OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a way with words, wfgodot. ;)

I smelled chips, so I meanered back over to this thread. I hadn't checked in on the Jamison's in a while. I see there's been some very sophisticated science experiments underway.

On a more serious note, it's been one whole year.....and nadda. (and nadda on Joe Neff and nadda on Jody Rilee Wilson) :(

Oklahoma sure seems like it's own world. This quote brought it home to me as to how different it is from my world:

I am attempting yet another experiment today.

Removing all knives, pens, bows, and muzzleloaders from the scene, so he can't injure himself.

More on how that goes in an hour.

newspapers:

---
“We used the drones and took hundreds of pictures,” Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beauchamp said at the time.

“We came up with nothing.”
---

and more, at
http://mcalesternews.com/local/x1644185402/Friday-vigil-set-for-missing-Eufaula-family

Well that is great sheriff. WTF? I guess that is good they did that at least but there when people are lost in the mountains is that the norm for search and rescue?

Also I am upset they gave the dog to the neighbor. They didnt treat the case as a crime and they didnt treat it like a search and rescue so that must mean they believe the left on purpose so why then did they release other peoples belonging to next of kin.

Your truck is found somewhere and your not there it gets towed to impound sits for 30 days then is sold. You do not even get a next of kin release. Your dog is supposed to be impounded and treated the same way.
30 days impound and adopted out and charges filed for animal cruelty. If they have a reason to issue a warrent on a missing person they should use it.

So what do you guys believe the sheriff thinks has happened here? Since one cannot tell based on his investigation methods. And what avenue of investigation do you think he is following?

I am attempting yet another experiment today.

Removing all knives, pens, bows, and muzzleloaders from the scene, so he can't injure himself.

More on how that goes in an hour.

From Its Own World That Is Oklahoma, wfgodot writes,

Appreciated, Oriah, but it won't work - I got out the Glock and blasted through a can of Pringles just now, for breakfast.

Good call too on the picture of Madison in the McAlester News article; am I just old (answer: yes) or is dyeing a small child's hair curious behavior?

Soulmagnet: here's what Sheriff Beauchamp had to say in the 02 May Sunday Oklahoman article about what he thinks happened:

"'Throughout this whole process, I’ve found myself going back and forth as to what might have happened,” Beauchamp said. 'I’m at my wit’s end. I have asked for all the help I could get — 12 FBI agents, three OSBI agents, Troop Z (of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol), private investigators who have contacted me. I even belittled myself to the point where I listened to psychics.'"
(---)

"Motives for murder are abundant. Beauchamp said that’s why every possible scenario remains open — robbery, revenge, a bad drug deal, even a professional hit."
(---)

"'I think [the briefcase] might have held a lot of cash,' Beauchamp said. 'I’ve gone back and forth on this thing, but my latest theory — based on how the truck was parked and what was found in the truck — I think they were forced to stop and got out of the truck to meet with someone they recognized. And I think they either left willingly or by force.'"

Well that is great sheriff. WTF? I guess that is good they did that at least but there when people are lost in the mountains is that the norm for search and rescue?

Also I am upset they gave the dog to the neighbor. They didnt treat the case as a crime and they didnt treat it like a search and rescue so that must mean they believe the left on purpose so why then did they release other peoples belonging to next of kin.

Your truck is found somewhere and your not there it gets towed to impound sits for 30 days then is sold. You do not even get a next of kin release. Your dog is supposed to be impounded and treated the same way.
30 days impound and adopted out and charges filed for animal cruelty. If they have a reason to issue a warrent on a missing person they should use it.

So what do you guys believe the sheriff thinks has happened here? Since one cannot tell based on his investigation methods. And what avenue of investigation do you think he is following?

Soul, I found this website lastnight. It sounds like the sheriff is waiting on the show, "Disappeared" to air.

His comment is #19.

http://www.mccooler.net/cgi-bin/blog?Opinion=11458

Soul, I found this website lastnight. It sounds like the sheriff is waiting on the show, "Disappeared" to air.

His comment is #19.

http://www.mccooler.net/cgi-bin/blog?Opinion=11458

Great find little726! That's an interesting site, one I've now bookmarked. After the scuttlebutt about whether or not the sheriff is working black ops in Iraq (!), here's what the poster "Israel" has to say about the Jamisons in re: "Ranger Danger"'s query about how the case is coming:

#19 "Still nothing! We get a average of 3 to 5 tips a month that we follow up on that has all led to dead ends for us and the FBI. There will be a special on TV in November or December. The show is called disappearance on the discovery channel and we hope this will give us some more promising leads. As for active searches on the mountain we have not had a large scale search since the end of MAY!"

