17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new viewpoint of the crime scene from Google Earth looking towards the Southwest.

TMEarth2.png

Not sure if we know it's a "crime scene" just yet. There were no arrests.

What I got out of that witness is that he (I'm just going with this pronoun to make it easier) kept saying that he saw Zimmerman get up at some point, but when asked about who was where during the struggle, he kept saying it was too dark to tell. It seems to me that if he saw Zimmerman climb off of Martin, that would clearly mean that Zimmerman was on top. He said there was very little movement; it's not like they were rolling around. But AC kept trying to figure out who was where, and the response was never any more clear than "I saw Zimmerman get up" and "It was too dark to really see who was where." (Not direct quotes)

What I wish he had done was ask if one person was sitting on the other and if there was a time they were both laying down during the struggle.

IMO and JMO, if Martin was shot in the back there would have been an immediate arrest (at least when the new prosecution/investigators came in). Unless it's thought that the ME is also helping cover everything up, which I really doubt. Didn't the funeral director even say there was no exit wound?

Is it just my margins that are blown?????????????????/

No, no matter what it is a crime scene. Zimmerman says Martin committed a crime there and if Zimmerman is lying then it is a crime scene because of the homicide.

I have no idea what is going on with my spelling tonight? Sorry for all the typo's?

I know that it had been raining that night, but police got there pretty quick, wouldn't they have tried to immediately take photographs of any blood (with an evidence marker) on the concrete before they lost it?

I've watched 48 hours and they are always placing evidence markers by all blood on the ground and photographing it.

Yeah, but that's REAL cops in action...

Well if his nose was broke, there would be blood. That video shows NO BLOOD OR INJURIES.

Minor correction, I think the body was on the opposite side of the sidewalk (near the tree) based on a walkthrough of the scene I saw. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe if you'll go to this video of Trayvon's father's walk with the camera, you'll find the positioning as shown to be where he described it:

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...timeline-leaves-many-unanswered-questions.php

Bear in mind he is walking the route his son would have taken going home in a southward direction down the long sidewalk between the buildings.

At the 1:33 mark he says:

"His feet were like on the sidewalk"

TMBody1.png

At the 1:39 mark he says:

"And his body was laid out this way"
(motioning with both hands towards the grass on his right)

TMBody.png

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7733733&postcount=470"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9[/ame]

This image could possibly be causing confusion because it is looking from NORTH to SOUTH as opposed to the typical setting of North being at the top of an image.

No, no matter what it is a crime scene. Zimmerman says Martin committed a crime there and if Zimmerman is lying then it is a crime scene because of the homicide.

Which Zimmerman are you talking about? Father or Son?

I believe if you'll go to this video of Trayvon's father's walk with the camera, you'll find the positioning as shown to be where he described it:

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...timeline-leaves-many-unanswered-questions.php

Bear in mind he is walking the route his son would have taken going home in a southward direction down the long sidewalk between the buildings.

At the 1:33 mark he says:

"His feet were like on the sidewalk"

TMBody1.png

At the 1:39 mark he says:

"And his body was laid out this way"
(motioning with both hands towards the grass on his right)

TMBody.png

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

This image could possibly be causing confusion because it is looking from NORTH to SOUTH as opposed to the typical setting of North being at the top of an image.
No, that's different than the one I watched. The reporter specifically pointed to the area by the tree. I'm sure Mr. Martin would know better. Thanks. :)

IMHO.. A young man was dead on the ground due to the fact an out of control gun totin wannabe cop killed him..IMHO.. It should have been declared a crime scene when LE arrived on the scene and GZ should have been arrested that night...Just because the higher echelon decided to let it slide does not mean a crime was not committed...JMHO..

Which Zimmerman are you talking about? Father or Son?
George Zimmerman says Trayvon Martin committed a crime of assault on that spot. If George is lying then he committed a crime on that spot.

No, he's not saying Martin committed a crime. He's saying any reasonable person would have feared for their life in this circumstance, and sometimes those are horrible misunderstandings.

It could very well be here that no one committed a crime - that Martin was innocent but acting in a way that a reasonable person would find them very suspicious, and then through a series of misunderstandings he assaulted Zimmerman and at that point Zimmerman reasonably feared for his life and shot and killed him. Just as through a series of misunderstandings, Martin also feared for his safety.

A horrible series of misunderstandings, that reasonable people would agree were confusing, no crime scene, sadly one young man is dead.

No, he's not saying Martin committed a crime. He's saying any reasonable person would have feared for their life in this circumstance, and sometimes those are horrible misunderstandings.

It could very well be here that no one committed a crime - that Martin was innocent but acting in a way that a reasonable person would find them very suspicious, and then through a series of misunderstandings he assaulted Zimmerman and at that point Zimmerman reasonably feared for his life and shot and killed him. Just as through a series of misunderstandings, Martin also feared for his safety.

A horrible series of misunderstandings, that reasonable people would agree were confusing, no crime scene, sadly one young man is dead.

He is saying he came up from behind and started beating him.......last time I checked, that was a crime. :waitasec:

He is saying he came up from behind and started beating him.......last time I checked, that was a crime. :waitasec:

I think we're getting our pronouns mixed up. I think JeannaT was talking about Horace Finklestein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow