TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like this step-father; nope, nope, nope. Way over the top for someone who barely knew this child.

*Graphic

So it seems like they are saying she burned him at her apartment, HOW in the world did other people not notice the smell? I mean, come on. You know how apartment living is...I just do not see how you could burn a body in your apartment and someone NOT NOTICE!!!!!!!!

After a toss'n'turn night, I had a few thoughts this morning on Jonathan's case:

1. Jonathan's Mother and Roomate both instructed Jonathan to run to a neighbours house, if anything was wrong while he was home alone. What if that's exactly what he did? What if there was some other type of emergency (maybe even the step-father coming to the home?), and he ran for help, and Mona is who he ended up reaching out to?

2. Evidence:

There was evidence of Mona Nelson "on Jonathan's remains" (referenced on Page 1), AND there was ample evidence at Mona Nelson's house that SHE KILLED Jonathan. This evidence must be DNA and/or BLOOD.

3. Mona Nelson went back to the home the night Jonathan was missing. I don't know what her voice was like, but did the mother not recognize her voice? She gave information about Jonathan not having a shirt on etc. She placed herself at the scene. She drove a silver truck. A silver truck was seen leaving the apartments when the mother arrived home.

Why wasn't Mona Nelson under the radar sooner?

4. Why was the boy removed from the home, why was he taken to Mona's home, and why was he burned and placed in the culvert? What possible evil deeds were done to this precious boy, and why? :(

I do not like this step-father; nope, nope, nope. Way over the top for someone who barely knew this child.

I kept expecting him to hit the ground........that was just TOO MUCH. I hope they are still drilling him!

If the step-father only seen Mona a few times and the mother only seen Mona a few times; together they only seen Mona a few times, IMO. Oh my!

Stepdad Wants Vengeance In Boy's Death
Mona Yvette Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Thursday, December 30, 2010
UPDATED: 8:51 am CST December 30, 2010

SNIP.........................................

Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said the arrest does not bring him much peace because nothing will bring Jonathan back.

"What kind of monster is this? Burnt my baby in a ditch? They burnt my baby on Christmas," Davis said. "There's no more Christmas. They're done for this family. What kind of monster is that? You get her!"

Nelson was arrested in the neighborhood where Jonathan was last seen, police said. She is a family acquaintance or a friend of Jonathan's family, police said.

Davis said he did not know Nelson well.

"I don't know her. I saw her before, though. She looks like a dude," Davis said.

Detectives said surveillance video from a business near the place Jonathan's body was found led them to Nelson. Police said they showed Nelson the video and she admitted that it was her vehicle in the video, but did not confess to anything else.

Nelson gave police permission to search her home before Jonathan's body was identified. Investigators said they found welding equipment in her home and she may have worked as a welder.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26319669/detail.html

After a toss'n'turn night, I had a few thoughts this morning on Jonathan's case:

1. Jonathan's Mother and Roomate both instructed Jonathan to run to a neighbours house, if anything was wrong while he was home alone. What if that's exactly what he did? What if there was some other type of emergency (maybe even the step-father coming to the home?), and he ran for help, and Mona is who he ended up reaching out to?

2. Evidence:

There was evidence of Mona Nelson "on Jonathan's remains" (referenced on Page 1), AND there was ample evidence at Mona Nelson's house that SHE KILLED Jonathan. This evidence must be DNA and/or BLOOD.

3. Mona Nelson went back to the home the night Jonathan was missing. I don't know what her voice was like, but did the mother not recognize her voice? She gave information about Jonathan not having a shirt on etc. She placed herself at the scene. She drove a silver truck. A silver truck was seen leaving the apartments when the mother arrived home.

Why wasn't Mona Nelson under the radar sooner?

4. Why was the boy removed from the home, why was he taken to Mona's home, and why was he burned and placed in the culvert? What possible evil deeds were done to this precious boy, and why? :(

Regarding the evidence-I think Mona's pick up was seen, she had burns on a carpet and twine in her house that looked like the twine used to bind him. And clearly JF was burned. No COD has been released, but I hope to GOD that he did not suffer.

Perhaps they also found his clothing at her place as well.

