on Dr. Drew Jesse said he had to pry the information about Lee out of Casey. He said Lee was very stand offish, didn't talk to him and scowled at him. He said he questioned ICA about that and why Lee was not engaging with Caylee and she kept saying she didn't want to talk about it and Jesse finally made her tell him.

I don't ever remember hearing this story with all this detail. I always thought ICA just kind of told Jesse about Lee groping her probably for attention or sympathy, it comes across a little different with him saying he was questioning her about Lee to begin with because he was acting strangely. So I'm curious, did I miss something before when Jesse told this story or he is just adding the detail now?

Jesse had to ask a few times which gave Casey time to come up with a lie. I've seen people do this kind of act before and one would think Jesse was smart enough after the fact to figure out how Casey was playing him during his 'prying'. And your right, whenever this story was told before it hadn't sounded like JA had to 'pry' just that ICA told him. Wonder if his current feelings about this are clouding what/how it happened six years ago.

JA should not have been surprised by LA. It's not like LA lied on the stand. He finally showed some emotion. IMO JA should have been prepared for this. It was a capital case and there are conflicted loyalties. It's not super unusual for a family member to be reticient to send a sibling to death. Could be that this wasn't considered as carefully by JA before the proceedings so he didn't prepare for the possibility.

I've wondered all along if maybe Casey was trying to hide the pregnancy so she could then dump the baby after birth...thinking that nobody would have been the wiser. Then Cindy got the smack upside the head by her brother that blew Casey's plan to bits.
moo

Thank you Daisy!

Good morning!

I was just trying to catch up and I came over here to see the vid or transcripts of the interview. I didn't see it posted so I went and found the actual interview in case others are interested.

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

There are a lot of vids so in case it stops going to that particular one the title is "Casey's ex on Cindy, Caylee and crime"

That's a very plausible theory I had never thought of. Creepy

I've wondered all along if maybe Casey was trying to hide the pregnancy so she could then dump the baby after birth...thinking that nobody would have been the wiser. Then Cindy got the smack upside the head by her brother that blew Casey's plan to bits.
moo

If the picture of Casey and Cindy at the brother's wedding was taken at around 7 months, then I find it hard to believe that a guy having sex with a girl would not be aware of that protruding belly, esp. with the girl having no clothes on. Being in the dark would not matter, unless that part of his anatomy was the only thing touching her... he had to have felt her belly at some point.
I found it interesting that Richard said they met in Jan. of 2005. Casey had to have gotten pregnant around Nov. and he could already tell she was pregnant by Jan.? Amazing. My mother could always tell within a month or two, but a man doesn't usually pay attention to the "glow" or puffy face, or whatever. And since he had just met her, how did he know she wasn't like that all the time anyway? I just find this man's statements odd and I suspect he is enjoying all this renewed publicity.

Actually, Papa Grund didn't meet Casey until June of 2005. And yes, he says he noticed then that Casey looked pregnant and mentioned it to Jesse.

Apparently, Jesse never brought Casey around during Part 1 (the 6 or so weeks in January 2005) of their relationship.

KC was the one who broke off the engagement with Jesse. He has said in some interviews that he believes that Cindy played a part in the breakup because she was very attached to Caylee and he theorized that Cindy was threatened at the thought of sharing Caylee with him and his family.

CA sure had a funny way of showing that attachment in court...

Mallory? He may have dodged a bullet this time but he isn't bullet proof! He needs to stay away from anyone who has been tainted by the Anthony's, IMO.

I should have ended my sentence with "just kidding."
I realized when I saw your post, it reads like I was serious about dating Mallory. Although she seems like such a sweet one, I hope she runs, runs from LA and the clan.

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, just the first few posts. I have heard of many women who hide their pregnancy from friends, family, a friend of mine - her niece hid it until she gave birth on the bathroom floor. I don't know the person so I can't say if she looked pregnant or not but she was heavily into sports and continued playing sports up to a few days before giving birth.

But on the flip side of that, I know someone who pretended to be pregnant for the whole 9 months, right up to going into hospital, having the baby and the baby dying. Obviously there was no baby! But she fooled all her family, including her partner.

I saw her the day before her due date. She wore a big coat so I couldn't see what her bump was like at that time but she was telling me how she had an appointment the following day at the hospital, she seemed really excited, nothing out of the ordinary from what I could see. Next thing I know is she had the baby the following day but it died at birth. Everyone was devastated but things didn't add up. No one was with her when she had this baby. It's only because a relative of hers worked at the hospital and enquired the following day about the baby and they said there was no person of that name. Honestly, everyone who knew her thought she was pregnant, how she hid it from her partner God only knows. Needless to say this was very distressing for many people involved.

She was extremely thin which IMO makes it even more difficult to pretend something like that, I really don't know how she did it but she did. She has since gone on to have a child but I think she needs help, anyone who does something like that is crazy IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back