Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

As much as I would love to see those emails, I'm glad Kathi had enough insight to just forward them to the FBI.

In order to hack her email you would need the email address. Now who would have known that???:rolleyes:
IMO this is another manipulative attempt to add the "conspiracy" theory to this case. Reasonable doubt or a mistrial is the goal. IMO.
My dad told me something when I was a young girl "Cat, no matter how smart you think you are,there is always someone smarter" I would give that advise to CA and her co-hearts. They are playing with the "Obstruction of justice" charge. It's just a matter of time before someone who gets paid the big bucks is hot on their trail. JMO

Everybody.

It was released in the document dump.

I smell a big, fat dead squirrel thrown under the bus to mask something else.

My only concern, with this supposed "hacking", are there any legal implications of the use of the information that has been released?

Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents

Hacking into someone's yahoo e-mail account is as simple as guessing their password.

With the Anthony's various user names being made public through the media, I would think Cindy would know better than to leave sensitive subjects available for any hacker to read in her yahoo mailbox.

It's actually even easier than that. All you have to do is guess the secret question correctly to reset the password - which is probably what the hacker did given that Cindy couldn't get into the account over the weekend.

My take on this is she was probably saying things she shouldn't have been and made this up to cover her backside.

I personally believe her email was hacked. Hacking yahoo is very easy to do and will lead to someone getting caught very quickly.

But having said that what would the benefit of Cindy or another insider leaking incriminating emails to the press? The only thing I can think of would be to contaminate the evidence, it has now been dispersed illegally, and the FBI has it without a proper search warrant? Is that what everyone is thinking the goal would be?

My thoughts on this, too...thanks

HMMMM you would think her PI guys would tell her not to send such info on her YAHOO account!!!!!! Interesting........no??

Right , but wouldn't that have been her first clue to change it??? :waitasec:

I don't fault her for not changing it--it may very well be an established address with many (in the media and through tip sites). It's unfortunate that this case is attracting the hacker community.

If anything, I also guess it was accessed via her question and then her password was changed, hence locking her out of her own account, just like Gov Palin. She needed a more secure question and answer. It's still a shame that anyone would even try to gain access to her computer.

Correct me if I am wrong here but I thought that CA's brother forwarded these emails to the media. Is that not what we read the other day???

I think Cindy was hacked too.

Cindy's yahoo address with her username has been all over the media. If she had a password like "Caylee", I think she is be darn lucky that the hacker made his hacking known. I don't think it will take long to root out the hacker.
You'd think that someone who's had security detail, PIs, closed-cicuit tv installed, and an attorney, once upon a time, would have known better.

I think she was hacked...it happens to the best of us (and I'm a nobody!)

Correct me if I am wrong here but I thought that CA's brother forwarded these emails to the media. Is that not what we read the other day???

I think this is new stuff, correspondence with her PI, Kidfinders, and evidently some sensitive material concerning KC's defense.

This wont cause a mistrial...I believe ( I may be wrong) that illegally recovered emails as covered by hacking cannot be used as evidence. HOWEVER what the emails SAY can CERTAINLY be READ by LE and used as tips.

I don't fault her for not changing it--it may very well be an established address with many (in the media and through tip sites). It's unfortunate that this case is attracting the hacker community.

If anything, I also guess it was accessed via her question and then her password was changed, hence locking her out of her own account, just like Gov Palin. She needed a more secure question and answer. It's still a shame that anyone would even try to gain access to her computer.

I am not trying to be snarky, so please don't take any offense, but in a high profile case like this anyone should be wise enough to not keep an email address that lots and lots of folks could have access too. This is an evil world and some people would knife their own mother in the back to get to the bottom of this. Not everyone plays by the rules and it's unfortunate...
Having said that I still don't believe anyone hacked her computer. I believe it's more spin make to keep the "conspiracy/reasonable doubt" theory going that someone is out to get them..the same person they say they believe has Caylee. JMO

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Geez, the Ants are running background investigations!

I don't think so...don't see how sensitive that was.

I do have one question, why would she announce something like this?

I just don't believe the computer was hacked at all.

Hey, Patty G, if you are going to sneak up on me like that, you should at least announce, "BOMBSHELL!!" :eek:

Really? You don't think she was hacked?? Verrrrry interesting. What could the motive be....?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back