17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step brother of GZ up next on Geraldo at Large
should be interesting.

sorry, I must have misunderstood, its Trayvon's step brother.

National Sheriff’s Association Releases Statement on Florida Neighborhood Watch Tragedy ( link )

NSA has no information indicating the community has ever even registered with the program

[...]

The alleged action of a “self-appointed neighborhood watchman” last month in Sanford, FL significantly contradicts the principles of the Neighborhood Watch Program,” stated NSA Executive Director Aaron D. Kennard, Sheriff (ret.). “NSA has no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program.”

“The Neighborhood Watch Program fosters collaboration and cooperation with the community and local law enforcement by encouraging citizens to be aware of what is going on in their communities and contact law enforcement if they suspect something – NOT take the law in their own hands,” continued Executive Director Kennard. “The alleged participant ignored everything the Neighborhood Watch Program stands for and it resulted in a young man losing his life. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Trayvon Martin during this terrible time.”

Maybe the one on top TM was to busy punching the man on the bottom to turn his head to speak.He had to be close because he saw red on the bottom,maybe GZ head was turned towards him and he could tell.He states it very clearly the one on bottom no hesitation I could hear.He also might have had his patio door light on..JMO

Yes the video with GZ at SPD looks like he had been punched senseless. It even appears he may have asked LE to tuck in his shirt after being searched. You have to wonder why the officer was going through his pockets and checking his jacket, pants, etc. Why wasn't that done at the scene??? jmo

IMO If a witness saw and heard GZ yell for help I believe him.He has no reason to lie.It is very possible they both were yelling .

He could simply be mistaken. Surely you've seen some of the experiments where they surprise people with a sudden occurrence and then test their recollection (or lack thereof) of the event.

Most of us would expect the person on the bottom of a fight to be the one yelling for help, so maybe that's why "John" heard it that way.

I agree with the first half of your statement, but I don't know about the second. Teenagers are rather notoriously uncommunicative with their parents.

Do we even know if the 13-year-old was still awake when his father returned home after 10 pm? Do we know for certain that TM told his stepbrother where he was going and whether the stepbrother was paying attention?

Do we even know if the "13-year-old" was in fact a 13-year-old?

Where has the stepbrother's age been reported?

(The latter not directed at Nova specifically. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?)

What do you think the yellow object partially obstructed by the fence is?

Screen Shot 2012-04-01 at 10.09.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-04-01 at 10.13.21 PM.png

This was in the video from the link Bessie posted where the girlfriend makes the "back porch" comment.

What makes you think the photo was provided by the parents? It could have been provided by a friend who had that picture of TM available. I don't think anyone intentionally was trying to deceive the media. When the picture was released this family was dealing with burying their son, the trauma of what happened. Do you really think they thought about a picture? Their son was dead......not missing. If I were going to criticize a parent who just lost a child of anything it would because I thought they did not care enough, such as partying like it's 1999, but not about a picture. To me it's a cruel thing to do when you see how peaceful this couple seems to be. TM's older brother as well seems like a very gentle, caring type of a person. I also doubt the attorney gave it much thought either when there were bigger issues on the table.

Let's go deceive the public because they will never find out. Amazing, just amazing. jmo
Photo says provided by the family on it. And I do think, that when there had not been an arrest, the martin family moved forward and hired an attorney with the goal of having GZ arrested and held accountable for murdering their son. I think they were going to do what the attorney advised them to do. Moo

which, IMO TM made it all the way home and then possibly came back out to confront GZ about what his problem was.

This is the type of speculation that results in unfounded rumors and murkies the waters so that the truth becomes more difficult to find. Upon what do you base this speculation? Is there a known fact anywhere that would make this speculation reasonable?

Salem

I do not know about you all,but i am willing to bet the farm that the FBI will determine it was TM who was the one screaming for help....I do not think the two who already stated it was NOT GZ would state so if they cannot prove it....imho jhmo And i cannot believe people are questioningTM'S parents they lost a son, and i am sure they would make all this go away if they could have him back....The lenghts peopl will go to defend GZ's action make me sick...IMHO JMHO and all that:banghead::maddening:

LMAO:poke: (not at the case NO) at your responce.

I am now confused, This new law begs the question,
what kind of country do we live in? Built in laws for a mad man's paradise.
hmmm what is this great government planning for us all, this law is
a free for all, it requires to little accountability. I don’t like it.
I still did not know when I wrote that that an ALTERCATION had taken place.
That may have changed my last question to who started and How.

For all those watching Geraldo PLEASE keep me up to date! My son hijacked the TV to watch Punk'd and he deserves it :)

What does that have to do with experts ruling out it being Zimmerman's voice? They do not need Trayvon's voice to be able to compare Zimmerman's voice with the yells for help on the 911 call. The experts stated that they could not say it was Trayvon's voice because they did not have a sample of Trayvon's voice. But because they did have samples of Zimmerman's voice they were able to rule out the voice as being his yelling for help. So unless you think some alien was there yelling for help it doesn't take a genius to conclude that it was Trayvon yelling for help.

They are comparing screams to normal speech. Before I believe any of it they need to show me how accurate this technique is. And therefore I can not conclude Trayvon's voice was going to be a match just because Zimmerman scored at 48 %.

This is the type of speculation that results in unfounded rumors and murkies the waters so that the truth becomes more difficult to find. Upon what do you base this speculation? Is there a known fact anywhere that would make this speculation reasonable?

Salem

I forgot to put JMO on it when I typed it. Sorry

the irony is that it is his own watchfulness and almost paranoid behavior (IMO)ultimately caused order to be disturbed in a major way. I would rather that 5 houses were robbed than one Trayvon Martin were killed.

It may be his duty to report what he deems to be suspicious behavior but it is not his duty to try and stop it. he should have called, reported and gotten in his car and gone home.

respectfully snipped and bolded by me

THIS ^^^^

Why am I having flashbacks of Geraldo getting his nose broken?

Anyone who has the stomach to watch Geraldo, please keep us updated on what is being said.

Please and thank you.

Do we even know if the "13-year-old" was in fact a 13-year-old?Where has the stepbrother's age been reported?

Well he is on Geraldo now with his mother and he looks like a 13 year old to me....JMHO

Maybe the one on top TM was to busy punching the man on the bottom to turn his head to speak.He had to be close because he saw red on the bottom,maybe GZ head was turned towards him and he could tell.He states it very clearly the one on bottom no hesitation I could hear.He also might have had his patio door light on..JMO

I don't think John is lying. I think he reported what he believed he saw.

Many of the other witnesses have said they didn't see things clearly because it was so dark. So I would have to wonder how John was so sure that one person was wearing red. In the dark red would look black.

Just another thing that makes me go hmm.

Do we even know if the "13-year-old" was in fact a 13-year-old?

Where has the stepbrother's age been reported?

Trayvon's 13yr old step brother was just on Geraldo at Large with his mom.

Why am I having flashbacks of Geraldo getting his nose broken?

Anyone who has the stomach to watch Geraldo, please keep us updated on what is being said.

Please and thank you.
I usually don't watch Geraldo but Trayvons parents were on tonight so I decided to watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57