Light bulb moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really good point. Cindy looks thin and worn. George looks thin and worn. Casey struts and waggles non-plussed, with what appears to be a little extra 'junk in the trunk,' in more ways than one.

How many light bulbs does it take to light Orlando? That's how many have gone off for me since this mess started. It began with 31 days and lit up like Las Vegas from there.

She had her face carefully made up the day she was indicted. 'Nuff said.

My first, "Huh, what's this?" was early on, when LA announced that they'd thrown away all the stuffed toys/animals that people had been sending them because some of them smelled like cigarette smoke and the A's weren't smokers.

Until then, I rather liked and respected him, but that needless statement of his made me go "Huh? What?!"

I couldn't imagine why he would want to publicly insult all the well-meaning donors, smokers and non-smokers, by showing contempt for their gifts. That indicated to me that he had a streak of arrogant superiority along with a cold indifference to the feelings of others. (Remind you of anyone else in the family?")

Anyway, I tried to ignore that feeling about him because he seemed to be honest and cooperative with LE. As we've learned more about him, I'm back to my original conclusion and worse.

Oh and btw, I'm Friday and I've been lurking and learning here for many weeks.

The Anthonys have been consistent in one thing - slapping people who have good hearts and are concerned about Caylee in the face. Then they wonder WHY people are so against them.

Remember the old adage about not biting the hand that feeds you? Well the Anthonys don't just bite, they chomp and they do it in public so it easily verified.

A lot of the very early LE stuff didn't bother me- why they didn't take the car right away, why they didn't take everything from TLs house the first night. If ya think, LE probably gets a ton of ridiculous family disputes, at first it probably just looked like a snotty 22 year old trying to piss her mom off. How could they have known it would turn into this?

Lightbulb moment: When Casey took LE to Universal and she ... didn't have a job for 2 years. And NO ONE knew. a) How do you pull that off without getting caught? b) What were you doing all day?!

There are more light bulb moments on this case than a Hollywood red carpet event.

1. 31 days, and granny doesn't ever once press.
2. Lee getting Casey's things from Tony's apartment, needing 2 1/2 hours to do so, no LE involvement.
3. Cindy admitting to taking the money in her 8/1 interview, justifying it by saying Casey has stolen so much from her.
4. Lee and George's similar story about gas cans on the 24th. Quite convenient that they pick that date and neither of them mention an odor, which would have been brewing by then.
5. LE's insistence that Lee has been nothing but helpful from the get-go, yet we see less than helpful things from him. (receipts, but only those he feels like sharing, dumping stuffed animals that "smell" instead of donating them to another charity at the very minimum, his lack of visible support for the family in the past week...which really only raises my hinky meter but I can't really substantiate that he isn't in contact with them, Lee out there doing his own investigation, Lee's strange conversation about Casey being at Universal, his refusal for DNA...which is a civil right if you aren't charged with a crime and without a warrant but in the case of a missing child, why would you force it to become warrant-driven?, I could go on....)
6. Casey being allowed to go to her lawyer's office for hours every day while out on bail for the child neglect charges, knowing full well she was preparing for (and admittedly they were doing this) her criminal charge of first degree murder...guess it isn't hinky as much as bullcrap.
7. Cindy.

oh, I could spend all night with this.

Yep...there are too many "hinky meter" moments in this case. Your list is just the tip of the iceburg. First and foremost would be the 31 days. Unbelievable! :mad:

I noticed that Caylee looked heavier this past month, and wondered how she could eat, when her parents are melting down to their high school weight. And...I went "HUH" when Lee Anthony and Casey went out to his car to talk privately. He knows more than he has told the media and LE, and I am always going "Huh" about him not wanting his parents or himself to give up their DNA. Could he be the father?

When Casey never once asked in her calls home whether LE had made any progress finding Caylee. Any other mother's first words on every call would be, "Any news yet??!!"

Why did Cindy & George get so defensive when they learned that there was evidence of human decomposition in the trunk?

Their Granddaughter is missing.......You would think that information would make them panic but instead they choose to make excuses?

My lightbulb moment was the first jail phone call from Casey to her family. I was shocked at how utterly disreptful she was to CA & even to Kristina, who was balling her eyes out! Huge effing waste!

Oh, and who could forget this little nugget?

"All you care about is getting Caylee back"

This was my moment too. This was no mother who was missing her child!

Why did Cindy & George get so defensive when they learned that there was evidence of human decomposition in the trunk?

Their Granddaughter is missing.......You would think that information would make them panic but instead they choose to make excuses?

Oh, not just excuses, they actually claimed some stranger, or maybe it was JG (they just aren't sure WHO exactly to blame yet), broke into Casey's trunk and planted ANOTHER dead body in there!!! ??!?

There are just truly no words.

The shock for me was that she kept the body in the car for soooooo long.

Why didn't she just rip the carpet out!!

the conversation early on between Lee and Casey, where she is describing losing the cellphone and she states she was up at Universal...he says for fun or work, she says not for fun (i'm paraphrasing here)...Lee knew what she was talking about...

i never could figure out a plausible explanation for this particular dialog.

I think she meant that this was the day she was at Universal with LE... when she was supposed to take them to show them her office and she LIED...

Lightbulb moments:

*31 days
*Lied to LE and everyone about nanny and job
*Hair with signs of decomp in trunk
*Chloroform in trunk
*Partying like a rockstar while daughter missing
*Flat affect
*Then total anger at parents in first jail call home--f'bombs galore!
*"All they care about is Caylee..."
*Cadaver dogs hit on trunk
*CA telling RP to stay away from Casey b/c she's a sociopath!

I think that's all I needed and now the lightbulb is **on**.

I wonder how Casey felt when she allegedly downloaded the video of little Caylee sitting on g-grandpa's lap while he hummed "You are my sunshine" to the little angel. I would bet Casey was really jealous!

Bookworm, I'd say she panicked, but I don't think that is the reason. She probably thought if she left the pizza in the trunk, it would cover up the odor.

I guess my light bulb moment would have to be when CA said something along the lines of KC took LE near where Caylee was but not to the exact location. If they know where Caylee is (according to KC) why don't they go get her? (DUH):confused::confused::confused:

31 days was a month too long (they say it takes 30 days to get drugs out of your system)

Jeans ARE getting a little snug - probably from eating too many PIZZA's perhaps without the BEER. Oh, that's right. They leave pizza in the trunk of the car! *ahem*

How quickly the tone of Cindy's voice changed from the first 911 call to the second one.

Let's not forget her elbowing George on one of those earlier TV shows!

Casey refusing to speak!

The odor in the car that the family insists is everything BUT!

The family always trying to call attention away from the truth.

There's something about Lee too - just can't zoom in on it though.

The first time George was TV (?) very early on, and he was asked about Casey and did not want to discuss her. He was there to talk about his missing Granddaughter. That did not sit well with me considering that Caylee was last seen with Casey. I wish we had that tape.

I agree with almost everyone elses Huh moments. My big Huh moment was when CA said she had never met the nanny, didn't know where the nanny lived and had no phone number for the nanny. I've seen some disagreements on the other thread here by Grandmothers stating that they didn't know who babysat their grandchildren, but the difference is this... I was 17 when I had my son. I lived with my parents, same as KC. Since my mother was also a primary care giver for my son, just like CA, she knew who and where he was at all times. What if KC had gotten into a car accident and CA needed to get a hold of the nanny to pick Caylee up? What if CA got off work early and thought, hmmm. maybe I'll go pick up my darling grandbaby and spend the afternoon with her? EVEN MY FRIENDS knew who the babysitter was and had a contact number, in case something happened while we were out partying. I just can't believe that CA would just let this baby be with a nanny she had no contact for. Unless of course, there is no nanny, duh!!! Huh:waitasec:

Another thing that makes me :furious: is her using the word nanny instead of babysitter, daycare, etc. How many young broke single females have a nanny?? But it just sounds so much better, in keeping up with her fake prestigious lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member