Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should not be a problem. Barely breaking a sweat right now: (snipped)
When the load average gets above 8 you will start to notice a slowdown.

WS has been slow for me this afternoon. Right now it is taking about 20 seconds at least to open a new page/reply and I've gotten the "server busy" message once or twice. I noticed it like this a day or two ago as well. I hope all is well!

OMG....many, many prayers for Jim and Janet Bennett, Savanna, and all who loved Brooke. May these two scumbags FRY in UTTER HELL.

VSP is asking all to respect Brookes privacy
Brooke is in Burlington awaiting an autopsy

The is a press conference thurs at 10 am
SHE WAS FOUND NEAR JACQUES HOME

Devastating news!

I was praying she just ran away.

Damn it all to hell. And no Death Penalty.

Damn it.

The Feds are involved. Hoping for them to take over and the federal death penalty to apply.

I am crushed. My head was telling me this was likely, but my heart was holding out hope. God bless Brooke, Jim, Janet and the family who loved her. Poor Brooke didn't stand a chance.

Hell is too good for these POSs.

OMG....many, many prayers for Jim and Janet Bennett, Savanna, and all who loved Brooke. May these two scumbags FRY in UTTER HELL.

You forgot number three, HER MOTHER.
May that piece of garbage rot in hell.

No murder charges yet? I guess they have to get the autopsy results first...

He should never have been set free in 1993.

There are no words. I am crying for this poor girl, and the others victimized by these creeps.

Prayers for Brooke and her family.

CNN Headline News carried a portion of the press conference and is now showing the Jacque's house and the forensic van in the search area.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80701028

BETHEL -- Police have discovered the body of Brooke Bennett near a sugarhouse off a country road in Randolph.

The body of the 12-year-old Braintree girl, missing since June 25 and the subject of Vermont's first Amber Alert, was found today near Crocker Road -- just a few miles from the home of her uncle.

The uncle, Michael Jacques, 42, is the lead suspect in Brooke's disappearance. She was last seen at his home on East Bethel Road the day she vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo