Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
God PLEASE don't let them start with the "kidnapping" thing again. I will die...I will absolutely die.

a crowd- guess the vigil is on- people missed the news or don't read WS

I am sure most of them have seen and accepted the news. A vigil can be held for any reason of observation or rememberance--or of course it can also be a period of waiting, such as for rescue of a person (if they did not accept the news that Caylee is gone).

It can also be support for the remaining loved ones of the person who has died or is missing. The family is infuriating, but for the most part I do believe that they are largely innocent--and I know that they're suffering no matter what degree of guilt they do own. :(

Lisha

I'm right here, LOL.

I just can't bring myself to go. I just can't. It's such a circus out there.

You could be our reporter on the scene ... call it in lol

but I understand ... has to be madness ... this is the most vehicle traffic we've seen all day

You could be our reporter on the scene ... call it in lol

but I understand ... has to be madness ... this is the most vehicle traffic we've seen all day

I understand as well. I just thought maybe you knew/heard anything.

I know that most of the news is covering the hurricane, and trust me, my thoughts and prayers go out for those people, but but but, I want LIVE coverage of this, this is going on NOW, Gustav isn't supposed to hit for about 10 more hours and the news coverage, as much as I love Sam Sheppard, is the same thing over and over and over again.....I wish I could be in Florida right now :(

there's way more than a dozen, if they're not careful this could get ugly....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304