Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in shock. I forgot about the thread with Desdemona's info on it. I think I got so buried in facts that didn't make sense to me at the time and seemed so far fetched. I am just so confused now. I keep thinking that maybe there was DNA evidence in the car but it wasn't Caylee's. I have always maintained that Casey was involved in drugs (not dealing) and this makes sense......... Someone mentioned in the other thread about the possibility of the managers at Sawgrass knowing the members of Society Entertainment..... Could it be as sorted as it sounds?????????????

Did Chico forget to start a new gen discussion thread or what?!

Yeah, I know....no new general discussion thread has been started and thats where all of us were. Wonder why it was shut down without any warning?

One other thing..... someone mentioned Baez bringing Padilla in. I think Leonard Padilla is really pizzed at Baez now because Baez did not going along with his plan of having access to Casey. LP said tonite he wasn't working for baez or anyone. He is working for himself and he is going to get all the pings on all the phones and find out where they all have been and get the child. He doesn't care what Baez thinks.

This also makes me think that Leonard knows Baez is in on it and probably knows what happened to caylee. Thats why he gave that warning tonite that he is giving them 3 days (or was it 5?) to produce Caylee and he is going after the culprits. He is one gutsy guy. I like him alot more now.
Geraldo and Leonard go way back, apparently (it's in some news article I'm too lazy to look for at the mo).

I'm thinking that in order to get Tony Padilla and his $500,000, Baez had to take Leonard, too.

I've decided to keep an open mind on Len for the time being. He's a godawful irritating buzzard that doesn't seem to know which end is up.

But I've always been a huge Columbo fan.

Yep - think LP had a card to play tonight and he did. This is going to get real interesting now. I always wondered about that Kyle phone call. Casey said she talked to Caylee on the day Cindy called 911. She (Casey) said it was around noon. Then we get records released and a "Kyle" called around 3ish. I said WTH who is KYLE? And I know I don't keep real good track of time - 12 instaed of 3 - well that's possible. Interesting. Curiouser and Curiouser..............

Tell you what SWAG, I've been following your comments and i believe your on the right track....intresting drop by LP at shows close .... did he say something about New York before it cut out???

Btw~ I think you guys are pretty funny. :) You hear LE say what they have said all along then freak out. I am surprised at Janine and whatsherface, too. WTH?

Yeah, I know....no new general discussion thread has been started and thats where all of us were. Wonder why it was shut down without any warning?

Don't understand either. Is there someone we can send an email or pm to?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm playing catch up again, but wanted to say that IMO the interview with Officer Nieves was nothing more than a public relations message. He didn't offer anything new, just basically stated the status of the case - that they're working on it and will follow the evidence and see where it leads. What he said was very middle of the road. I think it's impossible to infer one way or another where the investigation is at this point.

I have all along had a feeling about Casey's group of friends, esp. two in particular with connections to Puerto Rico.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I have reviewed it several times and one thing I did notice about the body language of Nieves is that he keeps looking down and to his left repeatedly when speaking about how they are actively pursuing this as a missing persons case. It indicates he either doesn't believe what he is actually saying or he is lying! However, after that whole speech when he is just talking to Geraldo...he no longer does it. LOL CLUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken