Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching the local news and they haven't mentioned her!

No link yet but it was on whec.com (so keep checking if I don't get posted) interview with DD saying she was going back to MB. The reporter said their will be a press conference on Friday from MB

I wonder if its just an update from her trip or if there will be a reason for it. Maybe they are doing it on the Friday before, since a lot of them will probably depart for ROC on Monday. My guess is it's an update/recap since we are at the one year mark.

"We'll be going in there with a lot of questions," Dawn Drexel said. "We both have questions, Chad and I."

It's been a year of questions for the Drexel family, and now they are ready for answers.

I completely understand she wants answers but I think they will be hard to get out of the police. They can only say so much right now. I hope everything stays constructive, they're both on the same team and need to stay on the same page. I think the police will reiterate that they have "the guys" but need a little more help. I am just so glad they have something.

Hopefully the press conference on Friday will provide us with new information to sleuth. I'm guessing they won't release any "breaking news," but hopefully we can read into what they're saying. Hopefully the will "speak to" the POIs and we will be able to pick up on it.

Praying for your Brittanee. Only four more days until it's one year :( I can't believe it has been this long.

I can't believe it has been almost a year so so sad. Prayers for Brittanee and her family. Still so many unanswered questions.

I can't believe it has been almost a year so so sad. Prayers for Brittanee and her family. Still so many unanswered questions.

I am going to put my interragotories aside for the next week (FOIA requests, inquiries to the media etc). I really hope something new is revealed before this 1 year date passes. If not though, I am going to step it up, if I have to send out FIOA requests everyday, and get denied everyday, I will still do it! I will go door to door in the ghetto, asking questions, if it comes to that...

The family deserves answers, peace, and closure. The perpetrator deserves the hand of justice... Even the public deserves to know the perp(s) are off the street... Until then, I am not giving up...

I am going to put my interragotories aside for the next week (FOIA requests, inquiries to the media etc). I really hope something new is revealed before this 1 year date passes. If not though, I am going to step it up, if I have to send out FIOA requests everyday, and get denied everyday, I will still do it! I will go door to door in the ghetto, asking questions, if it comes to that...

The family deserves answers, peace, and closure. The perpetrator deserves the hand of justice... Even the public deserves to know the perp(s) are off the street... Until then, I am not giving up...

Thank you Matt I am glad you came along this case needs all the help it can get. I know her family has to be exhausted. (I can only imagine) Poor Dawn looks like she is about to collapse. I am sure she probally isn't sleeping right or anything with all of this on her mind.

Hopefully the press conference on Friday will provide us with new information to sleuth. I'm guessing they won't release any "breaking news," but hopefully we can read into what they're saying. Hopefully the will "speak to" the POIs and we will be able to pick up on it.

Praying for your Brittanee. Only four more days until it's one year :( I can't believe it has been this long.

I do too LL. But more than giving us more info to sleuth, I hope, more than anything, that when LE meets with DD that they give HER info. They deserve to know what is going on, not us, as much as we want to know!

I applaud you, Matt, and totally agree with you, as far as focusing the next 5 days on BD and the family and not the sleuthing part. Sometimes I think it takes someone like you, and fellow WSers, who is not family, or friends, or "too close" to the case, to do the things you are doing. Sorta like "an objective observer" (for lack of a better/more appropriate term), kwim? There as so many possiblities here for what happened that I think those close get focused on one thing, and not the whole realm of possibilities.

Apologies for not expressing myself more clearly....hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say!

Thank you. I think this might be just what is needed in this case......

Oriah

churches?

I think you might get some mileage out of a good preacher in that community.

Ghetto? Does this mean you believe the PsOI are minorities?

Nobody knows since the police won't release anything on them. I think he meant he will go to every last house in sight.

I used the term ghetto to describe the "area of interest" indicated by LE.

its rural, nothing in these communities except a convenience store and a liqour store...

There are a lot of dirt roads and unkept houses throughout that area...

I was gestured by 2 suspicous looking young adults at 9AM on a sunday...

I'm not sure what else you might call an area such as this...

I'm not going to state my thoughts or opinions on the race of the perp. Not only does it not matter, this is a public forum and ideas stated in text can often be misconstrued... you can private message me if you want to talk on that subject...

churches?

I think you might get some mileage out of a good preacher in that community.

Very good idea... a conversation with local clergy would not be a bad idea at all. when i was out posting flyers i made it point to post near churches real heavily...

Very good idea... a conversation with local clergy would not be a bad idea at all. when i was out posting flyers i made it point to post near churches real heavily...

Matt i kinda had laugh on that,,,i know the area you talking of,and it wouldnt shock me to hear the (clergy) kids involed in it,,,,i agree thats drug infeasted area no jobs,most no schooling etc,,,i fear when i heard the first time news broke that the santee area was being searched,,,,bad news like ive stated from the get go :-( i just pray BD and phone went opposited ways,,we cant give up on hope,,,,you sure did post and over posted but it looks great :) you sure to have posted a poster on at least one of the poi house or shack :)

I used the term ghetto to describe the "area of interest" indicated by LE.

its rural, nothing in these communities except a convenience store and a liqour store...

There are a lot of dirt roads and unkept houses throughout that area...

I was gestured by 2 suspicous looking young adults at 9AM on a sunday...

I'm not sure what else you might call an area such as this...

I'm not going to state my thoughts or opinions on the race of the perp. Not only does it not matter, this is a public forum and ideas stated in text can often be misconstrued... you can private message me if you want to talk on that subject...

Well, I'm in Murrells Inlet so I was wondering. I do go through the general area from time to time, mostly passing through. Maybe I will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23