Q&A for LI Locals and those that grew up here

So, with that express train, Amber Lynn would have been in Manhattan in like 30-45 minutes as well? Or even faster? Then it was possible, she served both markets, NYC and LI as also Megan Waterman did.

THe fastest train from Babylon to Manhattan is the 6:06am (or as we call it, the 6 o clock flyer). It gets to Penn Station by 6:50am; and I can get down to the financial district by 7:15am via subway. If you catch an "express" train you are looking at a little over an hour. Its 99% business professionals, and construction guys on these trains. Losers dont wake up that early to goto work.

Do any locals know when Cherri Bombs changed it's name to Cherri Blossoms? Or know how long they went under that name? Thanks.

Do any locals know when Cherri Bombs changed it's name to Cherri Blossoms? Or know how long they went under that name? Thanks.

In that area (off of edison ave) there are 5-7 places just like the one you mentioned. Shady.

In that area (off of edison ave) there are 5-7 places just like the one you mentioned. Shady.

Is there one with the word "peaches" or one with "angels" in the name?

Here are some I see in Massapequa:
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=Strip+clubs+in+Massapequa%2C+NY&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#q=Strip+clubs+in+Massapequa,+NY&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=JAQ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=plcs&tbo=u&sa=X&psj=1&ei=WO39T-zMOKTg2AXsksi3Dg&ved=0CCIQtwM&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=86fa095157477f71&biw=836&bih=391"]Strip clubs in Massapequa, NY - Google Search[/ame]

Right, the Edison Strip. But I'm wondering specifically about Cherri Bombs, and when it had the name change to Cherri Blossoms , and when it changed back to Cherri Bombs.

There are none I know of in Massapequa. Farmingdale, yes. Cherry Bombs is also a swingers club in the back as I have been told recently. I have never heard of 'Blossoms" but now that I google I see what you mean. There are street walkers in that area as well. Right out in the open.

Is there one with the word "peaches" or one with "angels" in the name?

Here are some I see in Massapequa:
Strip clubs in Massapequa, NY - Google Search

Last year when I was researching on the net I came across a biker group page called Remy's Angels. Seems that there were photos of pit bulls, motorcycles, girls and biker dudes. I can't find the site anywhere now. Has anyone heard of this group on LI?

I need some local help again. What I'm looking for is an area where small (as small as one man construction) would have their work shops or storage rooms. This place would be either in LI or already the fringes of NYC, not far from one of the expressways between NYC and Gilgo Beach, but probably nearer to the city. It would be also relatively easy to reach by vehicle from either the Bronx or Queens. Any ideas?

I need some local help again. What I'm looking for is an area where small (as small as one man construction) would have their work shops or storage rooms. This place would be either in LI or already the fringes of NYC, not far from one of the expressways between NYC and Gilgo Beach, but probably nearer to the city. It would be also relatively easy to reach by vehicle from either the Bronx or Queens. Any ideas?

These have been in my scope for quite some time.

Edison ave West Babylon, Allen Blvd Farmingdale, Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park.

Edison Ave.
Up in Deer Park where Heartland Gold COurse is...I forget the name of the street.

These have been in my scope for quite some time.

Edison ave West Babylon, Allen Blvd Farmingdale, Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park.

The first two, Edison Ave West Babylon and Allen Blvd Farmingdale look good as far as the structure size goes. Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park has mostly too big structures.
It would be a single building, not too big. In an area, which is overnight and on weekends basically deserted.

LiNative and PckleChris,

just be a little careful if you decide driving around there. Chance is, in one of those areas and at least till end of September, someone naughty has his comfort zone.

The first two, Edison Ave West Babylon and Allen Blvd Farmingdale look good as far as the structure size goes. Long Island Ave Commack/Deer Park has mostly too big structures.
It would be a single building, not too big. In an area, which is overnight and on weekends basically deserted.

All those areas are ghost towns on the weekend. Look over by Heartland like LINative said...That place is creepy on the weekend.

T4Lvw.jpg

This site is approx. 5 miles from Gilgo. It looks like an abandoned recycle plant. It has access to Ocean Pky. Does anyone know what this is and how long it has been out of use?

T4Lvw.jpg

This site is approx. 5 miles from Gilgo. It looks like an abandoned recycle plant. It has access to Ocean Pky. Does anyone know what this is and how long it has been out of use?

post the map link please.

All those areas are ghost towns on the weekend. Look over by Heartland like LINative said...That place is creepy on the weekend.

Yup, that's the kind of place I'm looking for. He wouldn't make an abandoned plant or something like that his kill site. He needs a little time and privacy without the possibility of the next homeless coming through a window. And the place would also include the hiding spot for the souvenirs.

I carry a .50 caliber desert eagle.

I weigh 220 Lbs.

Please, let him come for me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members