ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

:laughcry:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

KC attended a VIDEO conference in disguise!! IN DISGUISE! Oh my goodness, thank you KC, thank you for that wonderful, cleansing belly laugh. The question is, Miss KC, why? Do you suffer such lack of maturity that you actually thought you should be in disguise for a video? You think we don't know what you look like? Or maybe it's....I dunno.....SHAME?

It is getting close to HALLOWEEN!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

:laughcry:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

KC attended a VIDEO conference in disguise!! IN DISGUISE! Oh my goodness, thank you KC, thank you for that wonderful, cleansing belly laugh. The question is, Miss KC, why? Do you suffer such lack of maturity that you actually thought you should be in disguise for a video? You think we don't know what you look like? Or maybe it's....I dunno.....SHAME?

That was my reaction too when I got the alert on my phone. :floorlaugh:
Oh what a Bella Vita!

I'm laughing so hard I can barely speak - comment from above link!!!

Bwaaaahaaahaaaa!

"Deep breathing, nostrils flaring," Morgan said of her comportment.

Where oh where have I seen that deep breathing of hers before? :floorlaugh:

But how does Greene saying that equate to ZG's attorneys wanting fame? Don't mean to be argumentative, just trying to understand your point...

Oh silly me! I took the comment to mean that Greene wanted fame! :blushing: Unless I am right, of course....that it is Greene looking for fame...:innocent:

Morgan & Morgan as a law firm already have "fame" and "money"...:waitasec:

Where oh where have I seen that deep breathing of hers before? :floorlaugh:

Yup and good thing there is a baseball cap because we all know what the ears are doing....and the forehead.....:laughcry:

I think she showed up in disguise because her and Baez are waiting for the big pay day to sell her first pic... since no one has seen her (undisguised) since her release ... so its all about $$$$$$$$$$$ ... as usual.

I'm laughing so hard I can barely speak - comment from above link!!!

Bwaaaahaaahaaaa!

"Deep breathing, nostrils flaring," Morgan said of her comportment.

Gee, was she "rocking back and forth" and then asked for a sedative? Maybe JB can claim she was being tortured like he did before. What kind of garbage wears a hat and sunglasses to a deposition??

Still laughing about Casey's
"deep breathing, nostrils flaring" :floorlaugh:
I wonder if she made her angry "fisties" too (shades of last jail video visit w/ parents in 10/2008). Maybe she was so frushtrated that she could hardly schwallow!! John Morgan has a clever way with words. I thought his description of Cindy at her ZFG depo was a classic----(paraphrasing here) Cindy was like a "Doberman on a lunge leash". Lol!

To be fair (even though I think it is unfair that CA is walking free), if she changed her appearance so she can go out in public, she would need to wear a disguise to this skyped depo or else she'd need yet another new appearance afterward.
Also in fairness (though she doesn't deserve it IMO), she is hated by sane and insane alike. Going out in public and being recognizable is a risk. I don't know how high a risk, but I can see why someone would worry. If someone shot or attacked her, it wouldn't make me feel good. I don't mind at all that she has to live a crappy life, though.
Personally, I don't think she wants anyone BUT HER to have the ability to sell her face.
Image-wise, her performance just sunk that ship that already sailed.
JMHO

PS- ya know, I was thinking...what would she possibly have to talk about with anyone? Sports' scores? Like her opinion would be of value anyway. I'm sure she's spending hours upon hours online cruising the net...and obviously shopping. Where's your daughter Casey? Where's your life? You're still locked away in a prison of your own making.

I think she showed up in disguise because her and Baez are waiting for the big pay day to sell her first pic... since no one has seen her (undisguised) since her release ... so its all about $$$$$$$$$$$ ... as usual.
Jinx! You betcha!

This is a little disturbing, for me. Are ZG attorney's wanting justice for her or fame!!! This case should be about how KC ruined ZG's life not what questions Americans want answered. What a disgrace for trying to get fame for this deposition. Probably want to write a book. If someone ruined your life would you be focused on the questions people wanted the answers to or justice for what happened to you. I'd fire his rump and get me a real attorney. Oh wait, maybe she wants the fame too.

This is part of what they said:

"I know everybody is interested," Greene said. "Fifty million people at least would like to be where I'm going to be, talking to Casey."

Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, is undeterred by the knowledge that Anthony will likely plead the fifth in response to all his questions.

"Our plan really hasn't changed at all," Morgan said. "We're still going to ask her all the tough questions that America wants answered."

I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.

I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.

BUT...OCA has the opportunity to look at her picture and deny that this was Zanny and refused to do so....It could have all ended back then pretty quickly...:waitasec: I think OCA rolled over quite enough people in this case - someone has to stand up against it as an example. Why not for this person who had the least opportunity to defend herself?

Still laughing about Casey's
"deep breathing, nostrils flaring" :floorlaugh:
I wonder if she made her angry "fisties" too (shades of last jail video visit w/ parents in 10/2008). Maybe she was so frushtrated that she could hardly schwallow!! John Morgan has a clever way with words. I thought his description of Cindy at her ZFG depo was a classic----(paraphrasing here) Cindy was like a "Doberman on a lunge leash". Lol!

Ahhhh, the good ol' days. Casey hasn't changed a bit. I bet she was making fisties out of camera range, LOL. I bet when it was over, she couldn't schwallow! ROFL!!!!!

Well, at least she's still entertaining in some ways, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member