Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt that "Zanny" was a reference she used due to that childrens book .."Zanny the Nanny" It makes more sense to me than her always drugging Caylee with Zanax. I don't know. It just doesn't ring true to me. Caylee was very loved and well taken care of by Cindy. Surely Cindy would have noticed a drugged up toddler at some point.

There is a book titled "Zanny the Nanny?"

Most certainly I do not, it was said in jest

My apology! I have only come to this case in the past couple of days and I didn't know your history. I didn't mean to imply anything or offend you. :blowkiss:

I think even county jails are obligated to allow inmates to continue on any previously prescribed medications, but they have to get them through an approved pharmacy, can't just use what is brought in, as it may be something else.

Say Poco, is that at Nittany Lion I see there?

Yes, that is a Nittany Lion - and my niece who just graduated this past Spring!!!!

Not from all withdrawals. I suffered through mine from the X for 4 days all on my own. Medical intervention is recommeded, but not usually needed. I know a lot of people that have quit various drugs cold turkey with no intervention whatsoever.
And that is the type of thing you hide if you dont want the world to know about it.
Are you talking about Xanax?

ack! How many threads have been devoted to Xanax? Is there ANY evidence that Casey took Xanax?

No...and I agree. It's just that "Zanny"= Zanax thing that always rears its head. I don't think Zanax has a hoot to do with anything but I understand how posters want to delve into it.

I feel the childrens book is more likely. Wasn't it discussed on this board that the book was a favorite of casey's or caylee's . Correct me if i am wrong...not sure.

There is a book titled "Zanny the Nanny?"

Apparently there is a character called "Zanny the Nanny" in Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One .

My kids have an extensive library of children's books. This is one I had never heard of before.

It's also written at a grades 4-6 level, doubtful that it was 3 year old Caylee's favorite.

Zanny the Nanny is a character in a book... it wasn't the title of the book.. and I can't recall the name, but I did find the book listing and posted it at one time.

They do dispense medication at county jails. I know for a fact.

The family would have brought the medication at the same time they brought stuff like shampoo, soap, toothbrush, underwear.

Would that be PRESCRIPTION drugs prescribed by a physician or RECREATIONAL DRUGS???

No...and I agree. It's just that "Zanny"= Zanax thing that always rears its head. I don't think Zanax has a hoot to do with anything but I understand how posters want to delve into it.

I feel the childrens book is more likely. Wasn't it discussed on this board that the book was a favorite of casey's or caylee's . Correct me if i am wrong...not sure.

There is a thread dealing with the Xanax angle. I remember way back the Xanax=Zanny connection. And the book...

Apparently there is a character called "Zanny the Nanny" in Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One .

My kids have an extensive library of children's books. This is one I had never heard of before.

Yup...its always the simplest things. I believe this over zanax......its all in the title.

Well, I'm just going to google that. I need to know. Zanny the Nanny? :bang:

Police already checked the picture of the kid people claimed were Caylee. It isn't her. Nancy Grace has a picture is it is some older kid. Looks 4 or 5 years old with very dark hair and nothing like Caylee at all in my opinion.

Whatever happened to Caylee was no accident, Casey shows no remorse whatsoever.

Zanny the Nanny is a character in a book... it wasn't the title of the book.. and I can't recall the name, but I did find the book listing and posted it at one time.
Okay, guess I won't google then. I think someone posted the name of the book upwards. Thanks for all your help.

So should we just stop posting to this thread until some new fact emerges? Not trying to be sarcastic, just asking.

This is like groundhog day every night we seem to start over, Zanny, Xanex, June 16th, July 15th, Amscot, Car, Gas Cans, and on and on.

My apologies as I realize that I have contributed to that type of thing. I haven't been able to be online for the past month or so and this is the first opportunity I have to discuss (with interested people) my theories, thoughts and suppositions on this case! Most of the time I have had to shout at the tv (and Nancy NEVER responds) or share with Mr. Richman (who is definitely more interested in the Olympics or the anything else!)

It's absolutely not done to irritate my fellow websleuthers!

Are you talking about Xanax?

No I am talking about Ecstasy. I know people who have been hooked on drugs like Xanax. Not a single one of them has had to have any kind of medical treatment unless they quit quitting and wanted more drugs. Then they would say that they needed help for the withdrawals. For the most part, heroin is the only one that creates a serious withdrawal risk. Rehab is mainly for the support, not so much the medical help.
I personally never went for anything that slowed me down. Now, I don't go for anything at all. I have been very good these past three years.
:)

This is like groundhog day every night we seem to start over, Zanny, Xanex, June 16th, July 15th, Amscot, Car, Gas Cans, and on and on. Nancy Grace, Greta, WESH, WFTV, and the list goes on.
That's why I get very frustrated that we don't have any real forensics. We have a bunch of CE, but no FE's yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member