Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

for the life of me i cant figure out why some woman would marry a man that was charged with attempted murder, thats like playing russian rulet in my opinion. by no means do i feel this family deserved any of what has happened but, why would you want to bring that person into your son's life to be his stepfather..sorry but makes wonder what or why someone would be attracted to that type of person. jmo

This doesn't suprise me that Nancy is covering the stuff about Jennifer Hudsons family. I figured that she would be and in all honesty there hasn't been much new stuff about Caylee lately anyway. Looks like Caylee's stuff will be later on.
Oh my, Cindy will be so upset. Now she'll have to make some outrageous claim to the press to get Casey back up to the top of the news.

for the life of me i cant figure out why some woman would marry a man that was charged with attempted murder, thats like playing russian rulet in my opinion. by no means do i feel this family deserved any of what has happened but, why would you want to bring that person into your son's life to be his stepfather..sorry but makes wonder what or why someone would be attracted to that type of person. jmo

I must agree with you!!! The self-esteem issues of women continuing to be with men who treat them so poorly . . . I just do not get it!!

Oh my, Cindy will be so upset. Now she'll have to make some outrageous claim to the press to get Casey back up to the top of the news.

Loving this!!! What can it be?

It has been slow with the KC story here in Central FL. It might be hyped up once she is charged with murder then die down again until TES comes to Orlando. Right now the elections are front seat along with all the murders going on in Orlando.

Casey has a hearing tomorrow - Oct. 28th, and then TES will be returning. Tim is supposed to return to Orlando on Nov. 4, and there will be a big search on Nov. 8th.

Although the news of the murders of Jennifer Hudson are front page right now, I suspect the Caylee Anthony case will be big news tomorrow with Casey's hearing, and then again when Tim returns. I also hope Greta will get back to the case after the election is over.

You are right, it was gut wrenching. You are also right...it is what people do when their children are missing unlike Casey and the A fam.

A big contrast! I wonder if it was lost on the Anthony family?

She is being charged officially woth capitol murder at a hearing... Lab results are in to confirm deady body..no visits to KC in jail... tomorrow she proclaims innocence in court tomorrow...Lab results are not conclusive to pinpoint KC or Caylee but the death band obviously belongs to Caylee because KC is not deceased. :furious:

Of course, it is lost on them. They don't understand normal.

This is the first time that I have heard that Casey could possibly face the electric chair or the needle!! Wow!

They say DNA could match Cindy, Lee, Caylee, or KC!!! But Obviously its Caylee because she has been missing. They can rule out everyone else but Caylee... I hate Kobe... he just can admit it.

Ugh...come on, Kob! There are others that share that same DNA profile. NG is saying..."Name them! How many?" LOL Uh oh...Kob doesn't seem to have that information in front of him. (Huge eyeroll from NG!)

Can't believe Kobe is arguing that it could have been someone else with the same DNA! I read that it's like one in a million or some sort of ridiculously high number.

Kobi is a pawn . . . and a turn-coat. He has no credibility anymore . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back