#21 "Sorry JUNE! Which large scale it was the 6th one. There has been several small scale searches since then by concerned citizens and volunteers"

If the sheriff is in Iraq, he is not in Iraq with anyone I know. Peeps- military records- not hard to find- just sayin.

As for current experiment? Failed.
But it was the pepper spray that did it this time; was meant to keep the wild hogs at bay that might fight dog for chips. My dog, however- now confused, blinded, and not sure he even wants to eat chips in question because they taste like fire.

Really, when you think about it... what constitutes old?? We probably both are.

Don't truthfully know if it is or if it is not curious behavior. It is to me, but I don't have a small child.

However- what I do make of it, is that this particular small childs hair was brown shortly before disappearing, and was very blond at time of disappearing. Also, that NCMEC should realize that, and change her missing info to 'naturally brown' but 'recently dyed blond.' It makes a difference, especially in a kid.

Also- again I tell you NCMEC- her tee shirt is SHORT SLEEVED. Not long. Unless we're going by a different picture that I don't know about????

<Good call too on the picture of Madison in the McAlester News article; am I just old (answer: yes) or is dyeing a small child's hair curious behavior?>

Really, when you think about it... what constitutes old?? We probably both are.

Don't truthfully know if it is or if it is not curious behavior. It is to me, but I don't have a small child.

However- what I do make of it, is that this particular small childs hair was brown shortly before disappearing, and was very blond at time of disappearing. Also, that NCMEC should realize that, and change her missing info to 'naturally brown' but 'recently dyed blond.' It makes a difference, especially in a kid.

Also- again I tell you NCMEC- her tee shirt is SHORT SLEEVED. Not long. Unless we're going by a different picture that I don't know about????

<Good call too on the picture of Madison in the McAlester News article; am I just old (answer: yes) or is dyeing a small child's hair curious behavior?>

To me, "old" is an indication that the first question I have each morning, when I slide off the futon and attempt to stand, is likely to be, "Have I torn the meniscus in my left knee, or is the pain simply one of an arthritic nature - or is this pain merely an indication that a change in the weather is announcing itself?"

As for dyeing a young child's hair (shakes head sadly) it indicates to me the first step in telling one's child that her natural attributes are sadly lacking. (I'm neutral on ear-piercing, though!) Either that, or a telling indication that she is about to flee with her parents and they do not wish her to be readily spotted.

To me, "old" is an indication that the first question I have each morning, when I slide off the futon and attempt to stand, is likely to be, "Have I torn the meniscus in my left knee, or is the pain simply one of an arthritic nature - or is this pain merely an indication that a change in the weather is announcing itself?"

As for dyeing a young child's hair (shakes head sadly) it indicates to me the first step in telling one's child that her natural attributes are sadly lacking. (I'm neutral on ear-piercing, though!) Either that, or a telling indication that she is about to flee with her parents and they do not wish her to be readily spotted.

Well that just goes to show how differently we all process information.

Old to me is my ACL. :)

Well, no new first anniversary Jamisons articles in the OK press today, evidently, other than the one above about the vigil; perhaps the World and the Oklahoman are saving it for their weekend editions. (Perhaps not.) The Tulsa paper owes the world a write-up; the OKC paper probably can't top the over-the-top article and sidebar piece from last May.

Another question I have is, why did they drive to Porum, first? According to Google maps, Porum is not on the route to Red Oak. It seems it was more of a side trip for some reason.

Another question I have is, why did they drive to Porum, first? According to Google maps, Porum is not on the route to Red Oak. It seems it was more of a side trip for some reason.

I missed this link somewhere of the Porum-dining thing. Can you please repost? TIA. I know it's somewhere.

Yep, good question; I MapQuested it and, unless they took the backroads, they'd have to drive north and hit the interstate to get to Porum; and if they backroaded, they'd still have eventually to drive north, entirely out of their way, to hit Porum. And from there it'd still leave 'em over an hour of twisting, winding miles (38.57 total) to Red Oak. It'd be about an hour and forty-seven minutes (the interstate portion would cut down on time), total - according to MapQuest, 73.46 miles in all.

Whereas, if they simply drove from Eufaula down to Red Oak, it's 54.21 miles and well under an hour and a half.

Perhaps there are backroads not known to MQ. Perhaps they were also looking at property between Porum and the San Bois region. Or maybe the Porum breakfast nook was unusually good.

Yep, good question; I MapQuested it and, unless they took the backroads, they'd have to drive north and hit the interstate to get to Porum; and if they backroaded, they'd still have eventually to drive north, entirely out of their way, to hit Porum. And from there it'd still leave 'em over an hour of twisting, winding miles (38.57 total) to Red Oak. It'd be about an hour and forty-seven minutes (the interstate portion would cut down on time), total - according to MapQuest, 73.46 miles in all.

Whereas, if they simply drove from Eufaula down to Red Oak, it's 54.21 miles and well under an hour and a half.

Perhaps there are backroads not known to MQ. Perhaps they were also looking at property between Porum and the San Bois region. Or maybe the Porum breakfast nook was unusually good.

These options seem most likely to me. Those, and perhaps they got lost and were hungry.

I missed this link somewhere of the Porum-dining thing. Can you please repost? TIA. I know it's somewhere.

Here's mtrooper from Thread #3 (page 10, #250). Don't see breakfast mentioned, but a couple gas purchases:

Oh and some other tidbits... This piece of property is part of a subdivison owned my Nickel/Jones. The subdivision can be entered from two different ways. One is in panola and the other from Red Oak. I have to say the Red Oak way had one place visible from the road at the time the Jamisons went missing, and the other has MANY places visible. I also know that they bought fuel in Porum OK both days that they went to see the property. They also got lost and ended up north of the property as well. And last but not least, the people on the mountain were so kind. THey have been looking ever since October. I have never been more comfortable than I was around them. FWIW.

Here's mtrooper from Thread #3 (page 10, #250). Don't see breakfast mentioned, but a couple gas purchases:

Oh and some other tidbits... This piece of property is part of a subdivison owned my Nickel/Jones. The subdivision can be entered from two different ways. One is in panola and the other from Red Oak. I have to say the Red Oak way had one place visible from the road at the time the Jamisons went missing, and the other has MANY places visible. I also know that they bought fuel in Porum OK both days that they went to see the property. They also got lost and ended up north of the property as well. And last but not least, the people on the mountain were so kind. THey have been looking ever since October. I have never been more comfortable than I was around them. FWIW.

Thank you- yes that's all I recall having actual proof of- the credit card purchases at gas stations.

I will see if I can find it, Oriah. It's possible I read it on Topix. It's getting harder remembering where things have been posted. But, I'm sure, she said they ate breakfast in Porum.

Where are you, mtrooper?

Nickel /Jones? Is that a real estate company ? Do you have a property link or something that shows they own it?

I will see if I can find it, Oriah. It's possible I read it on Topix. It's getting harder remembering where things have been posted. But, I'm sure, she said they ate breakfast in Porum.

Where are you, mtrooper?

I heartily agree: Where are you, mtrooper! We in the dark seek enlightenment!

I thought I remembered reading somewhere they ate meal(s) of some sort in Red Oak. But this may be an example of "false memory."

I did read - well, skim - through the main Topix/Eufaula Jamison site...

but DUE TO THE VITRIOLIC NATURE OF THE POSTS OF CERTAIN PEOPLE,

my head exploded four times. And I couldn't find Porum.

And also, I'm wondering what sort of Rx drugs the Jamisons were taking, having seen indicated on Topix references to their pharmacy trips. This would provide some insight, I think.

Loved ones remain hopeful to find missing Eufaula family alive

---
"Right now it's just hard because I don't know. I just don't know what happened," says Bobby's Mother Star Jamison.
---
[Niki] Shenold says false rumors about the couple's involvement in witchcraft and drugs have clouded the families search for real answers. "A lot of people are judging because they don't know them. I knew them. I knew Sherriyln for 11 years. I knew Bobby for seven years. He was the kindest and most gentle man I ever met."

Star Jamison says, "It's just really hard because I know my son would have protected his wife and my grandbaby. But I just grieve because I don't know what happened."

During a vigil at the Jamison's home on Friday, their loved ones released three colors of balloons, each representing a member of a family who remains lost.
---

and more, at
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/loved-ones-fight-the-keep-for-a-missing-eufaula-family-alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member