2009.08.09 Caylee's 4th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibyoungr

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread marking the date of Caylee's 4th Birthday.
She was 1 week younger than my little girl. We celebrated this weekend with all the kids in the neighborhood and a moonwalk, swimming pool, waterguns and water balloons. It is sad to think that Caylee will not have a birthday.

Casey could have enrolled her in a fulltime preschool this year. She would have had more free time. Children really change alot and go from being "toddlers" to big kids when they go from 3 to 4. Too bad Casey couldn't be a little more patient. Guess she thought 18 years was a long time.

So Sad....

Here's to Caylee

:birthday:

She was 1 week younger than my little girl. We celebrated this weekend with all the kids in the neighborhood and a moonwalk, swimming pool, waterguns and water balloons. It is sad to think that Caylee will not have a birthday.

Casey could have enrolled her in a fulltime preschool this year. She would have had more free time. I am sure Grandma would have helped foot the bill. Children really change alot and go from being "toddlers" to big kids when they go from 3 to 4. Too bad Casey couldn't be a little more patient. Guess she thought 18 years was a long time.

So Sad....

Here's to Caylee

My son's DOD kind of goes by with a numbness,but his birthday always makes me so sad. That's when you reflect on the could have been's the most.
I sure hope KC reflects on that day. :mad:

My son's DOD kind of goes by with a numbness,but his birthday always makes me so sad. That's when you reflect on the could have been's the most.
I sure hope KC reflects on that day. :mad:

Happy birthday, Caylee. May you know true peace and happiness now and forever.

Let's just keep Caylee in our thoughts when we post in this thread as it is about Caylee who would have turned 4 on August 9th.

Hard to imagine Caylee at 4, when she was never 3 *sigh*
It's all been just so sad ... RIP babygirl

Caylee did not get a chance to turn 3. She will forever be a two year old. I only hope the loss of this angel will be a lesson to many of us. We can not change what happened in this case, but we can be on alert so this never happens again. Tears and prayers for you Caylee.

August is a big birthday month in my family as well as many of my friends. My brother and a friends' birthday is also on August 9th, I will remember Caylee on this day.

I'm not a professional in astrology, but I've found that Leo babies are charismatic and joyful children. In seeing pictures or watching the video's of Caylee your heart melts. Her short precious life has touched so many. Happy Birthday Caylee!

35085dc.gif

CAYLEE MARIE:blowkiss:
YOU ARE OUR LITTLE

baby.jpg

Happy Birthday precious little girl!
We think of you often and send our love especially on your day.

This is my first post at WebSleuths, so forgive me if I didn't do it correctly.

Wow. I just realized that my son & Caylee had the same birthday. This is absolutely heartbreaking to me, as I've invested hours upon hours trying to read through all of the doc dumps and watched what feels like thousands of videos trying to figure out what happened to that precious little girl. I myself have a 5 year old daughter who I cherish more than life itself, so I couldn't imagine a mother treating her own & discarding her as if she were a piece of trash.

How sad is this that my son, who's turning 2 this Sunday, shares the same birthday of the prettiest, brightest little girl that's fate was so horribly sealed by the hands of her own mother. I will light an extra 2 candles on his cake just for her. RIP little Caylee, we will celebrate your birthday along with my son's and rejoice and appreciate the time you were here. I don't want to be upset or sad on this day. We have to stay positive and just KNOW that KC WILL get hers!

This is my first post at WebSleuths, so forgive me if I didn't do it correctly.

Wow. I just realized that my son & Caylee had the same birthday. This is absolutely heartbreaking to me, as I've invested hours upon hours trying to read through all of the doc dumps and watched what feels like thousands of videos trying to figure out what happened to that precious little girl. I myself have a 5 year old daughter who I cherish more than life itself, so I couldn't imagine a mother treating her own & discarding her as if she were a piece of trash.

How sad is this that my son, who's turning 2 this Sunday, shares the same birthday of the prettiest, brightest little girl that's fate was so horribly sealed by the hands of her own mother. I will light an extra 2 candles on his cake just for her. RIP little Caylee, we will celebrate your birthday along with my son's and rejoice and appreciate the time you were here. I don't want to be upset or sad on this day. We have to stay positive and just KNOW that KC WILL get hers!

