AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just talking to my sister who just lost her dog to old age, Kahula was 13years and to hear her voice break when she had told me, Kahula had passed.. you can hear the hurt and devastation in her voice, It is truly heart breaking. Her and her Husband rushed her to the vet in Langley, but she had expired before they have arrived, they are having her cremated. sorry its kind of off topic.

My Neice also was at the hearing of Allan Shoenborn, the man who killed is kids, I told her to join websleuths. She is graduating this year. :)

Welcome to Websleuths. Stick around and you can watch awesome people come up with amazing clues to cases.

Sorry to hear of your sister's doggie. My first reaction (after sympathy) was why the heck didn't we see any hurt and devastation from the Smith's on the news that "their little boy" had disappeared into a dumpster or the arms of a person off the street?

Welcome to Websleuths. Stick around and you can watch awesome people come up with amazing clues to cases.

Sorry to hear of your sister's doggie. My first reaction (after sympathy) was why the heck didn't we see any hurt and devastation from the Smith's on the news that "their little boy" had disappeared into a dumpster or the arms of a person off the street?

I know! The thing that has always bugged me about the Smiths is that they looked like they were enjoying the attention a little too much. Maybe she was thinking it would be good for their business (free advertising).

I know! The thing that has always bugged me about the Smiths is that they looked like they were enjoying the attention a little too much. Maybe she was thinking it would be good for their business (free advertising).

I agree; I do think TS was seeing free publicity and riding it. But she could have shown some grief or concern WHILE she was doing her free publicity shots.

Of course, it would have taken REAL grief or concern to pull it off.

The way that Tammi speaks of Gabe, the way that Jack speaks of Gabe, the overall attitude that they have....Gabriel was loved in the sense that he was the outward expression of what good giving caring loving people they were. He was never loved as an individual, never as a gift, never for what he brought to the world at large, only their world.
I shudder to think of any child growing up in that environment. MOO.

You know what draws me to this kind of stuff, why do people think life would be better if you killed your loved one?? what kinda of gratification do these people get?? I wish i could understand, sometimes peopl go through different things in life, but there is so much help these days. Please Elizabeth just give a little something to know that little Gabriel is ok.

The way that Tammi speaks of Gabe, the way that Jack speaks of Gabe, the overall attitude that they have....Gabriel was loved in the sense that he was the outward expression of what good giving caring loving people they were. He was never loved as an individual, never as a gift, never for what he brought to the world at large, only their world.
I shudder to think of any child growing up in that environment. MOO.

Yeah, true. I remember seeing comments on pics saying that its all H wanted for Christmas. The way they talked of him as a "done deal", (in spite of already knowing that Logan would not give him up) they seem to have already wrapped him up and stuck a bow on him for H's Christmas tree. I do see what you mean.

And then when it didnt' work out, they have NO emotion when he's thrown in a dumpster or given to an unknown street person? I just have such a hard hard time believing they had THAT little emotion.

Yeah, true. I remember seeing comments on pics saying that its all H wanted for Christmas. The way they talked of him as a "done deal", (in spite of already knowing that Logan would not give him up) they seem to have already wrapped him up and stuck a bow on him for H's Christmas tree. I do see what you mean.

And then when it didnt' work out, they have NO emotion when he's thrown in a dumpster or given to an unknown street person? I just have such a hard hard time believing they had THAT little emotion.

I think it's despicable if they actually told their little girl that she was getting Gabriel as a baby brother without knowing whether his Daddy would allow it or not. They probably knew from the beginning that Logan would not, and why on earth would they believe a total stranger's say-so without meeting and talking to the dad in person. They seem to dehumanize real families and they should have helped Elizabeth get professional help instead of plotting to get her child which was also Logan's child.

I think it's despicable if they actually told their little girl that she was getting Gabriel as a baby brother without knowing whether his Daddy would allow it or not. They probably knew from the beginning that Logan would not, and why on earth would they believe a total stranger's say-so without meeting and talking to the dad in person. They seem to dehumanize real families and they should have helped Elizabeth get professional help instead of plotting to get her child which was also Logan's child.

Yeah, and what blows me totally away is that the very first night they had Gabriel, the police show up at 3:30 in the middle of the night looking for gabriel. The Smiths knew from that first night that EJ had called the police and reported that LOGAN had kidnapped him.

So they either knew EJ was disturbed then, OR they actually gave her that move as a game plan themselves.

Since they themselves continued to lie and plot along WITH EJ after that point, we can't really be totally sure they didn't give EJ the idea to report Gabriel kidnapped.

Since Tammi and Jack have no family, where was H while they were enjoying their media blitz? What did they tell her about the police searching their house?
When they were on NG, the first time, the first news appearance, there was H, their outward expression of goodness. After that, where was she? Not with family! With strangers backstage, with a craigslist nanny, sitting alone in the corner until they need her again?
This poor kid has been taken from the family that loves her, to be placed with the family that wants her, then she was given someone that would have loved her unconditionally, and he is taken away by someone that doesn't even seem to understand the concept of love or bonding...
So, the way that I see it, whether Jack and Tammi were directly involved in victimizing Gabriel or not, they have made a victim out of one child already and that's bad enough for me.

I hate the Smiths, and believe me to inspire hatred from me takes a lot, loads of work, as I am not generally hateful.

I agree! These people cannot really connect with real people, real infants needs! It's all all about TPS &JS . They have no feelings. They are from another planet. They lie, they listen to our tears ,our cries ,they feel nothing!Yet they lived in real marriages, they interacted , yet they felt nothing! Just gimme,gimme, gimme what I want,yet I don't know what I want...except to kill somebody for what I think somebody has done to me? my daughter? my mother, my brother/? GOOD GOD GET THEM OFF THE STREETS!!!!!!PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ahhhhh.....so it's NOT just me that's mad as hell?

Good, I was beginning to feel alone.......

Yet another car seat...thanks Debloree for a great find! So now we have 3 carseats...

22151_107424479271817_1000001279621.jpg

Now that I know I'm in good company (lol), I'm going to try to get some sleep.

May Gabriel come home to his family soon, and may he know peace and love.

Thanks Momtective, I don't know how to post pics yet, or if the car seats are even important.

Thanks Momtective, I don't know how to post pics yet, or if the car seats are even important.

No problem...it was a great find. So now we have 3 car seats..EJ's, Tammi's and ???..uhmmm:waitasec:

Maybe Tammi could pop in here and tell us which one is hers. She said tan I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member