West

I'm with you that he almost for sure killed someone on that trip, and of known missing persons John Christianson is the most likely. If he has been found I wonder what the deal is. I did a quick search and couldn't find any information one way or the other.

I still don't understand how the mileage on that trip works though. If I'm reading the sequence correctly he went Oakland-->Tijuana-->Napa-->back to Tijuana-->back to Oakland, which if correct is WAY more than 1400 miles. It's more like 2000. I don't get it.

If you've reconciled the mileage somehow on that I'm very curious (I'm probably missing something obvious haha)

Also what's really wild is that just looking at the raw mileage and taking the known stops out of consideration, the mileage lines up almost exactly with Rebekah Bramel. Until the information came out about the Tijuana stops I was so sure he'd killed her.

Keyes loved to steal vehicles. It's possible at some point he may have obtained another vehicle which did not belong to him.

I'm with you that he almost for sure killed someone on that trip, and of known missing persons John Christianson is the most likely. If he has been found I wonder what the deal is. I did a quick search and couldn't find any information one way or the other.

I still don't understand how the mileage on that trip works though. If I'm reading the sequence correctly he went Oakland-->Tijuana-->Napa-->back to Tijuana-->back to Oakland, which if correct is WAY more than 1400 miles. It's more like 2000. I don't get it.

If you've reconciled the mileage somehow on that I'm very curious (I'm probably missing something obvious haha)

Also what's really wild is that just looking at the raw mileage and taking the known stops out of consideration, the mileage lines up almost exactly with Rebekah Bramel. Until the information came out about the Tijuana stops I was so sure he'd killed her.

OK,

The mileage and timeline is driving me crazy. I recalculated, haven't looked at this for months until recently. Something does not add up. IK's crisscrossing and movements are just insane and difficult to track/follow.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

If we use the FBI's timeline, this is the mileage we get:

Oakland to Tijuana: 507 miles

Tijuana to San Diego: 20 miles

San Diego to San Ysidro: 16.5 miles

San Ysidro to Kettleman City: 308 miles

Kettleman City to Napa: 231 miles

Napa to Tijuana: 499 miles

San Diego to Healdsburg: 562 miles

Healdsburg to Calistoga: 26 miles

Calistoga to Santa Rosa: 17 milse

Santa Rosa to Oakland: 58 miles

Grand Total: 2264 Miles (known locations, per FBI timeline)
Car Rental: 1444 ( per FBI timeline)

Difference: 820 miles

This is without my theory, which would only add on 100, 200 miles depending on which part of Sonoma County.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

My initial theory was that he killed/abducted JWC in Sonoma County, which is only, say 60 miles from Oakland. I must have missed some mileage (not enough coffee?). But either way, he must have taken a victim's car at some point, or found another source of transportation. I am now operating under the assumption that he used a victim's vehicle on this trip. I totally missed it with my previous calculations, could have sworn I worked it out and it all fit within the 1441 mileage.

Random thoughts about this trip.

Did John William Christianson have a vehicle? Vanished on April 25th. Where, exactly, was he last seen? What was his lifestyle, family, friends?

BD suggested another missing person from CA during this trip, Richard Pierce. He vanished May 1st from Tulare County, but he was dropped off by his wife and not in his own vehicle, so I do not see him as likely to be chosen by IK (but certainly possible).

Rebekah Bramel. I keep coming back to her. IK was in Tijuana the same day she disappeared. Tijuana to Portland, Or: 1100 miles, 16 hours per google maps. Is it possible IK killed more than one person on this trip?????

Could he have killed JWC, taken his vehicle, driven to OR and killed Rebekah? He was in Tijuana the same day she disappeared. Could he have driven down after the crime to distance himself? Or, would it have been too far and too much, even for IK? Would like to know the time he was on the border. I'm sure the FBI have asked themselves all of these questions and looked at this at length.

OK,

The mileage and timeline is driving me crazy. I recalculated, haven't looked at this for months until recently. Something does not add up. IK's crisscrossing and movements are just insane and difficult to track/follow.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

If we use the FBI's timeline, this is the mileage we get:

Oakland to Tijuana: 507 miles

San Diego to San Ysidro: 16.5 miles

San Ysidro to Kettleman City: 308 miles

Kettleman City to Napa: 231 miles

Napa to Tijuana: 499 miles

San Diego to Healdsburg: 562 miles

Healdsburg to Calistoga: 26 miles

Calistoga to Santa Rosa: 17 milse

Santa Rosa to Oakland: 58 miles

Grand Total: 2264 Miles (known locations, per FBI timeline)
Car Rental: 1444 ( per FBI timeline)

Difference: 820 miles

This is without my theory, which would only add on 100, 200 miles depending on which part of Sonoma County.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

My initial theory was that he killed/abducted JWC in Sonoma County, which is only, say 60 miles from Oakland. I must have missed some mileage (not enough coffee?). But either way, he must have taken a victim's car at some point, or found another source of transportation. I am now operating under the assumption that he used a victim's vehicle on this trip. I totally missed it with my previous calculations, could have sworn I worked it out and it all fit within the 1441 mileage.

Random thoughts about this trip.

Did John William Christianson have a vehicle? Vanished on April 25th. Where, exactly, was he last seen? What was his lifestyle, family, friends?

BD suggested another missing person from CA during this trip, Richard Pierce. He vanished May 1st from Tulare County, but he was dropped off by his wife and not in his own vehicle, so I do not see him as likely to be chosen by IK (but certainly possible).

Rebekah Bramel. I keep coming back to her. IK was in Tijuana the same day she disappeared. Tijuana to Portland, Or: 1100 miles, 16 hours per google maps. Is it possible IK killed more than one person on this trip?????

Could he have killed JWC, taken his vehicle, driven to OR and killed Rebekah? He was in Tijuana the same day she disappeared. Could he have driven down after the crime to distance himself? Or, would it have been too far and too much, even for IK? Would like to know the time he was on the border. I'm sure the FBI have asked themselves all of these questions and looked at this at length.

it's grammar. i fick stit for you.

attachment.php

your wellcombe.

Attachments

• grammer.JPG
    grammer.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 38

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors