IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion about biodad seeking donations to go to the funeral is that I doubt it will cost very much and he doesn't seem to be well off by any means - and he probably doesn't have a buffer saved up for something like this.

To me, it's still strange that family and friends can't rally and collect enough cash for him and that he has to ask the public, but that's just me.

Anyway, he deserves to be at his daughter's funeral. Even if he wasn't consistent in her life.

Mu guess is that most of his family and friends are in the same situation that he is in having no buffer of money for an emergency.

He may not have a car that would make such a trip and renting one would be out of the question. Where will he stay while he is in Ft. Wayne? Certainly not with A's mother. He would need a little money for food.

He may not be paid for day's he away from work, either, putting more of a financial burden on his family.

Thanks to compassionate LE he will be able to make the trip.

Only the girls were given to fugitive criminal (and child stalker) for a week. The boys, if they exist, were not. So they may not have enough for neglect of the boys. We'll see.

I'm not understanding why it is not an all or none if ANY children in the household are taken by CPS. I don't understand the logic of some, but not others. It makes zero sense to me.

JMO

Yes, I still have the feeling Ali kept her clothes and coat on as a guard tactic, and to feel more secure. Coat + clothes = more barriers of protection, dressed for fight or flight.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. However, we have only been told that she slept in her coat the night she supposedly disappeared. Apparently she had already been dead for a day, so it was a lie.

Could MP have said she slept with her coat on because he had disposed of the coat and if anybody was to believe the sleepwalking story they'd have to think she took her coat while asleep and it may not be something she'd have done?

Jan 2010 lived in Centerville, Iowa
1st molestation of Ali?? (Kennedy)
February 2011 to May 2011 · Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Ali's mother worked there. On FB info page.......only 7 months ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. However, we have only been told that she slept in her coat the night she supposedly disappeared. Apparently she had already been dead for a day, so it was a lie.

Could MP have said she slept with her coat on because he had disposed of the coat and if anybody was to believe the sleepwalking story they'd have to think she took her coat while asleep and it may not be something she'd have done?

The truth behind the lies. He knew he killed her, he knew he put her in the freezer, subconsciously, his mind made the connection freezer-cold-coat. Therefore, what came out of his mouth was that Ali had her coat on, because to say that she was cold would be almost like giving away the answer.

MOO.

Or he's just a bad liar, but he did pretty well to the media.

I sure would like to know what kind of freezer bags MP used to store Ali's remains in. April Tinsley's killer utilized storage bags, too, when sending his notes and photos.

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm
(scroll to bottom of page to see storage bag)

The bag shown in the article on April appears to me to be Glad brand Wide Seal freezer bags.

It's possible that April's killer was MP, but he would have been only 16 years old at the time; the crime occurred in 1988.

It just keeps going on and on.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Thanks for the link...so there it is. :-(

Yes, I still have the feeling Ali kept her clothes and coat on as a guard tactic, and to feel more secure. Coat + clothes = more barriers of protection, dressed for fight or flight.

IIRC -you posted something similar to this even befor little Aliahna was found-and I wanted to agree with you then-and I forgot. So thanks for this post-I totally agree with you .

Makes me wonder who the other abuser was. Her stepfather said there were two incidents...only one has been documented.

I'm not understanding why it is not an all or none if ANY children in the household are taken by CPS. I don't understand the logic of some, but not others. It makes zero sense to me.

JMO

I think the girl's were removed because they were left with MP. The boys were not.

In a January 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge.

According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspende

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

So...the 3rd (known) time...she loses her life:furious: I hope those other children are NEVER given back to ANYONE in that family.

We aren't supposed to discuss other forums. We are here, not there.

ETA: AFAIK...not a mod. Just going off what I've been told on other threads. I just mastered the Facebook rules, though, so PM a mod if anyone's not sure. Just trying to make sure that no one gets in trouble.

here's his picture....

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA100704331/Kurtis-Allen-Kennedy.html

I sure would like to know what kind of freezer bags MP used to store Ali's remains in. April Tinsley's killer utilized storage bags, too, when sending his notes and photos.

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm
(scroll to bottom of page to see storage bag)

The bag shown in the article on April appears to me to be Glad brand Wide Seal freezer bags.

If MP is 39 now, he would have been about 15 when April was abducted. Not that it's impossible, but he would have had to pretty much been living in that area, since 15yo's don't have much mobility.

But, honestly - if he started killing at 15, I would guess that he would have been caught for at least SOMETHING in the last 25 or so years. Maybe not rape, murder or molestation, but there would be something - even peeping tom stuff, or whatever.

In Ali's 9 years of life where did she live ???
I am getting so many addresses that they moved state to state often.
That takes money to move and loss of jobs.
WHY???

SO, I suppose, the question is, how did this unrelated 19 year old get access to a seven year old child...it might have been in the article, but it wouldn't load completely for me, so I'm not sure.

Was he another "babysitter"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member