Stepdad Wants Vengeance In Boy's Death
Mona Yvette Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Thursday, December 30, 2010
UPDATED: 8:51 am CST December 30, 2010

SNIP.........................................

Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said the arrest does not bring him much peace because nothing will bring Jonathan back.

"What kind of monster is this? Burnt my baby in a ditch? They burnt my baby on Christmas," Davis said. "There's no more Christmas. They're done for this family. What kind of monster is that? You get her!"

Nelson was arrested in the neighborhood where Jonathan was last seen, police said. She is a family acquaintance or a friend of Jonathan's family, police said.

Davis said he did not know Nelson well.

"I don't know her. I saw her before, though. She looks like a dude," Davis said.

Detectives said surveillance video from a business near the place Jonathan's body was found led them to Nelson. Police said they showed Nelson the video and she admitted that it was her vehicle in the video, but did not confess to anything else.

Nelson gave police permission to search her home before Jonathan's body was identified. Investigators said they found welding equipment in her home and she may have worked as a welder.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26319669/detail.html

BBM..............NO! say he wasn't burnt by that!

I kept expecting him to hit the ground........that was just TOO MUCH. I hope they are still drilling him!

One can only hope. I am sure they are. Hope they will continue to do so. This just reaks of bad. And however tragic and sad this is I cannot let either the mother or the SF (DD) off of the hook. What kind of environment was this? One where if you get into trouble, run??? the fact that this was a prerequisite for his daily life a month after moving there...angers me. He should have stayed with the ones who so safely guarded his wellfare for 12 years. There is no reason, in my estimation, that he should ever have been placed back with his mother. Period. :banghead:

TY to all of the posters doing excellent work on this case and trying to sift through all of the conflicting stories and accounts.

This just reaks of the Haleigh case. Sketchy characters. Drugs?? Conflicting stories on top of conflicting stories? TY that the LE at least have some sort of video to aid in later prosecution if it comes to that...

Bless Jonathan. Bless him.

I'm still pretty unclear on all these details because again, everything keeps changing. I think Houston's media is fighting amongst themselves trying to be the first out with the story and it's causing major sources of confusion.

I was under the impression that Jonathan had only moved back with his grandmother in November 2010 but the article where Jonathan's Uncle Glenn is quoted states he loved back in November 2009. So he moved in with his grandmother up until 6 weeks ago when he moved in with Angela and then 3 weeks after that, on or around 12/14/2010, that's when he and Angela moved in with the roommate after the problems between Angela and the stepfather? Do I have that correct? TIA.

~JMO~

imo... there is a reason popo refers to mona as an close friend/aquaintance of the parents....and im thinkin its not cz they all went to sunday mass together..... nuff said

I really think that there'll be more to this story. A near stranger doesn't just walk into a house, take a kid, and brutally kill and burn that child. There's going to be more to come out.

Don't forget mom wuz at werk and roommate stated Jonathan disappeared between 1:30 and 2:30 and that's all she knows! Sound familiar??

http://www.click2houston.com/newsarchive/26319669/detail.html
"He was just full of life," he said. "He was 12, but he wasn't on the 14 side. He didn't have his pants on the ground, he didn't play no punk."

What kind of description is that for your deceased stepson?

In earlier videos, Angela Davis called Jonathan a "pest." David Davis said that he thought that "pedophiles got his *advertiser censored*."

Nothing that comes from either of these two astonishes me.

Poor Jonathan... to go from the safety and stability that he had with Renee and Glenn to THIS. When will parents learn that being a parent REQUIRES that old, bad behaviors must cease. I see a lot of selfishness and recklessness in Jonathan's life since November. He was exposed to stuff that no child should see. He was abused by David Davis, for chrissake... and now Davis is going to take this "protective" stance of Jonathan? GMAFB.

My opinion.

:tears:
I am beyond words that can be said here.

But this I am sure of.
DRUGS/MONEY involved in this case.
I did not fall off the banana boat yesterday.

JMHO

did anyone else notice the stepdad start stammering when talking about Mona? He went from "I don't know her" to a few "I don't knows" real quick. Would love to have a body language expert look at that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77