17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he has some sort of head injury automatically means it must have been inflicted by TM? :waitasec: Sounds like the cart pulling the horse, IMO.

A fresh head wound and witness accounts of TM on top of GZ hitting him IMO It makes sense it was inflicted by TM.JMO but how is that putting the horse before the cart?Sounds like they took in the scene and what was said to match what GZ told them.Isn't that how they investigate a crime?

BBM

With all due respect, Trayvon certainly could have rolled over. We do not know the exact circumstances. And we do not have the autopsy report confirming the trajectory pattern of the bullet(s).

I'll certainly give you the rolling over part, but trajectory report or not how'd that body reposition itself laterally 180 degrees?

With the same tendered respect, I doubt anyone thinks TM was facing backwards and bashing GZ's head with his feet, do they?

Remember the homeless man that was beaten (I believe to death?) by officers? Wasn't he screaming out for his father even though his father was no where close? I don't even know how long it had been since they seen each other?

His name was Kelly Thomas, here is his WebSleuths thread-
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6973380"]CA Fullerton Police Brutally Beat Homeless Man to Death Kelly Thomas - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And yes he was.

He did stop and was heading back to his SUV. there is no indication he did not heade what the 911 dispatcher asked him to do.
BTW, I love your Caylee picture, it's one of my favs :)

What?

Okay question, does anyone have a rough estimate on how long it was between the time George hung up with LE until the 911 calls came in about the fight?

I'll certainly give you the rolling over part, but trajectory report or not how'd that body reposition itself laterally 180 degrees?

With the same tendered respect, I doubt anyone thinks TM was facing backwards and bashing GZ's head with his feet, do they?

Why could he have not just fallen backwards? Zimmerman was still plenty capable of pushing him as he got up, and Martin may have still been fully capable of rolling over. < mod snip >

MANY.....not the least of which is the exposure of the property owner to lawsuits, the fact that he NO LONGER LIVES in the property (the leases on the three rental houses that I own state that the renter must LIVE there, it can not sit empty for longer than two weeks without MY CONSENT), among a number of other possibilities depending on the particular lease.

The property was foreclosed on so does the bank own the house???

And certainly not "You got me" as GZ describes him as saying. You got me sounds as if TM is admitting he did something wrong and deserved to be shot. jmo

Totally! It's what a person would say in an old western after a brawl in the saloon? I do not believe this for even a second.

So I imagine you are outraged with SPD at the moment? I know I am!!! :)

BBM

I don't think the SPD made any decision as to guilt or innocence. It was the district attorney that said not to bring any charges AT THAT TIME. But as far as I can tell the cops were still interviewing witnesses and collecting information and evidence.

I don't understand why Zimmerman would need to provide any additional information? The point of the call was to direct LE to the suspicious person. He had already done that...

I might have been confused. Sorry

I haven't been able to read all of the posts so I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

One of the things that bothers me about GZ's call to non-emergency is this: The operator indicated to GZ they didn't need him to follow TM. Okay, yet, GZ continues to provide information about TM - where they're located (operator asks for additional information AFTER he tells GZ to not pursue) etc. It's obvious they're still on the move and the operator continues to takes information from GZ while he's on the move following TM.

I feel the operator should have continued to reiterate to GZ not to follow TM. Instead GZ received what seems like an "go ahead" with the operator continuing to ask questions about where they're moving to.

I'm not blaming the operator. I can only say I became confused at that part. Either you want him to stop following or you want him to continue.
GZ lost TM once TM started running. After that point and there's no indication whatsoever GZ knew where Trayvon was throughout the duration of the call. At the end of the call GZ is asked for his address, GZ tells the dispatcher he didn't want to give it because he didn't know where the kid was.

BEM: The dispatcher didn't ask where "they" were moving to. The dispatcher seemed to believe GZ when he gave an affirmative answer to "we don't need you to do that" (follow him). The dispatcher never asked, "are you still following him".

JMO

What?

