2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best justice at this point, in addition to the financial recoveries, would be for the entire world to completely IGNORE her from now on. She would be despondent with getting no attention. And she would be alone and broke. I wish that could happen, but I know it's not realistic.

Boycott anything Casey Marie Anthony or anything to do with the Anthony family. They helped get an alleged killer free...

I already started since 48 hours had a special on the night she was found not guilty...I cared not to listen to their program and will refuse to look at anything in the future...JMHO

No Justice was served to Caylee Marie :rose:

Judge on Fox news states that Florida statutes REQUIRE the credit for all time served and also for good time credit and also for other types of credits.......AND that the sheriff has the authority to do the calculations and actually release her himself even before the judge and the attorneys finish their "one hour" of conference regarding their own calculations.

She was incarcerated on October 14, 2008 for the alleged murder of Caylee with no bond...She hasn't done quite 3 years as yet but she also had time served for the check fraud. How can they count that as time served when they already used it??? I wonder if His Honor forgot that...JMHO

No justice was served for Caylee Marie :rose:

How much time did she get for the check fraud?

I think she will be released today or tomorrow and it will not be announced. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if by 5 tonight she is somewhere in hiding. JMO

You were reading my mind! I agree. It won't be announced until AFTER her team scoops her away in a limo to a safe, posh hideout!:maddening:

Won't she have to serve even more time bc the check charges should have went first? Is Perry forgetting the check ones?

Maybe Amy can look if she has any more missing checks, or Tony or Ricardo... I am sure there are many, more people though perhaps the statute of limitations ran out

She has served the time on the check charges. She is already a convicted felon b/c of those.

To the dude on HLN saying it isn't right to call the jurors idiots: <modsnip>

The attorney's on GVS last night pretty much called them idiots. They were saying that most of the jurors were not college graduates and because of that they couldn't understand the forensics of the case. They got caught up in a "CSI" moment.

Yeah, I think the jailer already knew the formula-- she may be getting out today. I think this is part of the plan to "protect" her. :mad:

The best justice at this point, in addition to the financial recoveries, would be for the entire world to completely IGNORE her from now on. She would be despondent with getting no attention. And she would be alone and broke. I wish that could happen, but I know it's not realistic.

I beiieve that is about how Lizzie Borden lived out her life..^i^

Bob Kealing says GA was shooting daggers at ICA.

Oh Please ...this is nothing but an act. George fell on his sword for Casey. With his permission, the DT accused him of sexual abuse and made him out to be a liar. River C. lied for the DT. She never had an affair with George. IMO

I get the purpose of her LONG hair being down today..It's not so much cos the jury wasn't there but to make the point how LONG she's been in jail=time served..We all know, including JP, it was very short on the day she entered jail. Ugh!

It's done. Judge Perry gave her the most he could based on her convictions.

I'm not wasting one more moment of anger. Casey is not worth it. I will hug my kids a little tighter, count my blessings a little more, and leave her fate in the hands of a righteous Judge. Caylee is beyond all of this ~ she knows no pain, anger, fear, or sadness. Her family will live out the rest of their lives, knowing what they did and didn't do. So be it.

God bless all of you dear people. Your dedication and intelligence have been truly awe inspiring for me to see. The world is a richer place because of your concern and caring. :grouphug:

Too bad, but at least in GP, right???? I hope I hope !!!! She needs some type of real punishment!

According to some of my fellow WSers.. Nope! She has a right to protectice custody. Kaysarasara!

Who would watch that movie? People are not going to pay to see a movie involving Casey. They're just not going to do it. Even a TV movie would be a disaster for any sponsor. The book version would flop as well. The very last thing most people want is more lies from Casey. And someone thinks people would actually pay to read them? I just don't see it. The *advertiser censored* industry even has enough sense to realize this.

They said this about OJ too but he made more money after the murders than he did before them. Go figure.

Neither does the IRS....

And maybe the IRS has now audited the returns of the Anthonys and Casey.....and besides the $70,000, we will see KC returned to prison for tax evasion ala Richard Hatch....

I imagine THAT would be a lengthy prison sentence since she would be sentenced as a prior CONVICTED FELON.....

Agreed. Because the federal jurisdiction doesn't screw around. In federal prisons you served almost your entire sentence. None of this time off for good behavior crap.

They just showed a protester guy who had duct tape with a heart on it over his mouth.

And one last vindictive comment and then I am done...

I hope each of these jurors one day find themselves somehow involved in case involving a seated jury from the PROSECUTION side and finally discover exactly how important it is to follow the ACTUAL law and perform their civic duty from a very responsible and serious viewpoint....

THEN, and only THEN will they finally realize where THEY failed the system in this case....

Carry on...

The other thing you haven't mention is - it is only a matter of time before the public knows who these jurors are.

Each of these jurors will face harrassment and negativity probably for the next twenty years. Can you imagine someone meeting a juror for the first time and saying oh you're one of the idiots who released a murderer.

It's certainly not going to be a cake walk for each of them.

Bob Kealing saying everyone will be getting an email with the release date.

What a crock of ****.

As hurt and angry as we all are over this I completely understand the frustration, I for one am blood thirsty right now. But I can't justify your finger pointing behavior. The main page and it's poll as to who the most important witness for the defense to me is downright sickening.

If anybody should be blamed for the outcome of this trial. It's YOU. It's every single person who so fanatically followed this case, COMPLETELY blinded by emotions. You were the people that fueled Nancy Grace and the entire media to portray Casey as a parasite to humanity (of which she undoutedly is). The only reason the State of Florida pursued a 1st degree murder charge on scarce evidence and Casey's own behavior is because they saw that people like you around the nation absolutely believed her guilt - and it would be a SLAM DUNK case regardless of how weak and circumstantial the evidence is.

You were so blinded with emotions that you lacked realism, logic, and reasoning. It's those factors that convict criminals, NOT emotions and assumptions.

Humanity and morality failed on Tuesday, that of which I am sure. As rough as it is to say - the Orange County Judicial System did not. What we chose to exist as a judicial system did it's job as written in the book of law.

But before you blame the jurors, the judge, the prosecutors, the defense, or even the witnesses. Look in the mirror at the fanatical zealot staring back at you. Because to me, you are the ones responsible (and maybe a little Nancy Grace).

Take care and try not to ruin civilization too much with your prayers and follow-your-heart mentality.

Iassen

Silly me! All this time I thought the SA had asked for the DP because a child's remains were found hidden in a swamp with duct tape over her airways. A child last seen with her mother who proceeded to lie to everyone as to where she was...

What a crock of ****.

As hurt and angry as we all are over this I completely understand the frustration, I for one am blood thirsty right now. But I can't justify your finger pointing behavior. The main page and it's poll as to who the most important witness for the defense to me is downright sickening.

If anybody should be blamed for the outcome of this trial. It's YOU. It's every single person who so fanatically followed this case, COMPLETELY blinded by emotions. You were the people that fueled Nancy Grace and the entire media to portray Casey as a parasite to humanity (of which she undoutedly is). The only reason the State of Florida pursued a 1st degree murder charge on scarce evidence and Casey's own behavior is because they saw that people like you around the nation absolutely believed her guilt - and it would be a SLAM DUNK case regardless of how weak and circumstantial the evidence is.

You were so blinded with emotions that you lacked realism, logic, and reasoning. It's those factors that convict criminals, NOT emotions and assumptions.

Humanity and morality failed on Tuesday, that of which I am sure. As rough as it is to say - the Orange County Judicial System did not. What we chose to exist as a judicial system did it's job as written in the book of law.

But before you blame the jurors, the judge, the prosecutors, the defense, or even the witnesses. Look in the mirror at the fanatical zealot staring back at you. Because to me, you are the ones responsible (and maybe a little Nancy Grace).

Take care and try not to ruin civilization too much with your prayers and follow-your-heart mentality.

Iassen

I can certainly see that you don't let finger-pointing and emotion get the better of you.:innocent:

Mark E. explaining why she was not charged with more crimes, i.e. perjury, she was not under oath when she lied...and explaining that the judge could NOT overturn a not guilty verdict...

My personal belief is that Casey will be back in jail for some other offences. I really think she is a habitual criminal and liar. It is in the core of her soul. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni