Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Thanks Patty G you have worked above and beyond the call of duty.

I have already got a much better vizualization of the house and garden than I had before I started this Quest! I think we have already answered several past posts asking about layout of the house and garden. I can certainly now follow Gretas tour and understand much better. I can now see that KC had to traipse thru the house doing whatever she did!! Hopefully dripping forensic evidence every time.

Hope springs eternal I still hope more will be forthcoming from other WSers?

Thanks Patty G you have worked above and beyond the call of duty.

I have already got a much better vizualization of the house and garden than I had before I started this Quest! I think we have already answered several past posts asking about layout of the house and garden. I can certainly now follow Gretas tour and understand much better. I can now see that KC had to traipse thru the house doing whatever she did!! Hopefully dripping forensic evidence every time.

Hope springs eternal I still hope more will be forthcoming from other WSers?

Your welcome. Seeing the floor plan has actually helped me too!

The agent said: come on over and I'll take you on a tour of the house. I thought, hummmmm, I am about 2 hours away. :crazy:

Your welcome. Seeing the floor plan has actually helped me too!

The agent said: come on over and I'll take you on a tour of the house. I thought, hummmmm, I am about 2 hours away. :crazy:
I would not ask you to go that far.... but if you did, how are you with a sketch pad?
I am thinking this is a standard design, perhaps touted to prospective clients by showing a plan? Any House Designers Florida builders out there?

I would not ask you to go that far.... but if you did, how are you with a sketch pad?
I am thinking this is a standard design, perhaps touted to prospective clients by showing a plan? Any House Designers Florida builders out there?

I wouldn't have to sketch it because that's the floor plan, but I would probably take a black light with me! :crazy:

It's possible "Dove Builders of Central Florida" built the Anthony homes as this builder is or did build new homes in Chickasaw Ranch Estates.

You can also contact that agent in the link I provided and see if he knows who built the house.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Hercule :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here is the floor plan ..... :) AND only for reference to what an Open Floor Plan looks like. This is not the Anthony home.

Attachments

• viewimg.gif
    viewimg.gif
    443.9 KB · Views: 837
woohoo: :woohoo: Hercule :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here is the floor plan ..... :)

Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.

Another edit: Cindy said the washer and dryer are in the garage, she doesn't have a utility room.

Are you sure that's the correct floor plan? The Anthony home has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are at the front of the house.

ADD: In the interviews done in their home, there are sliding glass doors behind the A's when they're sitting in the great room.

It is a ONLY a sample of an open floor plan for a similar style house like the Anthony's. Only difference is this is 3 bedroom and they have 4 bedrooms. Hercule was trying to get an idea of an "open floor plan".

It is a ONLY a sample of an open floor plan for a similar style house like the Anthony's. Only difference is this is 3 bedroom and they have 4 bedrooms. Hercule was trying to get an idea of an "open floor plan".

Oh, I suppose I should have read back further in the thread. Sorry. I see now that you edited your post to reflect that.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Hercule :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here is the floor plan ..... :) AND only for reference to what an Open Floor Plan looks like. This is not the Anthony home.

Thank you Patty G. Awesome job. Hope Hercule comes on to see it soon.
:blowkiss:

Another edit: Cindy said the washer and dryer are in the garage, she doesn't have a utility room.
It would be a good idea if people added/ammended what they know.
Not sure how to centralise this?

It would be a good idea if people added/ammended what they know.
Not sure how to centralise this?

I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/g...13129600500&query_data=1111111O&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.

I just looked up their property records here http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/g...13129600500&query_data=1111111O&tax_year=2009. Their sf is only 1472. The house looked bigger than that on the outside. Anyhow, I was thinking that if we research the builder we may be able to find out the floor plans, but since it was built so long ago I am not sure how accurate that would be.
I can pull the title records on the whole street and surrounding area. Maybe that will give us more information.

If interested in the floor plan - and if you haven't already - I highly recommend searching Fox Video for the Greta interviews w/ G&C. In one of the first interviews we see Greta & Cindy sitting @ the kitchen table and you see some over-the-shoulder views of the house and windows...in one shot you see the pool outside through what I believe was the kitchen window over the sink. In another Greta interview they walk through Casey & Caylee's rooms. And finally, in the Greta interview w/ G&C where George tells the story of seeing Casey & Caylee leave 6/16 and the gas cans being returned 6/24 G&C are seated on a couch in the living room. I believe this shows the living room to be @ the main entrance to the house with a door by the couch that leads to the garage or garage foyer. All IIRC, of course.

ETA: Just goto Fox website => Videos => Search using "caylee"...and while you wait you can enjoy that the pop-up box says something like, "FoxNews is searching for Caylee..." The search returns chronologically and all of the Greta interviews I ref'd above were VERY early in the case.

There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...

It keeps telling me no records found even when I put in the exact book and page number the deed should be found under. I guess I will try again tommorrow.

I can pull the title records on the whole street and surrounding area. Maybe that will give us more information.

There doesn't seem to be a floor plan listed and the second one is the exact same square footage. Gosh, can you image trying to sell your house in this market AND live on the same street as the A's? I'm going to go try to figure out who built the houses...

Maybe check out this post by Ms. Patty with the floor plan for an open floor type model:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3134739&postcount=437

It isn't exact, but if you trace back a few pages (16-19?), I think the builder to contact is listed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back