Okay question, does anyone have a rough estimate on how long it was between the time George hung up with LE until the 911 calls came in about the fight?

I'm not sure, I haven't seen the actual call times listed anywhere. I probably missed it..

GZ on phone from 7:09-7:13
Trayvon on phone from 7:12-7:16

Police arrive 7:17

Trayvon's girlfriend did not hear shots, only the exchange of words and what she thought was a shove...

What I find interesting is that forensics experts come out and say that they only have a 48% match of Zimmerman's voice to the screams, but they can't confirm it's Trayvon's... So by some standards, this is considered gospel that it is, in fact, Trayvon's voice and there's little margin for error.

However, forensics experts along the same level come out and provide evidence that Zimmerman did actually have some decent injuries to the back of his head, and it's automatically assumed to be contrived and manufactured evidence.

Does no one else see the hypocrisy?

INTERESTING....as it is NOT his home anyway....he was a renter, and the liability that he has exposed the homeowner to is going to be astronomical. I'm betting the owner has already started eviction proceedings and will be boxing up GZ's stuff soon. If he has any kind of a decent lease in hand, he won't have to even go through the eviction process.

jmo

If that does happen IMO he will be doing GZ an enormous favor.IMO I can not see him or his wife ever wanting to live there .With people putting a price on his head, he would be a sitting duck IMO.

Why, because they can't slam the door in someone's face after one look?

Yeah, that's a real nightmare, except for the people it helps. :banghead:

Gosh, sometimes I think we forget that the Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964.

That's the same year the Beatles came to America. I was four years old.

I think businesses/society/whatever have had plenty of time to learn to deal with the fact that they cannot discriminate against people on the basis of race, creed, religion, or disability. And I'm really glad to have spent my life in a society where discrimination isn't accepted anymore and attempts at least to be a model for the world. :cow: :twocents:

I did not mean it as a derogatory remark. It is a paperwork nightmare, however.
And sadly , it is still imperative and necessary . A poster wanted to know why so many forms even ask for it. It is the only way to nail down any discrimination based on race, sex etc.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...c-news-neighborhood-watch-volunteer-zimmerman

ABC enhanced the video and now see wounds on Zimmermann's head just as he claimed.

Using your post as simply a jumping off point.

I haven't made it to the end of the thread yet so the following may have already been brought up, not sure.

ABC is the network that has been accused of altering the call with the dispatcher and Zimmerman to reflect a possible racial motive. That video that has been enhanced is not a full viceo of enhancement but simply one frame. If the entire enhanced video shows that the "gashs" on Zimmerman's head can be seen throughout the entire video then why not show the public the entire video? I, personlly, am not willing to accept the one still frame of enhanced video as proof that Zimmerman had gashes and a blood trickle on the back of his head.

MOO

GZ lost TM once TM started running. After that point, and there's no indication whatsoever GZ knew where Trayvon was throughout the duration of the call. At the end of the call GZ is asked for his address, GZ tells the dispatcher he didn't want to give it because he didn't know where the kid was.

BEM: The dispatcher didn't ask where "they" were moving to. The dispatcher seemed to believe GZ when he gave an affirmative answer to "we don't need you to do that" (follow him). The dispatcher never asked, "are you still following him".

JMO

I have to ask again, then how did they end up in the same location away from Zimmerman's truck?

I'm not sure, I haven't seen the actual call times listed anywhere. I probably missed it..

GZ on phone from 7:09-7:13
Trayvon on phone from 7:12-7:16

Police arrive 7:17

Trayvon's girlfriend did not hear shots, only the exchange of words and what she thought was a shove...

So basically 2-3 minutes?

I do not believe for a second that George Zimmerman was ever walking back to his car. I don't think he ever stopped following Trayvon and I do not think that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind.

they don't have to invent a wound to photoshop it, you can enhance, change coloring, change tint, etc of the exisiting photo traits. I do it all the time with photos of my granddaughter.

Why would ABC want to make his wounds look worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie