Dreams and Visions

any updates on this? anybody hear back from either girl?

The "Suicide Girl" never responded to our several emails, so I tend to just dismiss her post as "strange, but useless". I am not sure which other girl you refer to.

On a related note (concerning pyshics, that is), remote viewing is a technique developed by Stanford Research Institute in Palo Alto, Ca for using psychic abilities for the ascertaining of data. SRI was contracted by the Pentagon and the CIA to develop and use these techinques to determine valuable intelligence during the Cold War and was sucessful enough that the contracts were maintained for over twenty years.

I have a friend who is relatively high up in SRI (in a different field than RV) and I contacted him to see of he could use his pull to gain access to this program to assist in our search for Anna. It turns out that the program was dismantled after the collapse of the Soviet Union and all of the participants have left SRI - most going into private practice using and teaching this technique. So there is no "inside track" that we can use to have them look into Anna's disappearance.

Hey all :)

You mentioned remote viewing, I was wondering if you have seen the site brianspredictions.com? I'm not sure how much faith I put into that but I also like to keep an open mind about such things. Anyhoo, I found out about his site on the Sharon Marshall thread and then seeing this thought it might be worth mentioning.

Have a blessed day =)

Hey all :)

You mentioned remote viewing, I was wondering if you have seen the site brianspredictions.com?

That site was mentioned earkier on this thread. I am reluctant to approach this guy because he offers free "readings", but it takes several months. Quicker readings can be done, but for a fee. If he actually has a gift, then why is he charging at all?

The problem with any of the pyschics that have offered information is that their readings are so vague as to only serve to confuse rather than clarify. There has been a lot of "I see Anna in a large white house with a woman in a flowing dress" and no "She is currently attending JFK Elelmentary School in Las Vegas under the name of Jennifer Smith". The latter would definitely be of benefit, while the former only serves to tantalize with providing any answers (or even direction).

Remote viewing (if legitimate) seems to offer the sort of specifics that we seek. The CIA, the Pentagon and such would not have used it if all it produced were generalizations of no value. I would hope that the results of such would provide us with (1) missing details of her disappearance, (2) names of those involved, and (3) Anna's current location. Anything less would be useless.

I have been contacted by someone who self-identifies as a "psychic detective" who has worked with LE in the past. This person has given me two names of women in one particular locale who she feels may have information about Anna. The psychic has suggested that we send the age-progessed pictures to these women and see if they have any reaction.

Neither woman mentioned is the right age for being Anna, so any possible connection would either be as a witness or a participant. As a result, we are investigating as much as we can about these women before we make any contact. After we know as much as we can, we will connect with them.

There is no known connection between these women and anything that we currently believe about Anna's disappearance. There also does not appear to be any connection between these two. The psychic admits that she does not know why she believes that contacting these two may be helpful and says, to her credit, that she may be completely wrong about her feelings. Her "under-selling" of this vision makes it more intriguing to me.

So, in the words of Shirley MacLaine, we are stepping "out on a limb" here and will see if there is anything to this. At least I do not have to wear a pyramid on my head.

Interesting....very interesting.

Has a physic ever really "solved" a case that anyone knows of? I've heard of them helping LE, and after the case is finally solved some of the things where true, like the color of a house, or the make and model of a car, things like that. I know this is off topic, but if any one has a link or a story to tell, please PM me.

..The problem with any of the pyschics that have offered information is that their readings are so vague as to only serve to confuse rather than clarify. There has been a lot of "I see Anna in a large white house with a woman in a flowing dress" and no "She is currently attending JFK Elelmentary School in Las Vegas under the name of Jennifer Smith". The latter would definitely be of benefit, while the former only serves to tantalize without providing any answers (or even direction)...I would hope that the results of such would provide us with (1) missing details of her disappearance, (2) names of those involved, and (3) Anna's current location. Anything less would be useless.

What makes this new vision interesting is that it includes specific names, addresses and phone numbers. It may turn out to be nothing, but it does have the specificity that has been lacking in other visions.

i contacted brian to do an rv on Janice Pockett tolland ct 173 back in march i think or may and he said he would get to it and its now oct and no rv was done i contacted him and said he would look into it. so he does take a while to get back to u and then a whole longer while to actualy do the rv

I have a wierd request for any of you out there that are adept with Google Earth or any other mapping program out there (I am not and cannot figure out how to do the following).

Start at the Space Needle in Seattle, WA. Go due west exactly 10 miles, the go due south exactly 300 miles. Where do those directions end up? Is there any identifiable town or city there?

(This was part of a dream I had last night that related to Anna. Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.)

:laugh: Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.)

funny!

I have a wierd request for any of you out there that are adept with Google Earth or any other mapping program out there (I am not and cannot figure out how to do the following).

Start at the Space Needle in Seattle, WA. Go due west exactly 10 miles, the go due south exactly 300 miles. Where do those directions end up? Is there any identifiable town or city there?

(This was part of a dream I had last night that related to Anna. Please do not too excited, since another part of the dream had me managing Britney Spears' career while also appearing in a Shakespearian play with Bill Murray and Meatloaf. In other words, it probably was nonsense, but these directions were very specific and I wanted to follow up on them.)
I don't have Google Earth, but I Googled my husband, who is awfully good at maps and directions, and he says this would be somewhere in the upper middle part of Oregon.

According to Microsoft Mappoint 2006, this would put you in the Umpqua National Forest. Closest road would be about a half mile to the East FR-060 Rd in Glide, OR.

Thanks. There does not appear to be anything about that spot that relates to Anna, so chalk it up to eating pizza too late at night.

I don't have Google Earth, but I Googled my husband, who is awfully good at maps and directions, and he says this would be somewhere in the upper middle part of Oregon.

Hmmm :waitasec: , when I googled your husband, I found a reference in the Wikipedia.

According to Microsoft Mappoint 2006, this would put you in the Umpqua National Forest. Closest road would be about a half mile to the East FR-060 Rd in Glide, OR.

Glide, OR?? Didn't that city come up prior? William C? or was that a different city in Oregon?

Glide, OR?? Didn't that city come up prior? William C? or was that a different city in Oregon?

Glide, OR is the correct name of the city, but not sure if it's come up before. I've been following along since the beginning (and don't post much because I usually have nothing to add), but I have no idea about that name...doesn't seem familiar to me...maybe someone else can recall?

Also, the city of Glide, OR is actually about 30-35 miles East of the spot Doogie had me find. It seems pretty rural, so that's probably why the city name comes attached with the closest road.

The William C that we checked out was in Portland and its suburbs. This is quite a distance from the spot I dreamed about.

Looking at Google driving directions, Eugene, OR is about 282 miles south. Cottage Grove, OR is 301 miles south of Seattle.

Help this poor wretched (currently) viral-infested brain out here - was the family that did the horseriding in Cottage Grove?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back