Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thou shall not kill thou wife.

I think he thinks the beard hides his facial expressions but I think it makes them more prominent esp his eyes.

aahh, maybe he wasn't in 'Sunday School' the day they studied that....(no offence anyone)
yes, no doubt that could be a reason on the facial expressions, i liked that idea too.
My whole thing here about the religon angle here is that a beard is something one would possibly grow if they were in fact guilty of sinning (I dare say you can't have a worse sin than killing) and were then reaching out for forgiveness. just a thought.......
I know what I think of this ideal and notion, but I am not a heavily religous person nor do i have a 'man of the church' as a brother in law either.......anything is clearly possible with certain people....as we have already seen very publicly...passion pop!!

The police and or close family would already know the preliminary cause of death. From what I understand an official Cause of Death will follow next.

IMO

So, what are your thoughts... if, after the reports are back and GBC is now a suspect... would they tell her family first. Would his arrest be the first he hears of her COD? {apart from when he actually did it} IMO

Hi all I have watched and followed since thread one and really enjoy the constructive and well thought our theories. I am also impressed with the integrity and behavior of most of the posters.

I am a local and neighbour of ABC and my daughter and I have followed this case with interest and with sadness. My daughter is a bit of an amateur sleuth!!

My daughter has just got back from uni and as she passed the Indooroopilly Police Station she saw GBCs car parked at the front in the car park.

She knows that it is his car because she saw him driving it at Kenmore Village shops last week and she has seen it parked in front of the rental property in Brookfield last week. A gold non metallic 4 wheel drive.

I wonder if this is finally the statement that we have all been waiting for???!!

:woohoo:

Yes gold car is a Nissan X Trail....

aahh, maybe he wasn't in 'Sunday School' the day they studied that....(no offence anyone)
yes, no doubt that could be a reason on the facial expressions, i liked that idea too.
My whole thing here about the religon angle here is that a beard is something one would possibly grow if they were in fact guilty of sinning (I dare say you can't have a worse sin than killing) and were then reaching out for forgiveness. just a thought.......
I know what I think of this ideal and notion, but I am not a heavily religous person nor do i have a 'man of the church' as a brother in law either.......anything is clearly possible with certain people....as we have already seen very publicly...passion pop!!

Yeah he def should not have skipped that Bible class lol. I noticed Scott Peterson did the beard thing too and some others(cant remember their names).

imo as the QPS have not verified the names of any suspect or charged anyone GBC would automatically be the next-of-kin...hence be given the toxicology results and they would also be given to the Dickies...

I would have thought even if the next-of-kin was a suspect this report would still be given to them if they requested it...

The report is only the *result* of what took place...the police would certainly not be releasing any information to next-of-kin/anyone about what evidence they had gathered re how this tragedy occurred...

NO THEY WON'T especially if the next of kin is the suspect or a POI as we are putting it now, when charges are laid the defence may request via thee usual legal system for all evidence disclosed for the case against the accused, not before.

IMO there will be no release of information bar the COD and not until they are sure of the results and next action in the investigation/prosecution, but it hasn't gotten that far yet or has it.

In reference to two cars being used. Maybe the accomplice did not want to ride in the car that had the body in it. Too afraid they might get pulled over or just plain creeped out about it?

Thanks :) but why use the other family car then, why not their own? Do you think perhaps a DNA thing...

Some thoughts as to why the police responded so quickly ... perhaps... IMO GBC didnt phone the police at all but Mrs Dickie had been calling ABC on Thursday night and had not been able to reach her. By morning when they called again and still didnt reach her ... maybe they called GBC and GBC responded that she had gone for a walk but hadnt returned... then... given the info Mrs Dickie had... she alerted the police and voiced her concerns... which was why QPS arrived immediately.