Man, I cannot WAIT for this trial to start. I hope the whole family and all of her friends HAVE to testify against her and put the nail(s) in her coffin.
What a sick & twisted you know what. :no:

Welcome Mommy2 and Happy Birthday to your son!

Happy birthday Caylee... you're a precious angel and many of us will never forget you in our hearts and minds. I bet you're having the best of times with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Don't worry baby, justice shall be served on earth and in Heaven.

Caylee will never have a birthday. She is child soul in Heaven. Her demise is one of the saddest scenarios imaginable to me. I don't understand it and I never will.

Sweet, sweet girl, we could tell by your smile the joy you held in your heart, I hope your soul is at peace now and forevermore.

Part of what made me so interested in this case is the fact that my own precious Grand-daughter Holly & Caylee both have the same birthday. Caylee's being 08/09/05 and Holly's 08/09/07. Holly will turn 2 yrs old on Sunday. We will be celabrating with a blow-up slide, rideable train with track, and 2 cakes. Holly's & Caylee's. I will never ever forget Caylee. With each passing year we will remember.

So sad to think one year ago we were holding our breath, hoping against hope that somehow Casey would be telling the truth about this ONE THING and Caylee would be home by her birthday.

I think that was the saddest day for me until they found her.

Thinking of you this week and on your special day, Caylee Marie! :blowkiss:

Welcome Mommy2 and Happy Birthday to your son!

Thanks for the welcome & birthday wishes MissJames. :blowkiss:
I've lurked here for a few months, impressed by everyone's keen eye and supersleuth powers;) I'm just one of the many who is thankful that precious Caylee has so many people here at WS who are obviously more dedicated to finding out just what happened to her than the people who should be concerned the most! (her family):waitasec:

Part of what made me so interested in this case is the fact that my own precious Grand-daughter Holly & Caylee both have the same birthday. Caylee's being 08/09/05 and Holly's 08/09/07. Holly will turn 2 yrs old on Sunday. We will be celabrating with a blow-up slide, rideable train with track, and 2 cakes. Holly's & Caylee's. I will never ever forget Caylee. With each passing year we will remember.

Hi Hollys G-Mom, your GD & my son have the same exact birthday. (8/9/07) Under different circumstances it would have been like "Oh how cool is that, etc etc" Of course that is not the case. Now I don't feel alone in celebrating a birthday with joy and sorrow all at the same time. Well wishes to you and yours on this day that will have mixed emotions, all the while trying to keep a positive attitude. But it's so hard to! :confused:
We can all have some sort of peace and joy in knowing (even though it's hard) that our love for her keeps her spirits high in her heavenly playground upstairs:grouphug:

Casey could have enrolled her in a fulltime preschool this year. She would have had more free time. Children really change alot and go from being "toddlers" to big kids when they go from 3 to 4. Too bad Casey couldn't be a little more patient. Guess she thought 18 years was a long time.

So Sad....

Here's to Caylee

BBM.

It's funny you posted this. My son is just over a week younger than Caylee
(8-17-05) and we have been busy tying up all the loose ends on his pre-k registration. It hit me last night, out of nowhere that Caylee should have been starting pre-k in just a couple weeks. It is just so sad that her short little life was taken from her. She should be getting excited for school to start, meeting her teacher, meeting her new classmates, getting her supplies ready. She will never get to experience her first day of school. Her grandparents will never be able to feel the mixture of elation and pride and joy as they watch that precious little girl take that major step of growing up-the first day of school! She will never come home from school and sit on her JoJo's lap and tell him all about her first day. It is just heartwrenching to know that all of this and so much more was taken away from her. :(

Happy Birthday, Caylee. Sweet, innocent, precious girl.

My daughter and Caylee share the EXACT same birthday. They were both born on Tuesday, August 9th, 2005. The happiest day of my life. My daughter turns 4 Sunday. Hits me hard as I have followed this case since day one.

Last year I put a candle on my daughters cake for Caylee and when I blew it out it brought a tear to my eye. I told my daughter that the candle was for a little girl who had the same birthday as her.

I'm planning on doing the same thing Sunday when I have my daughters 4th birthday party. In my own silent thoughts I will be celebrating Caylee, as well as my daughters birthday.

I don't think there will ever be a year that passes that I don't think of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk