Identified! PA - Philadelphia, Woman Found Strangled In Alley, Aug'12 - Name not found

any updates on this poor woman yet?

any updates on this poor woman yet?

athy thank you so much for caring. I've been looking. No name that I can find. It's so sad.

Basically they said she had a clear plastic bag with her from a hospital so I am thinking rehab/detox or maybe some other mental health problem.

If they found her age in the bag they had to find her name. Easy enough to go back to the hospital to investigate.

We can pray for her or send positive vibes she passed with no pain. She didn't deserve to die like that just dumped in an alley.

Thanks again.

athy thank you so much for caring. I've been looking. No name that I can find. It's so sad.

Basically they said she had a clear plastic bag with her from a hospital so I am thinking rehab/detox or maybe some other mental health problem.

If they found her age in the bag they had to find her name. Easy enough to go back to the hospital to investigate.

We can pray for her or send positive vibes she passed with no pain. She didn't deserve to die like that just dumped in an alley.

Thanks again.

:( I think you were right - they have to find and notify the family first. :(

What is happening to our country? There is too much violence :(

i grew up in that area. lived in NJ for over 40 years. i remember as a teen my parents allowing my b/f and i to take the speedline over to philly each weekend. we use to wander around going to all the museums and historical places. its a shame, by the time my kids were that age there is NO way i could allow them that freedom. while i love living here in NC and totally consider it my home a part of my heart still belongs to philly and camden county and the people there.

Sounds like she was ID'd immediately, couldn't find a name though:

http://6abc.com/archive/8768893/

Investigators say she is a 26-year-old woman originally from Florence Township, New Jersey. Her name has not been released, pending family notification...

Police found her I.D. and some other personal belongings in a clear plastic bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back