No Tears...No Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly

Reaction score
Sorry, first post ever in this case.

I am exhausted with this case. Where are all the tears and the desperation with this family? We all keep listening to their taped phone conversations about her demands but where is the intense emotion about a mother losing her daughter. Even if she is trying to "protect her safety" It is all SLIGHT OF HAND again. Go look there, go talk to the nanny, I want to talk to my BF, my lawyer. Saw it with Susan Smith, saw it all with Scott Peterson.

If they just went silent for ONE day and didn't give the media anything that would say alot about how much they are disturbed by all of this. No, they are there in front of the cameras......becoming addicted to the limelight.....and digging a hole bigger than the state of Florida......bet the LE is loving EVERY second of it.

Casey plain and simple, killed the baby, probably out of anger with her mother, (the baby is her Mom's most treasured possesion....a granddaughter) the parents were told and again are trying get her out of trouble one last time. Grandma, wasn't she an RN and Dad a PO? they know dead body......you DON'T wash clothes and destroy evidence because it smelled like the car......like dead body.....you call 911 and demand response. This is all going to stop working soon. It will all unravel soon.

The dynamics in this family is incredible. THEY ALL waited 31 days to find Caylee missing. THEY ALL had time to get their stories together and straight but as time goes on someone is going to crack......I bet it will be Lee first.

No one is crying for this little girl except for all of us.

Sorry, first post ever in this case.

Casey plain and simple, killed the baby, probably out of anger with her mother, (the baby is her Mom's most treasured possesion....a granddaughter)

No one is crying for this little girl except for all of us.

See highlighted words above. I believe THIS was the trigger to whatever happened to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73