Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Land alone, the RC Church is the third biggest landowner in the world:

The 110 acres of The Holy See that constitute Vatican City. Also, roughly 177 million more acreage of various lands owned by the Catholic Church throughout the globe, including the hundreds of Vatican embassies that are legally titled to The Holy See as an independent nation.

http://www.businessinsider.com/worlds-biggest-landowners-2011-3?op=1#ixzz20BmpjHpc

Here's a link to the business of religion; http://www.money.co.uk/misc/the-business-of-religion.htm#catholicism

It lists several different religions. I was able to find many places that stated Catholicism to be the richest religion, although nothing I'd be willing to link as it's just speculation. The overall answer seems to be Catholicism and I have no trouble believing that when everything is added up. JMO

Yes, but the COS doesn't release any info on their net worth!

What?????

From the article:

‘You need to begin your purification process, too. That ranges between $3,000 and $5,000 and you’ll need to spend several hours a day sweating out the toxins of your life while adhering to a strict vitamin regime. You can start that today.’

All I can say is, buy your own vitamins and join or gym, or at this time of year just sit around and sweat it out in the heat, lol!

All this vitamin stuff is worrying. Taking too many vitamins can cause health problems, as my brother found out when he went workout nut, vitamin popper, shake drinker. Saunas for some can also cause problems. (Been waiting to get that out for a few days, forgive my rant.)

Aha....for those who read my account of me and my friends little involvement with scientology........that is the level my friend got to "purification"......it is all coming back to me........she paid $2000 aud in about 1989 and was given vitamins, and had breakfast with members after a morning jog, they also had their own gym in the centre.....once a week she went to "auditing".

I must also admit, my friends and I were talking about scientology on the weekend and we all agreed, while this seems very controlling and a bit nutty.....some of our everyday religions could also be called controlling, a bit nutty and filthy rich..........I have been to the vatican!!!

I hope this does not offend anyone, but when you really think about it, it is very true.

Yes, but the COS doesn't release any info on their net worth!

That is true and I have no doubt that the COS has a lot of money both hidden and accounted for but I am not sure they are playing in the same league as the RC Church but at some point when youre talking hundreds of millions of dollars which I am sure the COS has at least, it really doesnt make that much of a difference, its like the difference between 110 degree heat and 120, its just plain HOT, and they are just plain rich.

One of the things I find most interesting about the COS is how they win their court cases by just keeping things going to the point they exhaust all the resources of those on the other side, they have the money and ability to string things along to the point the other side runs out of money and has no choice but to give up.

Look in to the CULT AWARENESS NETWORK they were at one time a force to reckon with for cults they helped a lot of people get out of cults provided safe houses for them etc including people from COS, COS caused them so many problems in court that the CAN ended up going under bankrupt losing all their resources trying to fight the COS then when the CAN went under guess what happened, COS bought them out and now uses that same name the Cult Awareness Network which claims to be helping people get out of cults but it is now OWNED BY THE COS its a front organization, one of many, this is an example of how they work.

Another thing they do as means of keeping Ron's books on the top sellers lists is they go to places like barnes and noble and buy the entire stock of scientology books and then turn around and resell that entire stock back to barnes and noble and buy them again and repeat rinse etc, this makes it appear those books are top sellers when it is the COS that is just buying them and recycling them back in to the market lol. Crazy bastards, the one thing they have going for them is they have very good lawyers and none of them are scientologists they are just some of the nations best and most shrewd attorneys that work for the COS and get paid well to do it, they spend a lot of money in their legal department and they also have what many believe to be one of the worlds most effective intelligence agencies that rivals the cia LITERALLY, no exaggeration at all, even the FBI and CIA have admitted in court that they dont want to tangle with the COS because the cost and risk is too much for the govt to deal with, there is fear in the US govt of the COS and that is no joke, it is been documented that this is the feeling of these agencies and why they dont go after them for some of the things you all have discussed.

this did not surprise me at all, actually. i felt kh and team had the goods on tc and scientology before she ever filed and they would have to fold. the only question i had was whether they were going to invent dirt to fling around on kh before they tucked their tales between their legs and took a hike. this is the tactic once used on nicole kidman. i suspect kh and her father learned quite a bit about how to handle things by researching what happened to kidman. it was deplorable.

either way, kh played her cards extremely well. tc had way more to lose in a trial than she ever did.

tc has 3 films coming out. ''rock of ages'' just tanked. the studios had already bailed on him once, in the aftermath of oprah. my bet is, they told him to either cooperate or forfeit any further financial backing. the only thing tc values more than his scibot crap is being ''tc the movie star.'' no way he'd risk alienating those who hold the money.

