Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

I wonder how much standing he would really have to sue Casey since by all accounts she did not request he do the search and refused to cooperate (for obvious reasons as we all know). He evens said yesterday in an interview that after 4 days he was ready to say forget it since she was clearly not cooperating but stayed only after the sheriff's office asked him to stay. Even Tracy has said a number of times that Casey wanted nothing to do with Tim Miller and Equusearch.

IMO

His lawyer is Mark NeJame! :great:

Hah! I just mentioned this in a post on the thread about Casey being served by Morgan. Good for Tim !:great:

Please, Please, Please!! :praying:

If he wins have him ask for some of the money be paid back to him in community service....

Like ICA having to clean Port-a-potties
And picking up litter along side the roads...

They do it here in Collier Co. Florida all the time.

i think that everyone who was negatively affected by this whole case should start a class action suit against casey and the defense team... so many's reputations were tarnished, resources exhausted, lives impacted, if not ruined... starting with jesse grund (1st person they tried to pin murder on); zanaida gonzales; george anthony; lee anthony; detectives; law enforcement; tim miller; many others--even caylee was dishonored-- basically they said she deserved to be murdered because she was 'in the way' of a beautiful life...

Casey and her newfound money will soon be parted. I love it!!!:great:

IRS, Morgan and Morgan lawsuit, and now this. The civil courts will get her.

AND.. let us NOT forget the large amount owed to the IRS. She has no choice but to pay them back, one way or another. May the debts keep getting bigger for her!!

I wonder how much standing he would really have to sue Casey since by all accounts she did not request he do the search and refused to cooperate (for obvious reasons as we all know). He evens said yesterday in an interview that after 4 days he was ready to say forget it since she was clearly not cooperating but stayed only after the sheriff's office asked him to stay. Even Tracy has said a number of times that Casey wanted nothing to do with Tim Miller and Equusearch.

IMO
During the interview, he said he was researching his options - if any - regarding recovering resources expended. I'm sure he does not want to bring a frivolous suit.

IMO

Maybe they can't win,but I hope everyone who was impacted by this family chooses to do something. An injustice has been done to Caylee and to many innocent bystanders. I hope Casey and Cindy are tied up in court for decades.

Many missing persons searches are actually searches for murder victims. Does TES routinely sue perpetrators who don't tell LE or TES where the body is located?

i think that everyone who was negatively affected by this whole case should start a class action suit against casey and the defense team... so many's reputations were tarnished, resources exhausted, lives impacted, if not ruined... starting with jesse grund (1st person they tried to pin murder on); zanaida gonzales; george anthony; lee anthony; detectives; law enforcement; tim miller; many others--even caylee was dishonored-- basically they said she deserved to be murdered because she was 'in the way' of a beautiful life...

Not that I wouldn't do it again in a heartbeat - but I ordered several pizzas and food for searchers. Makes me mad now.......I'm so much worse off than I was 3 years ago and could use that money!! GGRRRR CASEY ANTHONY.

The only problem with this might be the fact that Tim stated on HLN the other night that he knew from day one something was up with the family and that they weren't being truthful. He said they thought they all knew what happened to Caylee and that Casey had killed her. I wonder if the lawyers will argue that if he felt this way from day one (as I said he's stated this more than once) then why didn't he leave? Hopefully all works out for Tim though! I do think he is a great man with what he does. I just have this feeling it might not fly based on his comments on JVM and Dr Drew Monday night.

IMO

I understand what your saying...but Casey could send them on their way to search for another family if she only told the truth. I think she can be hold responsible. I also hope Orange County also sue for their time.

AND.. let us NOT forget the large amount owed to the IRS. She has no choice but to pay them back, one way or another. May the debts keep getting bigger for her!!

Please don't yell at me... :truce: I must have totally missed this...

But what does she owe to the IRS?

I say WAY TO GO, Tim! You have every right to go after them for wasting your time, money, and resources when they knew she was already dead. Go get her! I think he will have 100% of the public's support on this.

The only issue, though, is that I always felt like Tim and TES were working for "us" so-to-speak. He was spending that money for Caylee and the rest of the world who actually cared about her coming home to rest. The searches were obviously meant to find a dead Caylee. I could see if he was searching because ICA (can I even use the "I" anymore?) told him to go out and find her alive, but the resources he put into searching swamps and forests weren't for her, IMO, but for the investigation.

Yes I think that this is another he's stated before that he did it for LE not the Anthony's because of KC not cooperating. Didn't LE ask him to stay search for Caylee?

JMO hmmm.. class action suit by 3000+ volunteers

Wow, I just came on here to talk about Tim Miller and seen this thread. I am not a big poster on here, more of a reader and an angry poster at times. However, I was thinking about a way to honor Caylee this morning and I thought the best way to do that would be to donate something to Tim Miller in her honor. I know that someone on here reaches out to him directly. Is there something that we can take up a donation for to help Tim find missing children to honor Caylee? I feel like I need to do something to honor her memory because once Casey gets out and starts on her media blitz, I am sure they will dishonor her by lying some more and I just couldn't handle that. Any ideas anyone? Maybe we could ask Mr. Nejame if he would help with the donations? He seems like he would want to help Tim and Caylee? I would be more than happy to contact his office if no one has a direct link to him. What do you think?

I agree. We could really make a difference. Maybe a specific item they need ?
Something tangible for Caylee's memory.
Friday (WS poster) is in touch with Tim.

"said Jose said she never was missing"

Aren't these the key words in the statement.....does this mean that Jose agrees that she wasn't missing, but, rather dead?? Does that mean that he knew where her body was???
I have always wondered if ICA told Jose that she drowned, she panicked threw the body away....eventually he got out of her Where the body was, and from there he somehow got DC to go look for it, etc.....
JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back