Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article talking about ATG not seeming concerned when being investigated.

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/lamar-murder-suspect-didnt-seem-concerned-1400669c

I just want to go on record as saying, if I was being investigated, followed, interviewed, and harassed about a HUGE, PUBLIC kidnapping/missing person case, that I know I didn't have anything to do with, I would seem worried. I would be freaking out! I would be doing everything possible to prove it isn't me.

Of course, maybe he was freaking out, but it's just that no one he knows or lives with or had contact with, including investigators noticed it.

I'm just sayin'.

The star is used for "NorCal" here in the bay area. Who ever represents Nor Cal sometimes is referring to the Norte gang.

Here in the Sac Valley, a bit north, I never see Nor Cal in reference to Norte gangmembers..but often trendy white teenagers...see the stickers on LOTS of those lifted trucks, etc.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Here in the Sac Valley, a bit north, I never see Nor Cal in reference to Norte gangmembers..but often trendy white teenagers...see the stickers on LOTS of those lifted trucks, etc.

I'm in OK and that star is a popular tattoo...it's a nautical star.

I might even have one LOL.

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/lamar-murder-suspect-didnt-seem-concerned-1400669c

I just want to go on record as saying, if I was being investigated, followed, interviewed, and harassed about a HUGE, PUBLIC kidnapping/missing person case, that I know I didn't have anything to do with, I would seem worried. I would be freaking out! I would be doing everything possible to prove it isn't me.

Of course, maybe he was freaking out, but it's just that no one he knows or lives with or had contact with, including investigators noticed it.

I'm just sayin'.

Kind of crazy that all that went on and we had no clue whatsoever at the time. Surprised as heck that nothing ever leaked.

I think ADT's reaction actually points to his guilt!! Trying to play it off to his family as "I have no idea why they are looking at me". IIRC, he only told his Mom he drove in that area, AFTER he was arrested. Wouldn't he have brought this up to them right away?

A lot of people into sports will have the norcal star on their cars.

Using "Sabrina Vargas" as what is written in the picture - brings up a "Brina Vargas" FB account that has a girl who looks eerily similar to Lamar.

I'm just sayin'.

But when you read about his prior behavior in his brushes with the law, that was how he acted then too. I think it is part of his personality to be 'unconcerned' with authority etc. I think he is a sociopath and a narcissist so he has no cares but his own. He was attempting to assault women in the very parking lot of his employer. FGS what a moron.

This autopsy thing seems so strange to me. Makes sense they wouldn't be able to say who it is, but wouldn't it be easy to say definitively who it is NOT?

Most likely they are waiting for an outside expert to help get more definitive characteristics - coroner's offices rarely have experts on hand that have the background needed to handle severely decomposed remains.

In addition, LEAs & coroner's are very cautious when it comes to ruling things in or out during public statements, so I would expect that 'it most likely isn't Sierra' or somesuch that we're currently hearing is going to be the strongest wording until they have more info to work with.

All JMO

I see

Bubble letters - Antolin Garcia

Bubble with - S@#! Happens under the "Shrooms" I think he says that cause these are Shrooms and
they are grown in S^!% (street ones anyway)

7 on a spraycan

Cross
Star
1 Sun
1 Eyeball
1 Flower
1 Demon head thing
a knife/dagger
a crescent shaped maybe moon
In the far right is it a small grim reaper thing with a dagger over a gravestone? kinda looks like that

But to be honest, I've seen so many doodles like this from high schoolers. The items are an odd assortment
of not so friendly things but I don't think its much more than a doodle.

I agree...my artistic son draws all kinds of things and I can't read too much into them. I don't think this drawing is anything sinister.

YUP. My daughter called them 'broh's' and 'broh-ho's' ---the guys wore t-shirts with big nautical stars, heads closely cropped, and they rode bmx bikes and had lifted trucks and the girls bought clothes in Tilly's and did that little lift/bump in their long straight hair.

Interesting that authorities took a long braid when they searched his home. Sierra wasn't wearing a long braid that day, was she?

In the last photo she took her hair was down with a slight curl.

YUP. My daughter called them 'broh's' and 'broh-ho's' ---the guys wore t-shirts with big nautical stars, heads closely cropped, and they rode bmx bikes and had lifted trucks and the girls bought clothes in Tilly's and did that little lift/bump in their long straight hair.

LOL! Yes! And the "bros" wear "bro-tanks." Pretty much opposite of a Norte.

ETA: typo

Interesting that authorities took a long braid when they searched his home. Sierra wasn't wearing a long braid that day, was she?

Read the article again. The braid of hair was his Moms.

With reference to the article at cupertino.patch.com---Why would LE take a braid of hair from his Mother? They had His DNA from an existing case, and took his toothbrush-- so what's up with that?

Also seems that the most damning evidence was found in the car, at least enough to make an arrest for kidnapping and Murder, so why continue surveillance on him when he knew they were following him. I mean surely he was going to go everywhere BUT where he hid Sierra (provided he is the murderer). Would they have been better off getting him in custody sooner for some answers?:moo:

Maybe I missed it, but is there any verification anywhere that the drawing referenced in these posts was actually drawn by AGT? Or is it ATG? Have seen it both ways. Just curious as to the actual creator of the image.

Maybe I missed it, but is there any verification anywhere that the drawing referenced in these posts was actually drawn by AGT? Or is it ATG? Have seen it both ways. Just curious as to the actual creator of the image.

Looks like he "signed" it in the lower left-hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member