2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to believe that JB really believes that George is guilty of something.

Maybe previous letters sent but who else has/has access to keys to the mailbox?

oh lawd... now we're back to duct tape on the gas cans. JB... I hear Mickey D's is hiring, you'd be much more effective there... "Are you sure you don't want fries with that"?

If JB describes the gas can as "the gas can that was a part of you" I will eat my shoes

If anyone from the SA office is monitering this site
please note the difference between the USPS and UPS notification procedures as Baez
sounds like he is mixing them up (on purpose,MOO).

"Was it a lucky guess..."

"Objection."

"Sustained."

"Was it a lucky guess..."

"Objection."

"Sustained."

"Was it a *fortunate* guess..."

"Objection."

"Sustained."

IIRC didn't GA go back to Johnson's a second time to help retrieve the trashbag they'd thrown over the fense in the dumpster - that would and/or could have been when GA would have known and mentioned that the car had been at Amscott for 3 days. He would have known that info THEN but not his first trip there to pick up the car. Anyone else recall?

Ha, instead of GA getting angry he's making JB angry.

I cannot handle this anymore. I don't GA can either. It's about to get ugly, and quick. Just a hunch.

JB is making me very angry! How on earth would George remember if the round cylinder
gas can had duct tape on it on July 15.

ICA is so detached. she looks like a casual observer.

unbelievable

Do we see a look of disgust, any anguish, or pain in KC's eyes when she looks at her Dad? I am sure the Jury has noticed this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73