GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen this regarding TS mother.
Really call off the investigation?

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/

“He ain’t done nothing wrong,” said the woman, who declined to identify herself. “They’re just going to have to call off the investigation.”

Her lovely grammar connotes the exact opposite of that which she was trying to elucidate via her double negative. :what:

It gets really slow here when it gets hot. You can get some great deals vacationing here in the summer.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the second part of your post and how it applies to the above.

“He ain’t done nothing wrong,” said the woman, who declined to identify herself. “They’re just going to have to call off the investigation.”

Her lovely grammar connotes the exact opposite of that which she was trying to elucidate via her double negative. :what:

Now now, no hatin' on maaaaa..... :floorlaugh:

This is off topic a bit but has been in the back of my mind since the beginning...

Jarens boyfriend was unable to pay for the motel room so he moved in with a friend in another room. He also stated that Jaren would have had $200-$300 dollars on her.

The room was $50 a day. Why was he left with no money i.e. cab fare, food ect... These girls dance because they make good money. They have been together for many years so money and trust shouldn't have been an issue.

I just find this curiously strange...
IMO of course

This is just an observation but if the guy in the photos with JL was her BF then IMO they just don't look like they go together or am I missing something. To be sure I am not saying or implying that he had any involvement. Just saying one may question her choice in men.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the second part of your post and how it applies to the above.

Business activity in the Quarter drops like a rock when it gets hot here. Without demand, there is much supply of hotel rooms and airline tickets, which drives down prices.

It also drives down tips at the clubs and bars. Some bars in the Quarter go so far as to close over the summer.

I hadn't seen this regarding TS mother.
Really call off the investigation?

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/

had it been her "little angel" Terry that was murdered (especially in such a gruesome way) she would flip her lid if the investigation was just called off.

I have a feeling he was raised without boundaries, never held accountable for his wrong-doings. She may have been inadvertantly cultivating her son's life of crime.

This is just an observation but if the guy in the photos with JL was her BF then IMO they just don't look like they go together or am I missing something. To be sure I am not saying or implying that he had any involvement. Just saying one may question her choice in men.

I too am not implying her BF had any involvement. When I first saw the pic you are referring to I assumed it was her dad until I saw the live interview with her dad.
One would think he would have access to money she made. Most couples do have access to each others money. IMO

Business activity in the Quarter drops like a rock when it gets hot here. Without demand, there is much supply of hotel rooms and airline tickets, which drives down prices.

It also drives down tips at the clubs and bars. Some bars in the Quarter go so far as to close over the summer.

Gotcha

I have thought the same thing and he looks way older than his years!

This is off topic a bit but has been in the back of my mind since the beginning...

Jarens boyfriend was unable to pay for the motel room so he moved in with a friend in another room. He also stated that Jaren would have had $200-$300 dollars on her.

The room was $50 a day. Why was he left with no money i.e. cab fare, food ect... These girls dance because they make good money. They have been together for many years so money and trust shouldn't have been an issue.

I just find this curiously strange...
IMO of course

"Good money" is subjective and based on days of the week, time of the year, etc - if I understand correctly.

It was a weeknight and not SuperBowl week. Not peek earning time.

The room cost $50. Other expenses I can imagine include her daily cab fare, food, clothing, cell service, healthcare, appearance up keep (hair, makeup, nails, etc) - she was her product. The room rent wasn't their single expense, I'm sure.

Some folks here are acquainted with family members and have explained that JL's fiance lost his job, as has happened to many people. They were apparently very happy together for a very long time.

Beyond that, their relationship and financial situation have been off limits as a matter of courtesy.

I too am not implying her BF had any involvement. When I first saw the pic you are referring to assumed it was her dad until I saw the live interview with her dad.
One would think he would have access to money she made. Most couples do have access to each others money. IMO

My guess would be that They did not really have any money to speak of. It would seem the JL was carrying what cash they had. I assume they didn't not have credit cards ATM or checking accounts.

I too am not implying her BF had any involvement. When I first saw the pic you are referring to assumed it was her dad until I saw the live interview with her dad.

I agree and i believe someone posted earlier that she did not have a bank account!
I just think its strange they dance for the money if the moneys not there
dont do it did he work?
I would think the money would be put away for the daughter! Maybe she would send it to whomever is watching the little one!

All JMO

She has been with him for 8 yrs. I'd imagine he treats her well and really loves her. She probably felt safe and
secure with him. As long as he treated her well and respected her ~ that's pretty much all that matters
IMO- he does look really thin... maybe that makes him look older??

I won't lie! I thought that was her dad at first as well.:blushing:

What about the IRS?
Wouldnt they be after their share from the tips?

As above:
"Some folks here are acquainted with family members and have explained that JL's fiance lost his job, as has happened to many people. They were apparently very happy together for a very long time.

Beyond that, their relationship and financial situation have been off limits as a matter of courtesy."

Quote:
A woman who answered the phone Friday at Speaks’ mother’s house in North Carolina said that Speaks has done nothing wrong.

Wow, sounds like his mother is simply delusion. Just call it off, huh? Yeah, umm, that's not gonna happen.

Also I am surprised that no one commented on the other story on the link about the man that is to be executed on TONIGHT in Mississippi. And just what was his crime? Well he killed and dismembered someone.

"The Mississippi Supreme Court has refused to block the June 20 execution of Gary Carl Simmons, a grocery store butcher convicted of killing a man who was shot and dismembered in Pascagoula in 1996."
Just WOW to both!

Well i think Money is the reason this all happened! JMO

"Good money" is subjective and based on days of the week, time of the year, etc - if I understand correctly.

It was a weeknight and not SuperBowl week. Not peek earning time.

The room cost $50. Other expenses I can imagine include her daily cab fare, food, clothing, cell service, healthcare, appearance up keep (hair, makeup, nails, etc) - she was her product. The room rent wasn't their single expense, I'm sure.

Some folks here are acquainted with family members and have explained that JL's fiance lost his job, as has happened to many people. They were apparently very happy together for a very long time.

Beyond that, their relationship and financial situation have been off limits as a matter of courtesy.

I know it has been reported that they were happy. I said that I was not implying he had anything to do with it. In no,way did I degrade him or her. I'm not here to do that. Geeeeeeeez

Well i think Money is the reason this all happened! JMO

I'm starting to think there's some truth to that.

The promise of work at a private party was clearly a backup plan, when the main intent was (IMO) just to get a second girl to have some fun with.

Could be that (along the lines of my previous post, about 1500 pages ago) when JL realized there was no party, she got pissed about being dragged away from work for no reason, an altercation ensued, and she wound up on the business end of a hunting knife.

--Yet again, keeping it simple. I have a hard time believing TS and MAS are capable of pulling off anything more complex than that, just as I have a hard time believing they are involved with anyone from more dangerous circles.

Just WOW to both!

I'm going to have to look into (when I have time, when I retire) where dismemberment is most popular among murderers.

I'll have to go fetch plainjanedoe from the Mickey Shunick thread. I believe she was talking about the geography of specific criminality.

Maybe it wasn't PJD, but reading through 28 threads is too daunting a task for me right now. :notgood:

I know it has been reported that they were happy. I said that I was not implying he had anything to do with it. In no,way did I degrade him or her. I'm not here to do that. Geeeeeeeez

No one did!
And i agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members