CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, here's the link to that log: http://www.garcosheriff.com/sheriff_log/2011_08_26_to_08_28.pdf

Question is, why do they now say there was no evidence of stalking? Did they verify damage to the locks and if so, are they trying to claim that damage to the locks of the home of people who had repeatedly called to report stalking, is not evidence of stalking?

This is a hole in the police's story that they found no evidence of stalking.

More holes than a box of donuts....

Didn't her mother say it was hers, just that she hadn't taken any for a while?

Sorry if I read it wrong...

Morgan had amytriptilian in her room from an old prescription. I still think the meds came from the horse farm. Maybe Morgan took them from there (liguid form) not realizing the lethal dose so she could get some sleep.
I believe someone was stalking, bullying, harassing whatever they were doing. Not sure they killed her. I think the situation could have wore her down tho. And if she overdosed, maybe it wasnt intentional.

I haven't seen it posted here so I figured I'd post the report from Dr. Dobersen. I cropped it down to just the actual text of the report so here are the links to the pages themselves:
Pg. 1: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=1135
Pg. 2: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=1136

Here are the screenshots:

morganingramarpg1.png

morganingramarpg2.png

Aside from the fact that he finds it unlikely that she committed suicide, that still leaves the idea that she "accidentally overdosed in an attempt to help herself sleep and feel better". I could see that if it were just the Flexiril, although the questions of where she got it and why it seems she chose to take it in some manner that left no pill fragments in her stomach still remain. But, it's still an option. Even the amitriptylene is *possibly* an option, although the questions remaining foremost in my mind WRT that are
1)Why did she take such a huge dose at all?
2) Why did she take such a large dose combined with the Flexiril?
3) Why didn't she just take what was left over in the house?
However, something that I'm not seeing addressed is this: What about the date rape drug that was found to be present? Why would she take the date rape drug at all? Why would she take the combination of Flexiril, Amitriptylene, and the date rape drug? Where did she even get it? If her goal was just to help herself sleep, doesn't this seem rather overkill?

Without the report from Dr. Dobersen, it's slightly more believable that she self-medicated and overdosed. However, as I've said before, his report puts a different spin on things and, IMHO, lends quite a bit more credibility to Toni and Steve's concerns and beliefs, as well as casting further doubt on the credibility of of the Garfield Co. authorities who were responsible for investigating and seem to have failed to do so properly.

Edited to fix a broken image link

the problem I have with a group terrorizing her is not just that no one saw 1 person, let alone several, it's also that so many questions are unanswered and don't make any sense. We'd have to imagine that a group of people took the time and effort to slowly terrorize a household of adults and not been caught, that they broke in repeatedly but were never seen nor anything messed or missing and that they tired of this game and decided to kill her leaving no trace of a fight for her life, sign of murder or debris from the murder. My mind is still open but it is hard to add together.

Are you saying bullying never happens with a group targeting a single victim? Assuming the blog is honest, that's what it would be...bullying.

We have one stalker on film. The others (if they exist) would have been working behind the scenes such as tipping the stalker off when M was arriving home or covering up the stalker's trail.

If they had her cell phone cloned, it would be a form of cyberstalking, and it would be fairly silent and insidious.

I haven't seen it posted here so I figured I'd post the report from Dr. Dobersen. I cropped it down to just the actual text of the report so here are the links to the pages themselves:
Pg. 1: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=1135
Pg. 2: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=1136

Here are the screenshots:

morganingramarpg1.png

morganingramarpg2.png

Aside from the fact that he finds it unlikely that she committed suicide, that still leaves the idea that she "accidentally overdosed in an attempt to help herself sleep and feel better". I could see that if it were just the Flexiril, although the questions of where she got it and why it seems she chose to take it in some manner that left no pill fragments in her stomach still remain. But, it's still an option. Even the amitriptylene is *possibly* an option, although the questions remaining foremost in my mind WRT that are
1)Why did she take such a huge dose at all?
2) Why did she take such a large dose combined with the Flexiril?
3) Why didn't she just take what was left over in the house?
However, something that I'm not seeing addressed is this: What about the date rape drug that was found to be present? Why would she take the date rape drug at all? Why would she take the combination of Flexiril, Amitriptylene, and the date rape drug? Where did she even get it? If her goal was just to help herself sleep, doesn't this seem rather overkill?

