State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, for Brad anyway, that might be the only time he actually showed *emotion* that could be construed as towards the loss of mother of his children. They might want to back off on that one. :twocents:

well in the depo he said he had never had any suicidal thoughts

Hello Berth21.
There are many that want more evidence and are "on the fence".
From what I can tell, there is only 1 poster that is absolutely convinced he is totally innocent.

I don't know how they would know what fxo card so they wouldn't know serial number or router. The idea that it was the one ordered in January is out there but he may have ordered that one to use in the lab and took a different one home to set up his home system.

When Paul (Cisco) was on the stand yesterday he was asked if the FXO card was something that they may need at work in early 2008. Paul responded that it was not common or typical to use with Business phones. It was something that one would use for residential service, VOIP homeservice. I took from that that he didn't think that this card would be equipment for work.

Nor did he say anything good.
In fact he said nothing at all about even his kids.
That in itself says a lot about who Brad really is.

There are a lot of people (esp men) who do not talk about their families to their coworkers. I don't find it sinister at all. It would be telling, however, if BC was considered to be very outgoing, jovial, and social and didn't talk about his family. But we've heard he was stand-offish and an introvert, so this fits. The guy earlier today, when asked what did y'all talk about and he said IT stuff. That's what IT geeks do. They talk about technology.

Nor did he say anything good.
In fact he said nothing at all about even his kids.
That in itself says a lot about who Brad really is.

I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't sit at lunch and talk about me and the kids. That doesn't make him a bad husband.

I think we are learning that BC was a private person about his personal life. Lots of people are like that. There is nothing wrong with it.

I think it shows integrity that he did not trash his wife, even in the midst of a divorce.

Good Day. I was lurking for some time, following this case from Europe. This is only because my hubby is working for Cisco.

I have to say, I really do like the judge, he appears to be very wise.

I kind of miss the user nscu95 (I believe that is the name); because I am also on the fence. I do believe Brad did it but I would need more to be sure the right guy is in prison.

Kurtz might have a voice that is really annoying but at the same time I think he knows his stuff.

Hopefully I did not annoy anyone on this board all this is just my opinion and please consider my English is not very goodl

you have been lurking for almost a year and this is your first post...hmmm

When Paul (Cisco) was on the stand yesterday he was asked if the FXO card was something that they may need at work in early 2008. Paul responded that it was not common or typical to use with Business phones. It was something that one would use for residential service, VOIP homeservice. I took from that that he didn't think that this card would be equipment for work.

Thanks! Sorry for making people catch me up. I had a 3 year old and 1 year old yesterday and they aren't very entertained by seeing a courtroom on my computer screen. :crazy:

Good Day. I was lurking for some time, following this case from Europe. This is only because my hubby is working for Cisco.

I kind of miss the user nscu95 (I believe that is the name); because I am also on the fence. I do believe Brad did it but I would need more to be sure the right guy is in prison.

Kurtz might have a voice that is really annoying but at the same time I think he knows his stuff.

Hopefully I did not annoy anyone on this board all this is just my opinion and please consider my English is not very goodl

Welcome to the site! I'm with you - on the fence, assume he probably did it, but need to see more.

There are a lot of people (esp men) who do not talk about their families to their coworkers. I don't find it sinister at all. It would be telling, however, if BC was considered to be very outgoing, jovial, and social and didn't talk about his family. But we've heard he was stand-offish and an introvert, so this fits. The guy earlier today, when asked what did y'all talk about and he said IT stuff. That's what IT geeks do. They talk about technology.

I didn't say it was "sinister".

What I got out of this morning's witness - BC never bad-mouthed his wife to anyone. He never said one negative thing about her to anyone. She trashed him to everyone she came in contact with, including the exterminator and people she just met. I think this further weakens the state's assertion that he was a terrible husband, IMO.

....or that he was so private that nobody knew what he was up to!! I am thankful that Nancy did talk...at least she left a trail.

I guess I would just find it hard to believe that he was in this position with this Alpha team that tested these systems but they never had an FXO card until January of 2008. It would be more likely to me that he bought the "new and improved" card in January and then had an older model around that wasn't needed so he took it home to use. I'm talking about what he used when he had the home network up and running in March or April or whenever that was.

Gbay stole my thunder a little, but I don't think this was a device he normally used at work.

I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't sit at lunch and talk about me and the kids. That doesn't make him a bad husband.

I think we are learning that BC was a private person about his personal life. Lots of people are like that. There is nothing wrong with it.

I think it shows integrity that he did not trash his wife, even in the midst of a divorce.

I was only responding to your statement that Brad not badmouthing Nancy to others meant he was a good husband.

It works both ways.

....or that he was so private that nobody knew what he was up to!! I am thankful that Nancy did talk...at least she left a trail.

I think what I took from that is his behavior wasn't any different on that day than what we know of him. Take it for what you will.

you have been lurking for almost a year and this is your first post...hmmm

I am not really sure what you would like to say here. I heard about this and was following. Now the trial started and I am following more closely. So what did I do to make you wonder?

Might I say, your English is excellent! :)

Welcome, Bertha! I fully understand you wanting to lurk. Fence sitters who post have had to develop somewhat of a thick skin here, IMO. Thanks for your first post, and I hope we see more from you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong