Lee's Testimony at the 911 tapes hearing

Don't know if this was discussed elsewhere- but when on the stand LA said he didn't hear the 911 call until "months later when LE played it for him" or something like that, I call shenaningans. That tape was all over the media much sooner than months afterward and we know the family was monitoring news coverage. All the better to appraise their cameos.

I think for Lee, Caylee is a non entity and always has been. Much like she was to Casey. Lee doesn't miss or even contemplate Caylee so I don't think Lee has ANY guilt about anything. Other than the fact he couldn't stop his mother from reporting Caylee missing. The only thing he wants is for his sister to be found not guilty. Remember he's the ONLY family member who doesn't wear anything at all that supports Caylee. He only wears things that represent his sister (like green or shamrocks and that stupid bracelet Casey gave him). And then there was his memorable performance to his sister and CAYLEE'S memorial. He never once refers to Caylee as his niece. If I were Mallory and I truly wanted a relationship with this "man" I would make sure to never have any children with him.

We interpret things differently. I thought the reason LA didn't want CA to call 911 right away is because he thought KC would give him more info if he was allowed to talk to her some more. Once CA called 911, KC got mad and there was no reasoning with her. LA knows his sister well and at one point said that KC shared secrets with him that she would not tell others.

It sounded disrespectful when he said "Absolutely NOT" to Ms. Burdick. That was frustrating as she was there fighting for caylee and the others were just doing the bare minimum of cooperation.

I agree. I think LA is angry at the world for what has taken place. He's angry with his sister, but not allowed to show it. He's angry with the media for saying negative things about his family. He's angry with the SA for trying to "kill" his sister. That doesn't excuse his behavior, but I try to remember that he in still in his twenties. I hate to think how I would have reacted at that age.

I have to disagree. There is no way that Lee would not remember his mother saying it smells like a dead body in the dam car. In my opinion, anyway.

Lee is known for his lying and has been caught in his depos doing it. With the prosecutors he says he did not know Caylee was missing when he went to look for Casey on July 3rd. His mother in her depo says she told him that she went to Universal on July 3rd to get Caylee and Casey wasn't there. Her exact words or fairly close were I told him the situation.

So he is lying right there. Apparently, he wants to save his mother some heartache because 31 days of bullchit is hard for anyone to swallow. He may also feel some guilt for not looking more the next day and bringing Casey in sooner - even though it would have done no good - Caylee was dead.

Mallory wrote KC a letter since she has been in jail. It was released in the last doc dump.

I'm confused when you say LA knew that Caylee was missing on July 3rd. LA went to look for KC but he had no knowledge at that time that Caylee was unaccounted for.

Lee tells Llinda Drane-B in his interviews with her and other prosecutors that when he went to look for Casey HE DID NOT KNOW CAYLEE WAS MISSING.

Cindy tells prosecutors that she told Lee the situation - the situation was that she was going to Universal on July 3, 2008 to pick up Caylee and she told this to Casey. When she got there, she called Casey and Casey said I'm in Jacksonville.

That evening Cindy called Lee to go look for Casey. She told prosecutors she told Lee why she was angry with Casey. She says it. I read it twice in two places.

Let me get the link for you.

Lee is lying again.

It sounded disrespectful when he said "Absolutely NOT" to Ms. Burdick. That was frustrating as she was there fighting for caylee and the others were just doing the bare minimum of cooperation.

Well he is letting her know that he cannot stand her or her "ilk". Those who are fighting for Caylee. He is not beyond lying, etc. to save his sister, who is not beyond calling him a sexual predator. They both should be in a hospital with at 10 doctors each around them.

I'd bet money that CM knows exactly how those hearing aids effect the microphones and audio equipment. I'd bet he also only wears those particular ones to court. Remember who/what you are dealing with with this man. Just sayin'.

BBM Oh, that's really what the interference was. I knew there was obvious attempts to cause chaos during Lee's turn on the stand.

Defense wanted what Lee said to not carry much weight, and caused interference...that's how I see it.

Between the joking and the choppy statements, the I Love Yous, and general indifference Lee still has - he seems to see this as kinda funny even now. That bothers me. Could it get anymore serious than the murder of your niece, and the DP for your sister?

I guess the look Lee was going for was "I don't care that much", I'm just the silly brother accused of molestation. I'm dressed sloppy so don't take me serious.

Funny, I was okay with Lee's statements yesterday, but today feel more questioning would've nailed down the facts more, and think that interference had something to do with it.

We interpret things differently. I thought the reason LA didn't want CA to call 911 right away is because he thought KC would give him more info if he was allowed to talk to her some more. Once CA called 911, KC got mad and there was no reasoning with her. LA knows his sister well and at one point said that KC shared secrets with him that she would not tell others.

See, I still think he NEVER wanted to involve LE at all. I think if Lee has any regrets about this ordeal it's that LE was ever involved.

See, I still think he NEVER wanted to involve LE at all. I think if Lee has any regrets about this ordeal it's that LE was ever involved.

Yes but Lee tells detectives and prosecutors that he told his mother to call after KC refused to take them. He said yeah, go ahead if she is not going to take us then go ahead and then when cindy went to call he came in and played the cop role and at that time cindy heard and went nuts.

By the way, when Lee tells LE and the prosecutors in his interview about that day, he says that Cindy ran into the room, pounded on the bed and said "what have you done". He changed it today or yesterday. I think it is clear that he cannot stand the prosecutors or the detectives in this case.

We are all out to get KC and he does not like it one bit. Soooooo, it would be fine if he throws the innocent in the way of the bus and he has.

Lets add to Lee's list of bullchit.

Lee tells Llinda Drane-B in his interviews with her and other prosecutors that when he went to look for Casey HE DID NOT KNOW CAYLEE WAS MISSING.

Cindy tells prosecutors that she told Lee the situation - the situation was that she was going to Universal on July 3, 2008 to pick up Caylee and she told this to Casey. When she got there, she called Casey and Casey said I'm in Jacksonville.

That evening Cindy called Lee to go look for Casey. She told prosecutors she told Lee why she was angry with Casey. She says it. I read it twice in two places.

Let me get the link for you.

Lee is lying again.

So are you saying that because KC did not meet CA, who then sent LA to search for KC that means LA knew Caylee was missing(as in dead?)

My understanding is this. LA told others that KC and CA had a big fight on the 15th so KC took Caylee and left. He thought they were staying with friends. CA called LA to look for KC because she did not meet CA on July 3rd as planned. There have probably been plenty of other times KC didn't show up when she was supposed to. How does imply that LA knew that Caylee was unaccounted for? He never found KC and still thought Caylee was with her. JMO

Finally, that smirk was wiped off of Jose's face during Lee's testimony. He was clearly not happy with the 'I Love You' comment. Casey has sat stone faced, even playfully flirting with Jose while prosecutors talk about Caylee's bones, duct tape, the condition of her body, etc. She had no emotion at all when Cindy talked about Caylee's car seat, her favorite doll, her backpack, etc. My gosh, they mentioned the smell of Caylee's decomposing body over and over...still nothing from Casey.

I believe Jose knew the minute Casey started crying it looked bad, really bad. Not in the context of a brother telling his sister he loved her but her lack of any sympathy whatsoever when they talk about Caylee's remains.

So now we know Casey has the ability to cry, just not over Caylee.

IMO

I saw a shot of CA when court took a break. CA had something that resembled a huge ball of gum or a jaw breaker bulging on the side of her mouth. Did anyone else see that? I wish I saw Mallory. Bib coveralls are next and they'll be sneaking in hero sandwiches.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I saw a shot of CA when court took a break. CA had something that resembled a huge ball of gum or a jaw breaker bulging on the side of her mouth. Did anyone else see that? I wish I saw Mallory. Bib coveralls are next and they'll be sneaking in hero sandwiches.

You can see Mallory for a few seconds in this video: http://www.wftv.com/video/24283126/index.html. Starting at about the 9:20 mark, Lee is walking into the courtroom followed by the bailiff followed by Mallory.

Yes but Lee tells detectives and prosecutors that he told his mother to call after KC refused to take them. He said yeah, go ahead if she is not going to take us then go ahead and then when cindy went to call he came in and played the cop role and at that time cindy heard and went nuts.

By the way, when Lee tells LE and the prosecutors in his interview about that day, he says that Cindy ran into the room, pounded on the bed and said "what have you done". He changed it today or yesterday. I think it is clear that he cannot stand the prosecutors or the detectives in this case.

We are all out to get KC and he does not like it one bit. Soooooo, it would be fine if he throws the innocent in the way of the bus and he has.

Lets add to Lee's list of bullchit.

BBM~
I'm not trying to pick on you or anything but he did repeat that CA pounded on the bed, etc. during his testimony yesterday. :waitasec:

Also I asked for links earlier regarding him accusing AH of drug use. I'm not for or against LA but it's not fair to say stuff if we can't substantiate it. I've read almost everything about this case and I forget certain points so I'd greatly appreciate if you'd back up your recollections of what Lee has said. tyia.

BBM~
I'm not trying to pick on you or anything but he did repeat that CA pounded on the bed, etc. during his testimony yesterday. :waitasec:

Also I asked for links earlier regarding him accusing AH of drug use. I'm not for or against LA but it's not fair to say stuff if we can't substantiate it. I've read almost everything about this case and I forget certain points so I'd greatly appreciate if you'd back up your recollections of what Lee has said. tyia.

I can't give you the specific link but it's up in the resource thread. I believe it was when Tony was wearing the wire for LE and sitting in the car. I do remember Lee as well as CA saying ICAs new friends were into drugs and what not.

Thanks Reagan. Right. Belich.

Um, if you have read the depos of Lee Anthony, I would be interested in what you think of his implicating Amy and Tony saying Amy is a heroin addict and Jesse lied to him about meeting Tony. Jesse tells the police he met Tony at the pool and is completely straight. So why do you think Lee is saying this. I sincerely doubt that Jesse told him differently. Lee also tells prosecutors that Tony flat out lied about riding in Casey's car. I did not get that from Tony at all. The car was in his driveway or the apartment complex driveway and that does NOT mean he had access to driving it - he did have his own car and when they went to Casey's house, it was in Tony's truck.

Amy does not come off as a heroin addict. She held a job, etc., etc. Lee said he had no proof but was told by the investigator. Tony did not smoke marijuana; his friends stated he did not. He was going to school, etc. He promoted Fusion - so what. One is always going to find lowlifes in places like this - does not mean he was one.

It is interesting that Lee thinks the worst of Jesse, Amy, Ricardo and Tony when none of them HAVE THE REPUTATION his sister does. She has been stealing and lying for years. No one calls him on this when he is being interviewed. They may at trial. What do you think? She says later (albeit when she is in jail) that her father and brother molested her - an outright lie which she started with Jesse when she wanted out of the house. The reason, in my opinion, she broke up with Jesse is because Jesse's father would not marry them if they were living together and I think that put a damper on their getting an apartment - I think she used the sexual abuse to motivate Jesse to expedite their moving in and it did not work - so Jesse was out. She went on to something else. If she could have, she would have moved in with Jesse to get away from her mother and her mother's doting on Caylee - she hated that. And of course it was easy to get rid of Jesse because Cindy hated him and knew he wanted to take Casey and Caylee away. And Casey would have gotten rid of Jesse when she wanted to but the plans changed on Jesse's end with his father nixing their moving in together.

How do you know the molestation stuff was a lie?

Well, he hasn't seen her or written a letter to her in a huge amount of time. And then he reiterated his public allegiance to her with the I love you bit. It makes sense that would make her cry, especially after her child molestation allegations were made public. Seems nothing their princess does can make these people feel any less loyal.
Perhaps they just think she's nuts. If one of my brothers killed one of my nieces or nephews, I would think they had gone mad. And I would still love them. But I'd also take care of it. There would be no need for a trial.

bbM: I knew I liked you!:angel:

How do you know the molestation stuff was a lie?

I'm trying hard to think of anything she has said so far that is the truth ( regarding the case) so it is reasonable to extrapolate that her abuse claims are quite probably untrue. Even her brother has said he doesn't know why she habitually lies, but she does. She lies when she doesn't even need to.
Her parents have said there is NO truth to the allegations, so it looks like they have confirmed that she lied.....

I'm trying hard to think of anything she has said so far that is the truth ( regarding the case) so it is reasonable to extrapolate that her abuse claims are quite probably untrue. Even her brother has said he doesn't know why she habitually lies, but she does. She lies when she doesn't even need to.
Her parents have said there is NO truth to the allegations, so it looks like they have confirmed that she lied.....

BBM

Although I agree with you about KC's lies, Zsa Zsa, what else would GA & CA say? They would not be likely to publicly admit GA did molest her even if he did..... and I believe what they say about as much as I believe what KC says...:crazy:

I still find it creepy that he laughs at what I feel are inappropriate times, but at least he didn't go sit with the parentals and sing "Kumbaya" dedicated to KC!

I watched Lee today on TruTV and thought he did a great job. He was relaxed and just talked like he was talking to anyone. He answered the questions and I thought he laughed at appropriate times. Maybe he has a sense of humor like I do and I think things are funny that others might not.

I'm sure that Lee realizes what a serious situation this is. He should...his niece was murdered...a little 2 year old baby girl...by his sister. If anyone should realize the seriousness of the situation it would be the family.

I think Lee is alright. I don't think he is quite a mama's boy anymore.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back