Yes that is exactly what my mum would do in that situation :)

Yes that is exactly what my mum would do in that situation :)

Yep, my mum would panic something rotten. haha When she knows I have to walk somewhere in the dark she gets me to call her when I get there/home... and if I don't within the allowed time, she rings me all breathless "Are you ok?????" Gotta love our mums hey? :rocker:

Unfolding this is I think where all the confusion came from...there were two reports...similar to what we spoke about earlier...reports get removed/words changed etc...& again both reports are by that same journo...

One report was an ipad app version...the other a standard version....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

AND another report by poster sleuth Makara was from talking directly to the horses mouth, Alison Sandy, a crime reporter at CM.

This crime reporter says she doesn't know either as she has heard so many different stories. Alison Sandy, the crime reporter, said this to Makara on the phone on 22 May......this was AFTER she was wrongly reporting on ipad app and standard version on 15 May.......

How more correct can it be now that Makara called her and put her on the spot and caught her out being wrong. Both versions were wrong she admitted as she literally does not know and hopes this becomes clearer soon........apart from asking Gerard, she said she will not know as Allison BCs parents do not know either.

05-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Makara
Thread #11

In regard to the alleged sleepover, I've just spoken to Alison Sandy, the journalist who interviewed the Dickies and also Alison's friend. Alison Sandy told me that they've invariably been told both nights and the only people who know for sure i.e. Gerard will not clarify. Alison also said that they're hoping that things will become clearer soon.

So that's it! If anyone really wants to clear this up once and for all, I guess you will have to ask Gerard. Good luck with that!

So as we all speculate that Allison was a good person and well balanced she had no need to take any substance that would alter her behaviour or health mentally or otherwise so yes ruling out the "depression" scenario which we all believe to be false and conjecture on the part of the naysayers.

QPS would have the picture we all have seen painted but with more corroborative materiel to back it up, so what other evidence solid or circumstantial can they put together for the DPP to go ahead and place a case against the perpetrator.

Dam no clue now from toxicology, next action?

Apparently that can be a good thing but i don't know it's too confusing.My brother said he heard on the news somewhere that it was no help to the police (or something ) All i heard them say was the toxicology report gave the police no new clues. I have been trying to find the video on channel 10 . Then i went to google but i don't know how long it takes for the news reports to go on there

This would be inline with what I had heard here in Melbourne from a detective.....That every week, the children averaged 3 sleepovers a week, usually being Thur, Fri and Sat.....Due to both parents lifestyles, apparently...these three nights were, their nights.

Perhaps GBC was virtually living at the senior BC home and so sleepovers were just shared custody with dad?

It won't necessarily rule out suicide altogether just from toxicology, as there are other ways to take one's life.

I'm hoping that the non-significant tox results simply has reconfirmed what the police are already thinking re COD based on autopsy results.

That's ok, I think you'll find a few people will post it.

What happens next?? I'm hoping this isn't bad news. I guess it could depend on HOW she did actually die?? I don't know much, but is there certain types of death that toxicology reports wouldn't pick up? I guess what I mean is... I hope they weren't counting on the report telling them.

Hey I'll tell you one thing it tells us......she was not poisoned nor was she in an 'Overdose suicide' mood that night. Just says positively no foul play in the ingestion of fatal matter.

Eliminates another perhaps mention of her 'state of mind' by someone close??

Yep, my mum would panic something rotten. haha When she knows I have to walk somewhere in the dark she gets me to call her when I get there/home... and if I don't within the allowed time, she rings me all breathless "Are you ok?????" Gotta love our mums hey? :rocker:

My grandmother still makes me call and let the phone ring three times to let her know when I get home from her place lol.

Perhaps GBC was virtually living at the senior BC home and so sleepovers were just shared custody with dad?

Good point, that is a lot of days to be away from home.

ALSO:

There's a game that investigators play with release of info to the media, on the assumption that the perp may be following coverage of the case (some perps do, some don't).

QPS isn't obliged to tell the public the whole truth during an investigation and they often play word games.

It's usually more a matter of withholding the entire truth and letting the perp draw his/her conclusions.
:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member