UK Phallic topiary pruned

LMAO just LMAO!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If they wait a few months they can even circumshape it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OUCH! lol hilarious. And they allow that green one to stay? I knw that locals refer to it as the great green dildo? It's awful construction; to my artistic eye! Ouch; I wish they would add onto it to change the shape; maybe someday they will as I think it ruins the skyline myself....

I received a topiary for my birthday and have no idea how to prune it. I clicked on here thinking this would give me some ideas. guess not....LOL

OUCH! lol hilarious. And they allow that green one to stay? I knw that locals refer to it as the great green dildo? It's awful construction; to my artistic eye! Ouch; I wish they would add onto it to change the shape; maybe someday they will as I think it ruins the skyline myself....

They were green with envy.
Oh mother nature...................... daddy's home.

I received a topiary for my birthday and have no idea how to prune it. I clicked on here thinking this would give me some ideas. guess not....LOL

Well, stick around, someone will help you!!! Seriously, didn't you like the topiary? You could use that shape?

JMO

they just look like a tall bush to me ~shrug~

Dangerously close to being NSFW, that one! Hee hee. :floorlaugh:

Mazel tov! I just love a good bris. Anyone want to try the calamari?

Those shrubs might be akin to this species of local tree we have here in Alabama, the peenus rigida, more commonly known as the Peckerwood Pine.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 18
na4are3a.jpg

Those shrubs might be akin to this species of local tree we have here in Alabama, the peenus rigida, more commonly known as the Peckerwood Pine.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can I buy a peckerwood pine anywhere? Oh my!

Lololol, not concrete post! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What were they thinking erecting those in the township, for Peter's sake?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back