2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

Of the boyfriends who were deposed, who said that KC spent the night and the 3 of them (boyfriend, KC and Caylee) were in the same bed?
Thanks

JB's "stream of motions" was IMO, timed for maximum impact and news effect. I can almost see his smirk now as he imagined the reaction and news coverage that it would garner.

But.... the single motion for sanctions filed by the SA, clearly trumped JB's attempt at "shock and awe" and dropped him "below the fold".

JB's "stream of motions" was IMO, timed for maximum impact and news effect. I can almost see his smirk now as he imagined the reaction and news coverage that it would garner.

But.... the single motion for sanctions filed by the SA, clearly trumped JB's attempt at "shock and awe" and dropped him "below the fold".

Now I know why we needed that knife. To cut up the red herrings! Yumm Yumm!

regarding the knife-----was there ever anything in Discovery re: the pocketknife?

cindy---state Depo---July 29 2009

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/cindyanthonydepo072909.pdf

Q Okay. The console, does it have storage?
A Yes.

Q Did you check inside there for anything?
A Yes.. I didn't take anything out, though.

Q Okay.
A There was items in there.

Q That were left there by you and then -
A Right

Q -- when law enforcement eventually took the
car --
A It was in their possession. And I never got
a receipt for those items.

Q -- those items remained. Do you remember
anything that could have been in there?

A I know there was change and probably some
notes or something and there was a pocketknife in the
console.

Can't wait for January 3rd to roll around and it's gonna come quickly. It's Christmas Eve Day, then Christmas Day, then Boxing Day, then New Years Eve, New Years Day, then put the decorations away, do some vacuuming, compare stories because no one is actually doing any work yet, and then,

BA-DA-BOOM! Do I hear clanking chains and say Hello HHJP? :great:

But unlike ICA in her little cell, I'll be having a good time waiting.:woohoo:

Tick Tock Baez.....buckle up, ya got a tough four months ahead before things really blow up in your face. :tears::boohoo:

Can't wait for January 3rd to roll around and it's gonna come quickly. It's Christmas Eve Day, then Christmas Day, then Boxing Day, then New Years Eve, New Years Day, then put the decorations away, do some vacuuming, compare stories because no one is actually doing any work yet, and then,

BA-DA-BOOM! Do I hear clanking chains and say Hello HHJP? :great:

But unlike ICA in her little cell, I'll be having a good time waiting.:woohoo:

Tick Tock Baez.....buckle up, ya got a tough four months ahead before things really blow up in your face. :tears::boohoo:

LG - you are too funny!

But you are right . Things are moving at a faster pace. I've got a house to pack up and move in the next few weeks. That ought to make it go quickly for me. But I see a lot of activity coming up with hearings and motions and final depositions. Its going to get very interesting in the next couple of months. I think there are big developments coming.

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone!

Yowsers QB - you are the brave one! Moving!!

Thanks for the Christmas wishes - and many back to you !

We were yakking away on the threads the other day when one of the posters said not long - four and a half months.....B-O-I-N-G! We've all been waiting so long it was a shock to me to hear it's now actually that close.

Time is gonna fly - you are right - action packed leading up to it. I was expecting a slow walk to Christmas, and just look what happened - BAM!
Lots of news! Here we are! :great:

Only five more sleeps!!!:great:

ROFL. Sadly, on New Year's Day, I'll be celebrating because it'll be two more days and my boss won't be here, so I'll be able to follow along on WS! WOOT!

What a wonderful way to start off the New Year... and the week of my Birthday. :rocker:

Justice for Caylee!

Tuesday is the first day back to Evidence class. I emailed the links to the motions to my entire class and the information about the hearing. Judge H will be working that day I'm sure so he won't get to see it, although I emailed the motions to him as well so it will be interesting to see what the class discussion on the subject will be. Could be I'm the only trial geek who even cares!!!

Tuesday is the first day back to Evidence class. I emailed the links to the motions to my entire class and the information about the hearing. Judge H will be working that day I'm sure so he won't get to see it, although I emailed the motions to him as well so it will be interesting to see what the class discussion on the subject will be. Could be I'm the only trial geek who even cares!!!

I remember Andrea Lyon dragging her law students to Orlando for a hearing........I can't help but wonder if she will now use the defense as an example of "What Not to Wear....I mean Do." :innocent:

12/29/2010 Memorandum of Law in Support of Motion in Limine to
Suppress Video Footage

12/29/2010 Motion In Limine to Suppress Video Footage

Does anyone know what video evidence this motion is about? TIA

You are so faithful, Amil, and I appreciate your first-person reports so much. Thank you ~ I will be (as always) watching for your posts. :tyou:

Oh, you said it so much better than I did! I meant that too Amil, I'm just don't seem to remember my manners. Yes, I also love and appreciate what you do.

Suppress Video Footage

Don't know, but my wildest guess would be videos of visitations, police interviews (especially when George talks about the smell in the car praying that it wasn't Caylee). And so on... can't wait to read the motion though!

Suppress Video Footage

Is it the one of ICA receiving the news that Caylee's remains had been found ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back