i am positive that regardless of any spin put out by pr reps, the reality is this:

kh got exactly what she asked for. the fact that she apparently signed a document which gives tc ''meaningful'' time with suri amounts to nothing. ''meaningful'' will consist of a few photo ops a year and the right to gush over how close he is to his daughter to the press.

ideally, both mom and dad are involved in the life of a child. there is nothing at all ideal about a situation when one's father is deeply embedded in a cult that operates far more like a mafia organization than it does any religious group. go to the ex scientologist message board and take a gander if you doubt it. suri won't see him at all unless it's under careful supervision. will kh ever come out and say so? not a chance. i don't think she cares what the public thinks. i think she got her daughter the hell out of hell and will not look back for a second.

of course. all of the above is my personal opinion.

I must also admit, my friends and I were talking about scientology on the weekend and we all agreed, while this seems very controlling and a bit nutty.....some of our everyday religions could also be called controlling, a bit nutty and filthy rich..........I have been to the vatican!!!

I hope this does not offend anyone, but when you really think about it, it is very true.

i agree with you that all organizations can be controlling and nutty. they are, after all, made up of human beings!!

that said, scientology makes ''controlling and a bit nutty'' look like child's play!

jmo

Go easy on me Gitana I am admittedly not at the top of my game right now, my brother is battling cancer and I spend all day taking him to chemo and its taking a toll on me watching him suffer as he is but I will do my best to try and keep up with you, youre a sharp one and I need to be on top of my game to keep playing in the same league with you guys. And I am just not there right now.

Prayers and love to you and to your brother. There is no need to try and keep up with anyone - we are all like family here and sharing and discussing information. I have been enlightened by your post and others and I am enjoying reading and gaining knowledge on a topic that seemed so foreign to me two weeks ago. :)

Aha....for those who read my account of me and my friends little involvement with scientology........that is the level my friend got to "purification"......it is all coming back to me........she paid $2000 aud in about 1989 and was given vitamins, and had breakfast with members after a morning jog, they also had their own gym in the centre.....once a week she went to "auditing".

The purification process involves taking about 30 times the regular dose of NIACIN and other B vitamins as they believe this cleans your system out, often you can see those who are going through this process as the heavy doses of niacin will cause them to break out with herpes like sores on their lips and face, take a look back and when TC and KH first got married she was all broke out with herpes like sores on her face and lips that is when she was going through the purification rundown, I am sure you can google that and find the pics I seen them back when it was going on and seen it in a lot of people I know who did the rundown including myself back in college, it is quite the interesting experience to say the least. You sit in steamrooms and saunas for up to 8 hours a day during this ritual and then run for another 2 to 3 hours and you eat very little just basically some fruit and oatmeal for about 2 months and lots of water.

Tom Cruise's lover, beautiful actress Katie Holmes appeared with strange sores on her face, making people wondering if the rash didn't pop up after a strange scientologist ritual of detoxification.

Apparently, this treatment involves doses of the vitamin Niacin which helps purify the body of negative alien substances. The doses the vitamin-B complex can cause red rashes.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kati...-Scientology-Detoxification-Ritual-5417.shtml

Here is one example of Katie at the time she was doing the detox rundown, you can see the rash and herpes like sores on her lips which are a side effect of niacin overdose and vitamin toxicity:

images

this did not surprise me at all, actually. i felt kh and team had the goods on tc and scientology before she ever filed and they would have to fold. the only question i had was whether they were going to invent dirt to fling around on kh before they tucked their tales between their legs and took a hike. this is the tactic once used on nicole kidman. i suspect kh and her father learned quite a bit about how to handle things by researching what happened to kidman. it was deplorable.

either way, kh played her cards extremely well. tc had way more to lose in a trial than she ever did.

tc has 3 films coming out. ''rock of ages'' just tanked. the studios had already bailed on him once, in the aftermath of oprah. my bet is, they told him to either cooperate or forfeit any further financial backing. the only thing tc values more than his scibot crap is being ''tc the movie star.'' no way he'd risk alienating those who hold the money.

i am positive that regardless of any spin put out by pr reps, the reality is this:

kh got exactly what she asked for. the fact that she apparently signed a document which gives tc ''meaningful'' time with suri amounts to nothing. ''meaningful'' will consist of a few photo ops a year and the right to gush over how close he is to his daughter to the press.

ideally, both mom and dad are involved in the life of a child. there is nothing at all ideal about a situation when one's father is deeply embedded in a cult that operates far more like a mafia organization than it does any religious group. go to the ex scientologist message board and take a gander if you doubt it. suri won't see him at all unless it's under careful supervision. will kh ever come out and say so? not a chance. i don't think she cares what the public thinks. i think she got her daughter the hell out of hell and will not look back for a second.

of course. all of the above is my personal opinion.