Without the report from Dr. Dobersen, it's slightly more believable that she self-medicated and overdosed. However, as I've said before, his report puts a different spin on things and, IMHO, lends quite a bit more credibility to Toni and Steve's concerns and beliefs, as well as casting further doubt on the credibility of of the Garfield Co. authorities who were responsible for investigating and seem to have failed to do so properly.

Edited to fix a broken image link

THE cyclobenzaprine was what he classified as the date rape drug. The brand name was Flexiril. (muscle relaxer)

Didn't her mother say it was hers, just that she hadn't taken any for a while?

Sorry if I read it wrong...

Morgan had amytriptilian in her room from an old prescription. I still think the meds came from the horse farm. Maybe Morgan took them from there (liguid form) not realizing the lethal dose so she could get some sleep.
I believe someone was stalking, bullying, harassing whatever they were doing. Not sure they killed her. I think the situation could have wore her down tho. And if she overdosed, maybe it wasnt intentional.

She had old amitriptylene but that still doesn't explain the presence of the Flexiril or the date rape drug. Also, the amitriptylene was still there, so she didn't take her own meds. If her goal was to self medicate to sleep, why wouldn't she just take some of that instead of going to whatever outside source to get a huge dose of ami plus Flexiril and the DR drug? And, why combine the three?

I'm sorry but I believe this is a case of grieving parents unable to accept the likely scenario. My heart goes out to them.

Most likely in my mind is that this girl took an overdose - whether intentional or not...the fact that she od'd on her own medicine with no sign of any struggle tells me it was self-administered.

Not certain if you had read the full findings of the autopsy testing and toxicology as you left out that there was flexeril found in her system..a prescription drug that not only had she never had prescribed for her, nor had anyone in the family been prescribed flexeril ..no flexeril ever in the home at any time..along wjth there in fact being other substances found in her system as well that the state never completed the full testing to find out what those other substances that were in fact found to be present in this young woman's system were..

Of course the possibility of her choosing to take orally these massive doses of amitriptyline is still on the table..tho, quite unlikely due to the fact that the several year old prescription bottle of amitriptyline quite likely did not even hold the amount of pills to actually equal the massive amount found present in her blood..along with an on scene medical staff stated there were no pills unaccounted for out of the prescription bottle..
The massive over dosage found in this young woman's system was notable..

And again not to even mention the issue of the unexplained prescription medication flexeril being present in her system as well..

It may be an intended suicide..it may be some crazy, unintended accidental overdose..or it may be something else..but there definitely is enough unexplained and suspicious factors involved in not only her death, but the months leading up to her death as well..enough that makes it far more than just a mother unable to accept the truth..a lot more..

Are you saying bullying never happens with a group targeting a single victim? Assuming the blog is honest, that's what it would be...bullying.

We have one stalker on film. The others (if they exist) would have been working behind the scenes such as tipping the stalker off when M was arriving home or covering up the stalker's trail.

If they had her cell phone cloned, it would be a form of cyberstalking, and it would be fairly silent and insidious.

I'm curious, why label it bullying instead of stalking? It seems to fit the definition of stalking better than bullying, based on what we have been told so far.

Not certain if you had read the full findings of the autopsy testing and toxicology as you left out that there was flexeril found in her system..a prescription drug that not only had she never had prescribed for her, nor had anyone in the family been prescribed flexeril ..no flexeril ever in the home at any time..along wjth there in fact being other substances found in her system as well that the state never completed the full testing to find out what those other substances that were in fact found to be present in this young woman's system were..

Of course the possibility of her choosing to take orally these massive doses of amitriptyline is still on the table..tho, quite unlikely due to the fact that the several year old prescription bottle of amitriptyline quite likely did not even hold the amount of pills to actually equal the massive amount found present in her blood..along with an on scene medical staff stated there were no pills unaccounted for out of the prescription bottle..
The massive over dosage found in this young woman's system was notable..

And again not to even mention the issue of the unexplained prescription medication flexeril being present in her system as well..

It may be an intended suicide..it may be some crazy, unintended accidental overdose..or it may be something else..but there definitely is enough unexplained and suspicious factors involved in not only her death, but the months leading up to her death as well..enough that makes it far more than just a mother unable to accept the truth..a lot more..

I agree and think its worth opening up this investigation. I doubt that what ever was left in that bottle was enough to kill her. I really think that the meds came from the horse farm possibly in a liquid form since both drugs are used on horses. Now, whether she took them or someone gave them to her IDK.

I agree in that I, too read the fax to say that it was the prescription med flexeril(cyclobenzaprine) that is listed on multiple different websites as a drug that has been associated with date rape..i believe nursee posted us a link to one of those websites that has compiled list of drugs/meds commonly seen to be used in date rape..

A snippet from today's blog post:

In the early days of Morgan’s stalking Deputies that were personally involved in other stalking calls would recall the details to me. No dates, no times, no names, just what happened. I always wondered if any of the many events the deputies shared could be helpful in our case. And something strange that I should have stood up to happened as we had Detectives assigned to Morgan’s case. As I recounted these, last summer, last fall, right after mountain fair events, the Detective said he checked every one out, and always came back to tell me I was mistaken. There was never anyone tapping on windows in Blue Creek, only someone stealing things out of parked cars. I would question this, wondering how the Deputies that had responded to the calls have gotten it so wrong. Our Detective wasn’t sure, only that it had not happened. So now my tip line is filled with personal reports of these very incidents. I’m mystified as to why this happens, why did the Patrol Officers give me a correct account of what had happened before Morgan’s stalking started and why had our Detective assigned to the felony stalking told us it didn’t happen? Is there something I missed? This is very strange!

BBM. It raises further questions in my mind. If the detective didn't actually investigate, why on earth not? If he did, why did he say the events didn't happen? Are these events being looked into now to make sure that other innocent families are not in danger?

Hi everyone! I'm new :rocker:

A few things jumped out at me that I haven't seen mentioned.

Mom mentions in the blog that their dogs are generally quiet and not concerned with activity outside the house... but they used to have a dog that was a lot more alert and aware of activity outside, however it passed away about 2 weeks before the stalking began. Since it's likely that Morgan was being stalked before the initial window incident, and it would not be unlikely for a stalker to mess with a family/victim's pet, what do you think the odds are that he(she?) had something to do with the death of the pet? Very peculiar to me, would love to have more info on how the poor baby passed :(

Also, it does not seem strange that the paramedics had counted her pills at the discovery of her death. In my EMS experience, if there was a pill bottle visible in the room and there was ANY inkling of suspect that there could have been an overdose or suicide (which there was), they would have been counted. It would be easy to tell how many were missing because the quantity dispensed is printed right on the bottle.

Ok...this is just my opinion after reading this blog and I may be totally off but I'm getting a different impression of where this story is going.

Much time is being spent debating how the stalker physically administered these drugs to Morgan. As I was reading the blog, one post really stuck with me. On the entry titled September 4-5, 2011 - the 34th & 35th days of Morgan's Stalking, her mother makes some very telling statements. She brings up the arsonist in California tried for murder of 5 people suffering heart attacks due to the fire he started. She also cites a publication called Homicide by fright: the intersection of cardiology and criminal law at the bottom of this post.

Again, just my opinion, but I feel she may be inferring that the stalker is responsible for the death even if he didn't administer these drugs.

I'm curious, why label it bullying instead of stalking? It seems to fit the definition of stalking better than bullying, based on what we have been told so far.

If it was the kids her parents think it was it may have started out once and they heard how scared it made her and it continued. I see that as bullying too if the motive was to taunt and scare her. That would be the difference to me.

Ok...this is just my opinion after reading this blog and I may be totally off but I'm getting a different impression of where this story is going.

Much time is being spent debating how the stalker physically administered these drugs to Morgan. As I was reading the blog, one post really stuck with me. On the entry titled September 4-5, 2011 - the 34th & 35th days of Morgan's Stalking, her mother makes some very telling statements. She brings up the arsonist in California tried for murder of 5 people suffering heart attacks due to the fire he started. She also cites a publication called Homicide by fright: the intersection of cardiology and criminal law at the bottom of this post.

Again, just my opinion, but I feel she may be inferring that the stalker is responsible for the death even if he didn't administer these drugs.

That I agree with. It may have just wore her down so much she wanted to end it if it were a deliberate suicide.

new thread is coming shortly.

heads up.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184430"]The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

here is thread number 2... move on over... this thread will close in about five minutes

I agree in that I, too read the fax to say that it was the prescription med flexeril(cyclobenzaprine) that is listed on multiple different websites as a drug that has been associated with date rape..i believe nursee posted us a link to one of those websites that has compiled list of drugs/meds commonly seen to be used in date rape..

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member