Task Delegation; What tasks/suggestions/enquiries are you currently working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy with some of what's in the story, but what can you do. Seems like someone wasn't being 100% truthful, oh well. Any publicity for the photos is good publicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind sharing what you found the issues to be?

I messaged the reporter some corrections. Her report indicated that the composite was just recently created (nope) and is what prompted the roommates to send pictures to facebook (kinda sorta but not accurate to say the pics were sent to FB), and if anyone recognizes him to send tips to facebook (nope). She made some corrections but is now fact checking to make sure she updates more with credible information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted on the other thread, but wanted to update here:

I plan to hit the libraries this Saturday to see if I can find any yearbooks there.

Unfortunately, I did not make it to the libraries yesterday as I planned. :-( My little one woke up with a fever and swollen glands/sore throat and I wasn't feeling too hot myself, so we spent most of the day in bed. I apologize.

Unfortunately, I did not make it to the libraries yesterday as I planned. :-( My little one woke up with a fever and swollen glands/sore throat and I wasn't feeling too hot myself, so we spent most of the day in bed. I apologize.

I was so sure that Craigslist would be the last place to look for information, only for it to turn up a huge lead. Similarly, my theory that Jason might not have finished high school is now making me half-expect someone to find his full autobiography in a year book :p

I did a lookup for Jason C. in unclaimed property records for South Carolina, and there was one (jason c.) listed in Beaufort, South Carolina. It shows this Jason C. Is owed over $100.00. The owner of the account is Jason C. and the holder is listed as well as the original address. https://webprod.cio.sc.gov/SCSTOWeb/main (You'll have to search for callahan jason)

I did a lookup for Jason C. in unclaimed property records for South Carolina, and there was one (jason c.) listed in Beaufort, South Carolina. It shows this Jason C. Is owed over $100.00. The owner of the account is Jason C. and the holder is listed as well as the original address. https://webprod.cio.sc.gov/SCSTOWeb/main (You'll have to search for callahan jason)
I found this additional information:

I found this additional information:

I spoke to the daughter of a missing woman; her DNA was processed in 15 weeks, now it's on to comparison of a KY Jane Doe. What I think may be happening is they made a new department to do comparisons to make things not take as long because UNT holds Jason & GDF's DNA. Thankfully Carl had it saved - see below

Help Find Rebecca Pauline Gary Missing December27, 1988 23 hrs
The tests are complete so we are just waiting on them to compare the DNA to Kentucky Doe so please say a prayer for our family.

GDF DNA Complete and entered below nucDNA Location Other
Describe location Virginia Department of Forensic Science
Reference # C95-7515
Lab ORI sample to UNT for mtDNA

Complete and entered below
Type mtDNA
Location CA DOJ (Jan Bashinski Laboratory)
Reference # FS C95-7515
Lab ORI Comments - mtDNA from tissue block entered into Ca Missing Persons DNA Database and National Unidentified Persons DNA Index

RSA Reed note 6/27/2013: confirmation of NDIS status from Amanda McDavid, CIS
CA Department of Justice Missing Persons DNA Program

I spoke to the daughter of a missing woman; her DNA was processed in 15 weeks, now it's on to comparison of a KY Jane Doe. What I think may be happening is they made a new department to do comparisons to make things not take as long because UNT holds Jason & GDF's DNA. Thankfully Carl had it saved - see below

Help Find Rebecca Pauline Gary Missing December27, 1988 23 hrs

GDF DNA Complete and entered below nucDNA Location Other
Describe location Virginia Department of Forensic Science
Reference # C95-7515
Lab ORI sample to UNT for mtDNA

Complete and entered below
Type mtDNA
Location CA DOJ (Jan Bashinski Laboratory)
Reference # FS C95-7515
Lab ORI Comments - mtDNA from tissue block entered into Ca Missing Persons DNA Database and National Unidentified Persons DNA Index

RSA Reed note 6/27/2013: confirmation of NDIS status from Amanda McDavid, CIS
CA Department of Justice Missing Persons DNA Program

We are getting close! I can all smell me! Can we make it, I know we can, oh yes we can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong