Heard something new in the last 911 call

newuser

Reaction score
Someone please listen carefully to the last and panicked 911 call. I heard it again last night in the NG special. They also displayed the transcription on the screen. When CA says the famous line about the dead body in the car, and she's waiting for a response, you can hear her saying "Caylee is missing! Caylee is missing!" Like she's trying to absorb the reality of it. I've heard that many times. But, if you listen closely, she says "GEORGE" Caylee is missing! She was speaking to GA while on the phone with 911 and in the background, you hear his voice. It was not LA speaking. It was GA saying "who", just as he claims to have said when he first heard the news.

But this is important because he was supposedly at work when this happened.

Someone, please re-listen and see if you hear it too.

Someone please listen carefully to the last and panicked 911 call. I heard it again last night in the NG special. They also displayed the transcription on the screen. When CA says the famous line about the dead body in the car, and she's waiting for a response, you can hear her saying "Caylee is missing! Caylee is missing!" Like she's trying to absorb the reality of it. I've heard that many times. But, if you listen closely, she says "GEORGE" Caylee is missing! She was speaking to GA while on the phone with 911 and in the background, you hear his voice. It was not LA speaking. It was GA saying "who", just as he claims to have said when he first heard the news.

I definitely heard it.

I heard it last night, but was not thinking that George was supposed to have not been there. Is that true?

AT 1:24 she says George, Caylee's missing.

What time was that call made?

I thought I had read, and he had testified to, that this took place when he was summoned to the home by either CA or LA. My recollection is that CA had left a voicemail for him, trying to get a hold of him at work. When he showed up at the house, it was when LA and KC and CA were all already there. LA and KC were in the house talking and CA was outside calling 911 because she had just found out through KC telling LA that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. My assumption was that GA had come home and that's when she told him "George, we lost Caylee", while she was on the phone with 911.

I heard Cindy say George also. When is his claim when he got home? Was he there when LE arrived?

Yes, I know this has been discussed before, don't ask me where though I'm sure it's been long buried in threads by now but from what I remember GA walked in while CA was on the phone to 911 and that is the first time she told him what was going on. He had tried to reach her (CA) on her cell phone after getting a message from her saying something is wrong but she didn't answer and that's why he sent Lee over to the house before he got there to see if everything was okay.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

Dispatch: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says (Zenaida) took her a month ago. (inaudible).

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=EAA7BE4893837FBFE272EDDF35344FB6?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

If you find GA testimony he states that he called Lee to go to the house because he was still at work.
I think he went home at this 3rd. 911 call.

Yes, I know this has been discussed before, don't ask me where though I'm sure it's been long buried in threads by now but from what I remember GA walked in while CA was on the phone to 911 and that is the first time she told him what was going on. He had tried to reach her (CA) on her cell phone after getting a message from her saying something is wrong but she didn't answer and that's why he sent Lee over to the house before he got there to see if everything was okay.

I remember the events like this as well. But, in an interview with LE (can't remember which one) George tells them that when he got home that Cindy was outside and said "we've lost her, we've lost her" and he asks her who and Cindy says "Caylee".(paraphrasing by me). Why would George tell this to LE when we have proof that he walked in during the call?

So what is the truth? I wouldn't think that Cindy would be outside pacing and saying that to George before she called 911 the last time.

Ugh, this family!:mad:

George WAS home and walked in (allegedly) during Cindy making the 3rd and last 911 call. You can hear a tiny bit of their exchange on the 911 call. I think we talked about this one time before (but I can't remember what thread). Allegedly Cindy was in the garage when she made the 3rd call (and was probably walking and pacing around) and then George came home.

George stated in his LE interview that he got home right before 10 and Cindy had just called 911 to report Caylee missing. He says he was trying to console Cindy and police arrived soon after.

She's on two phones. She's talking to George on a phone. You can tell this in several ways - the distance of his voice, the inflection of her voice, and the fact that she has to tell him that the LE have still not arrived (he'd know that if he was there).

She's talking to him on the phone.

In his statement, GA says that he got home and CA was pacing in the garage on the phone with the police. I questioned this at first too. I wasn't sure who she was talking to in the background the first time I heard it, though.

He had tried to reach her (CA) on her cell phone after getting a message from her saying something is wrong but she didn't answer and that's why he sent Lee over to the house before he got there to see if everything was okay.

Snipped

I'm pretty sure I read the other day in the most recent doc dump interview with Lee that he got a call from CA telling him she found Casey..They were on the way home & she wanted Lee to meet them there..Lee says he got there right before them & from that point on the original story (GA calls Lee) stayed the same..I want to go back to check on this but I have no clue where exactly the new Lee interview is..Does someone have a direct link to it OR does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Cindy originally said she hadn't seen Caylee since the 7th of June, not the 9th or 31 days from the current date in the middle of July. She's probably just saying stuff. Sometimes that happens but I'd never noticed th 7th before. I think George had just arrrived at this time. I don't think there's anything sinister there. If I recall, he's always said that he got home about the time the cops came.

That and when she says I haven't seen my granddaughter since June the 7th... and we all know that she had her on June 15th at the nursing home.

I took the official transcript and made some corrections. Please help me with the parts in bold:

Dispatcher: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. (pause) George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She's been missing for a month.

Dispatcher: okay. I just. can. I need. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I’m gonna try and find.

Cindy: I'm so worry we can do I could kill her.

Dispatcher: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I’m on the phone with them.

Dispatcher: is your daughter there?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatcher: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that Zanny took her a month ago and (inaudible) trying to find her.

Dispatcher: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: Casey it's the sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

I could have sworn I heard that too, but I thought they were running sound bytes together. I didn't realize it was the same call. Stupid, me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back