:goodpost::fireworks::abduction:

Prayers and love to you and to your brother. There is no need to try and keep up with anyone - we are all like family here and sharing and discussing information. I have been enlightened by your post and others and I am enjoying reading and gaining knowledge on a topic that seemed so foreign to me two weeks ago. :)

Thank you my dear friend thank you very much your kind words mean more than I can express here.

It is also worth noting that Lisa Macpherson died during the purification/detox rundown and it is believed she was guiven an overdose of niacin and her liver and kidneys may have shut down DM was advised of the situation directly by Marty Rathbun and DM gave a direct order to complete the rundown and not take her to a hospital instead he had her taken to a private hotel room where she was given more of their "medicine" and cleansing agents causing her to become even more deathly ill finally by the time DM decided it was time to get her some professional medical care she was dead, died a pretty horrible death from what my research at the time indicated, but this is all mostly on DM, Rons original detox program was nothing like the one DM instituted after Ron's death.

Lol, I just wanted to point out that the Catholic Church has taken centuries to build and acquire whatever they have. Not about 60. I believe it was founded about the time of "The Confession of Peter."

I'm just looking at the business aspect logically.

The purification process involves taking about 30 times the regular dose of NIACIN and other B vitamins as they believe this cleans your system out, often you can see those who are going through this process as the heavy doses of niacin will cause them to break out with herpes like sores on their lips and face, take a look back and when TC and KH first got married she was all broke out with herpes like sores on her face and lips that is when she was going through the purification rundown, I am sure you can google that and find the pics I seen them back when it was going on and seen it in a lot of people I know who did the rundown including myself back in college, it is quite the interesting experience to say the least. You sit in steamrooms and saunas for up to 8 hours a day during this ritual and then run for another 2 to 3 hours and you eat very little just basically some fruit and oatmeal for about 2 months and lots of water.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kati...-Scientology-Detoxification-Ritual-5417.shtml

Here is one example of Katie at the time she was doing the detox rundown, you can see the rash and herpes like sores on her lips which are a side effect of niacin overdose and vitamin toxicity:

images

Poor girl. She sure did'nt lack effort did she. Imo all tc did was strengthen her into what she was able to do this past couple months. She was taken down to bare bones of her mind. And this is where it took her. Imo. I luv it.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Or DM running with all the $ into hiding before mutiny.

This article suggests the same, it is 4 pages. Comments are great too.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_dani_lemberger.php

I know this was posted a couple days back but... omg I cannot get over #1 the money! #2 the whole back story of the basis for scientology. #3 that there are so many people willing to give their life to something so transparent & flimsy in it's excusing the,need to purchase more & more services! Honestly people give me half what your paying this business & I'll let you clean my house for 40$ a week, while I berate you into telling me all your secrets under the guise of cleansing thy soul. Kinda like martyrdom.?
For me to even get to a place where I could envision a program like this working i'd have to buy into the founding basis and founder LRH. After all I've read and continue to read & learn for myself the more frightened I am for the people who need this or believ they need to pay for this services.
Imo people like the idea of being a rouge but then being able to justify that because your past lives have made you who you are. So poof no one's accountable. Pay a little more to wipe out more transgressions.
Just my cynical view about this business.

I know this was posted a couple days back but... omg I cannot get over #1 the money! #2 the whole back story of the basis for scientology. #3 that there are so many people willing to give their life to something so transparent & flimsy in it's excusing the,need to purchase more & more services! Honestly people give me half what your paying this business & I'll let you clean my house for 40$ a week, while I berate you into telling me all your secrets under the guise of cleansing thy soul. Kinda like martyrdom.?
For me to even get to a place where I could envision a program like this working i'd have to buy into the founding basis and founder LRH. After all I've read and continue to read & learn for myself the more frightened I am for the people who need this or believ they need to pay for this services.
Imo people like the idea of being a rouge but then being able to justify that because your past lives have made you who you are. So poof no one's accountable. Pay a little more to wipe out more transgressions.
Just my cynical view about this business.

bbm
Thank you. It is sad to think people are that desperate to belong.

Being reported on Today Show that it is OVER a deal has been reached and there will be no court or anything further from here on out, it seems TC, the COS and DM have lost a lot of their luster and a good old boy lawyer from Toledo Ohio outsmarted them all and saved his daughter and grand daughter from a living hell, TC and DM walked away with tail between their legs and this is yet more evidence that it is an organization in great decline and DM is losing control fast the ship is sinking and the rats are scattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni