Who was George Brody?- Part 2.

I had a phone call from a very nice FBI agent first thing this morning, saying he was proceeding on the investigation of GB and trying to pin down some things. Thanks to the timeline, I was able to give him the physical addresses we know belonged to Brody; what I could not find right away was information on the Oakland bank and safety deposit box with the cash which came up unclaimed If anybody can find a post dealing with this, it should go in the timeline. The agent said he was also opening a file on Anna and would be mailing me confirmation of that. He was a most sympathetic man and he said he would search as well as he could, but that in the absence of a definite birth date, he could not really promise any results. I told him that the most definite results we had were negative results...no birth date, no SS number, etc. But here's another stone we're not leaving unturned.

Here's a post that mentions the safe deposit box:

Margaret Kukoda died Aug. 30, 1967 at age 50.
The unclaimed property ($16,970.09) from Bank of America in Oakland, listed George Brody's address as 1955 San Pablo Avenue, Oakland.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Who was George Brody?

I'm sorry if this is discussed elsewhere, but has anyone considered maybe GB either was an Eiffee or maybe "M" was? That is a family name. I also swear I knew an elderly woman named Eiffee when I was little. I don't think that the name should be discounted, it doesn't seem like a meaningless word to me, particularly if the man thought she was the reincarnation of someone else. Wouldn't he want to pick a name that related to her in some way? I could be way off, of course.

I came back to put this somewhere, I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I don't want to forget. If it is the wrong place, could someone please tell me and I'll ask a mod to move it?

I was thinking about GB's reason for adding Eiffee to Anna's name. It felt like a wrong reason to me, but I am in no way a numerologist. I just learned the basics of it a few years ago because I was bored one day, and then I would entertain myself by adding up the random value of words and names. So I figured he must have been right, but I wanted to double check just to be sure.

Eiffee has a numerical value of 9. 5+9+6+6+5+5 = 36; 3+6 = 9

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
J K L M N o p q r
s T u v w x y z

(randomly capitalized for spacing)

So Anna would be: 1+5+5+1 = 3
Christian: 3+8+9+1+1+2+9+9+1+5 = 3
Waters: 5+1+2+5+9+1 = 5

3+3+5 = 11; 1+1 = 2

Anna (3) + Christian (3) + Eiffee (9) + Waters (5) = 20; 2+0 = 2

What? Is my math wrong? If not, her name's numerical value had no change (unless he used a different language like Hebrew...).

George: 7+5+6+9+7+5 = 39; 3+9 = 12; 1+2 = 3
Brody: 2+9+6+4+7 = 28; 2+8 = 10; 1+0 = 1

George Brody = 4

Which makes NO sense to me, because they don't match at all. Unless he wanted a multiple of 3, though personally, I think that if he believed himself a messiah, he would want it to equal 9, which would be the most perfect number (as I understand it).

If you take Waters off, Anna Christian Eiffee = 6

hm...Eiffee Waters = 4

I will have to go find out Margaret's middle name. There has to be something there, unless GB completely made up the reason for having Anna's parents add Eiffee to her name.

eta:

Margaret: 4+1+9+7+1+9+5+2 = 38; 3+8 = 11; 1+1 = 2
Mary: 4+1+9+7 = 21; 2+1 = 3
Kukoda: 2+3+2+6+4+1 = 18; 1+8 = 9

Margaret Mary Kukoda = 14; 1+4 = 5

Ha, see?! (Sorry, I'm just glad to see my hunch supported, lol). MMK (5) + GB (4) = 9

So he could have had intentions to change Anna's name to a value of 5 at some point in the future, to fulfill his reincarnation belief. Unfortunately, I can't come up with any combination of the names Anna Christian Eiffee and Waters to equal 5. :dunno:

I came back to put this somewhere, I'm not sure where I'd put it, but I don't want to forget. If it is the wrong place, could someone please tell me and I'll ask a mod to move it?

I was thinking about GB's reason for adding Eiffee to Anna's name. It felt like a wrong reason to me, but I am in no way a numerologist. I just learned the basics of it a few years ago because I was bored one day, and then I would entertain myself by adding up the random value of words and names. So I figured he must have been right, but I wanted to double check just to be sure.

Eiffee has a numerical value of 9. 5+9+6+6+5+5 = 36; 3+6 = 9

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e f g h i
J K L M N o p q r
s T u v w x y z

(randomly capitalized for spacing)

So Anna would be: 1+5+5+1 = 3
Christian: 3+8+9+1+1+2+9+9+1+5 = 3
Waters: 5+1+2+5+9+1 = 5

3+3+5 = 11; 1+1 = 2

Anna (3) + Christian (3) + Eiffee (9) + Waters (5) = 20; 2+0 = 2

What? Is my math wrong? If not, her name's numerical value had no change (unless he used a different language like Hebrew...).

George: 7+5+6+9+7+5 = 39; 3+9 = 12; 1+2 = 3
Brody: 2+9+6+4+7 = 28; 2+8 = 10; 1+0 = 1

George Brody = 4

Which makes NO sense to me, because they don't match at all. Unless he wanted a multiple of 3, though personally, I think that if he believed himself a messiah, he would want it to equal 9, which would be the most perfect number (as I understand it).

If you take Waters off, Anna Christian Eiffee = 6

hm...Eiffee Waters = 4

I will have to go find out Margaret's middle name. There has to be something there, unless GB completely made up the reason for having Anna's parents add Eiffee to her name.

eta:

Margaret: 4+1+9+7+1+9+5+2 = 38; 3+8 = 11; 1+1 = 2
Mary: 4+1+9+7 = 21; 2+1 = 3
Kukoda: 2+3+2+6+4+1 = 18; 1+8 = 9

Margaret Mary Kukoda = 14; 1+4 = 5

Ha, see?! (Sorry, I'm just glad to see my hunch supported, lol). MMK (5) + GB (4) = 9

So he could have had intentions to change Anna's name to a value of 5 at some point in the future, to fulfill his reincarnation belief. Unfortunately, I can't come up with any combination of the names Anna Christian Eiffee and Waters to equal 5. :dunno:
Note that "Eifee" only has one F. So far we have gone over several systems of numerology without finding one which results in a "27" for Brody. It looks as if you spent a lot of time on this. Thank you.

Oh! Ok, well that makes a difference. I'll have to go look again.

Did any of them ever give the same value for Anna and Brody? [eta: I can't remember what I was thinking when I wrote this, and it looks like an incomplete thought, so you can ignore it]

eta: And thank you for letting me know that none of the values ever came to 27 for Brody! Truth be told, I was having a hard time figuring out what George would be in Hebrew.

Aha! Ok, that gives Anna Christian Eifee Waters a value of 5 (if you reduce down to a single digit), which when added with GB would equal 9. hm. Well there went that idea. lol Thank you for telling me!

Regarding the Con T. Shea notary, the envelope which the letter addressed to Mary Kay Noe Street was stamped 'Received May 12, 1976 Con S. Shea.' I am wondering why the S. and not the T. as his second initial? Also, wasn't Margaret in hospital at this time, why do feel Con S. or Con T Shea could be GB? Ok, I'm nutz!

Quoting SherlockJr:

Another search we found Con T. Shea was also a notary. He responded to TIME magazine about an article. This really sounds like something GB would say:

Sirs:
That smart crack you made in your issue of Jan. 31 about nosy notaries being unable to see figures on the 1937 income tax blanks because of one of Magill's reforms in putting the affidavit on the back instead of the front ! . . . I am most surprised that it did not dawn upon TIME . . . that before a notary can certify to any instrument, it must be looked over carefully to see that it is properly filled out.
While I have a long nose, it is not nosy enough to give a damn what figures appear on anyone's income tax statement, and I guess I certify as many as any notary. . . .
CON T. SHEA
Notary Public
San Francisco, California

Obviously GB was hiding from someone or something but what, we don't know. A couple of days ago I did a search for World War I Conscientious Objectors and found a pretty good database. I searched for George Brody and got nothing. I looked for variations of Brody and names similar to Brody and still nothing. Then I decided to search George and found an interesting name, George J Wolf. GW used the name Jack Wolf, Woolf or Wolfe at one stage and I have to wonder if GB choose this surname for GW because it was actually his real surname.

So far, I have found some very interesting info on people named Wolf/Wolfe. All the people named Wolf/Wolfe that have caught my eye so far have been of German heritage which would explain GB's European looks.

I have found an FBI file on an older George Wolf that was pro-German and would be old enough to be GB's father.

Another George Wolf (11 in 1860) was living with some people named Brubaker. Russell Brubaker has been brought up in the past as a possible GB alias.

The most interesting thing I have found is a family tree for Wolfe on ancestry. This family tree has lots of photos attached to it and GB's features compared to the Wolfe family photos is quite amazing. The high forehead with the receding hair line, the very prominent ears, the nose etc.

One picture that really caught my eye is of a little boy named George Edward Wolf (note the different spelling of the surname). This GEW was born 5 April 1896 in Myrtle, North Dakota of German parents. This family moved to Canada when GEW was young, somewhere between 1900 and 1906. GEW joined the Canadian army in 1918 but I haven't been able to find any other records on him after that (I am still looking) and the the Wolfe family tree has no further info either eg marriage record, death record etc. I will try to post the picture of GEW as a little boy below (hope it works. Can someone please let me know). The little boy is looking down so it makes it appear that his ears are higher that GB's. The DOB for GEW would be more in line with the age GB looked. This would have made him 85 when he died.

http://trees.ancestry.com.au/tree/8...5791IYOs4vv!vRwwV_IxjyTExbwl7J03mWytAX91y/600

Let me know if you think it is worth spending more time on the Wolf/Wolfe family.

I don't think the above link worked. Can anyone tell me how to put the actual picture in the post? Please PM me. Thanks

Is this the pic?
2202411690034591662ouQfYo_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Is this the pic?
2202411690034591662ouQfYo_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi branwynbreeze,

Yes, this is the pic. Thank you. If you looked through the rest of this family's pic's, did you also notice the similar facial features to GB?

His description on his draft card also seems to match GB. Height 5' 7" (the inches is a bit hard to read but I think it is 7), medium build, medium complexion, hazel eyes (I think, again hard to read) and brown hair.

My computer is running slow since I was trying to save gif of Canadian WW1 GE Wolf record to post here, so will look later at all pix.

Yep, that's what I read, 5'7", hazel/brown.

My computer is running slow since I was trying to save gif of Canadian WW1 GE Wolf record to post here, so will look later at all pix.

Yep, that's what I read, 5'7", hazel/brown.

Let me know what you think when you look at the rest of the family pic's.

Hi branwynbreeze,

Yes, this is the pic. Thank you. If you looked through the rest of this family's pic's, did you also notice the similar facial features to GB?

His description on his draft card also seems to match GB. Height 5' 7" (the inches is a bit hard to read but I think it is 7), medium build, medium complexion, hazel eyes (I think, again hard to read) and brown hair.
This little boy certainly has Brody's outstanding ears, but Brody's eyes were blue.

This little boy certainly has Brody's outstanding ears, but Brody's eyes were blue.

Hi Annasmom,

I looked on GB's my space page a little while ago and found where it said he had blue eyes. The photo of this little boy has been cropped from a family photo and the resemblance between GB and this boy's family is quite striking. Particularly with the boys father and oldest brother.

Hi Annasmom,

I looked on GB's my space page a little while ago and found where it said he had blue eyes. The photo of this little boy has been cropped from a family photo and the resemblance between GB and this boy's family is quite striking. Particularly with the boys father and oldest brother.

Well, aside from the eye colour, the resemblance of the ears is remarkable IMHO. Wow. I would love to see the rest of the family, can anyone attach the rest of them? Odds the color of the eyes written down wrong is slim however, perhaps there is another child in the family who could be George?

I was not sure since it looked as if family settled in Canada and seemingly some/most stayed there. Then I found this:
Name: George E Wolf
Birth Date: 5 Apr 1896
County: Bon Homme
Father's Name: Edward Wolf
Mother's Name: Louise Helweg
File Date: 26 Oct 1935

Why did it take decades to file birth cert in US?

Will try to pull and post family pic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back