Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

The squirrels have a presser at 6 - they deny responsibility

We have never done one thing to the Anthonys

Hacking into someone's yahoo e-mail account is as simple as guessing their password.

With the Anthony's various user names being made public through the media, I would think Cindy would know better than to leave sensitive subjects available for any hacker to read in her yahoo mailbox.
I would also bet that LE advised her to be careful as well.

I believe that this is another A. set up. !!! I also believe it might be interesting to think about anyone that she had told in advance regarding this as being part of the set up. She has said the meanest things to and about Kathy B. Isn't it strange that KB is the one that got the pirated e-mails?
Watch this one closely, something is not right. I smell a couple of big ol' Rats.

I don't believe this is probable, but any chance GA is trying to get the truth out there without saying it??

Ya know thats what my first thoughts were....
who knows.. this whole thing is crazy.

I believe that this is another A. set up. !!! I also believe it might be interesting to think about anyone that she had told in advance regarding this as being part of the set up. She has said the meanest things to and about Kathy B. Isn't it strange that KB is the one that got the pirated e-mails?
Watch this one closely, something is not right. I smell a couple of big ol' Rats.

Agreed, but I am going to substitute your rats for ANTS. They will do anything for their queen I tell ya.

There will be no mistrial because the defendant's mother chose to use Yahoo for sensitive information sharing.

JFYI

I personally believe her email was hacked. Hacking yahoo is very easy to do and will lead to someone getting caught very quickly.

But having said that what would the benefit of Cindy or another insider leaking incriminating emails to the press? The only thing I can think of would be to contaminate the evidence, it has now been dispersed illegally, and the FBI has it without a proper search warrant? Is that what everyone is thinking the goal would be?

How Bizarre - How Bizarre, is the best way I can describe this entire case. I have been hooked on true crime for 43 years and I have never read about, watched, or known about a case this bizarre. And it all stems from a "normal" American family? What's next in this drama that is playing out live in our homes?

My first book was In Cold Blood at the age of 13 and I can't even begin to imagine how this is going to come to an end, I can try to pick this apart and come up with the final chapter - but it's all too bizarre.

Caylee is with God.

There will be no mistrial because the defendant's mother chose to use Yahoo for sensitive information sharing.

JFYI

Good. So, if this is a set up by the A's, I hope it backfires on them.

i smell a mistrial.

The trial has to begin before it can be a mistrial. Hopefully, it is just more stuff to make the family look ridiculous and does not jeopardize the defense. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she is lying or if KC did have access to JB's laptop..nothing would surprise me anymore

They said the hacker was from the Ocala area and the A's PI is blaming the protesters saying they might have had soemthing to do with it. WTH!! Hello protesters have not been at the A's house since KC's rearrest 2 months ago. It could be one of millions in FL who hate the A's for all we know.

I don't know something doesn't sound right and this has me :waitasec:. This is going to be interesting and they are screwed because they have no attorney to help them.

All I know is I can't wait for the day we won't hear: CA says... about anything! Put a sock in it already!

Very little surprises me here anymore, either. If it was not done by the A team purposely, it sure is some sweet, sweet irony that Kathi ended up with them! Boy, I sure do want to see those emails!

I personally believe her email was hacked. Hacking yahoo is very easy to do and will lead to someone getting caught very quickly.

But having said that what would the benefit of Cindy or another insider leaking incriminating emails to the press? The only thing I can think of would be to contaminate the evidence, it has now been dispersed illegally, and the FBI has it without a proper search warrant? Is that what everyone is thinking the goal would be?

I think Cindy was hacked too.

Cindy's yahoo address with her username has been all over the media. If she had a password like "Caylee", I think she is be darn lucky that the hacker made his hacking known. I don't think it will take long to root out the hacker.

Those damn squirrels! when will they quit making the "A"'s look bad? Their constant harrassment is relentless lol

Oh NOOOO.. Here we go again!!!!
jpicsHh80cxNwIEnwciS.gif

What could Cindy say in an email sent that would have secret info on them that would be detrimental to the case.

In order to hack her email you would need the email address. Now who would have known that???:rolleyes:
IMO this is another manipulative attempt to add the "conspiracy" theory to this case. Reasonable doubt or a mistrial is the goal. IMO.
My dad told me something when I was a young girl "Cat, no matter how smart you think you are,there is always someone smarter" I would give that advise to CA and her co-hearts. They are playing with the "Obstruction of justice" charge. It's just a matter of time before someone who gets paid the big bucks is hot on their trail. JMO

With her yahoo user name name out, if Cindy's password was something easy like "Caylee" or "Hopespring", every person on every forum could have been reading Cindy's e-mails.

Yahoo doesn't alert people of multiple log-ins like aol does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back