Aerial pics by Mikeb

On pic 343, upper center in both large and original views the desk-like object can be seen again.

On 342 I notice that you can drive up to that area and the desk-like thing is within walking distance... may be bees?

Here are some things I noticed from the last page of photos. Most of these are small things and most likely nothing at all. But I'd rather post them and have someone else take a second look and say, "No. You're blind and crazy," instead of not posting it and having it be something.

Photo 238 – This one just looked out of place. Best seen in original size, on the right side, in the middle vertically, is a dirt patch near the road. Just below the trees is a portion of the dirt that kind of sticks up or is roughed up? I’m not sure but it just looks different than the rest of the dirt that is around it. Very close to homes though, so probably nothing.

Photo 242 – Left side of the photo, follow the road down. Just after it curves to the right, there is a small clearing. Inside the clearing there is a very dark, black circle, with some smaller black circles.

Photo 246 – Running through the center of the photo horizontally is a large clearing. Just below that in the center of the photo there is a smaller clearing running vertically. Very close to the road is a large fallen log, but keep following it down to a smaller fallen log. Next to that is what looks to be a blue object. It could just be a reflection but it looks blue to me.

Photo 251 – Upper right corner. Just above the road, after the road disappears beneath the trees, there looks to be a pile of some sort.

Photo 253 – Bottom left corner. There’s kind of a curvey-shaped clearing. Just where the clearing curves to point downward…this is hard to describe…at first I thought it was a little shed, but it’s far too small. But basically you can see through the trees to the ground, and it looks like there is something there.

090824_0438- I know there is a lot of foam or something in the river at this point, but if you look on the far left at the first round tree in the photo...underneath it in the shadows and under the water...there is something which could be foam, but it looks different than what I am seeing elsewhere. It almost resembles a baby doll. I wasn't going to mention it because it looks too large, but since I can't magnify it. I prefer to let you take a look.

is the pics we are looking at the ones posted here at the front of the thread or the ones in the other thread....the on going thread....seems like those are the newer pics?....or are they the same photos?

im brain dead tonight.....long day :)

090824_0357- On the far left about in the middle of the photo, there is a tan rectangular object/area. It just doesn't seem to fit there.

090824_0357- On the far left about in the middle of the photo, there is a tan rectangular object/area. It just doesn't seem to fit there.

yes i see that also.....?

kinda creepy looking box?

in 0438 i also see the baby doll in the water too.....but you are right .....that thing would be really big....weird...isnt it....

It is difficult to tell what it is or even how large. I don't see a road leading up to it or anything.

I don't know why I thought I had already posted these earlier on the thread. I feel so bad knowing Mike won't get a chance to see them before the search tomorrow. At least, he has them now and can get to them later to take a closer look.

I made sure before I posted other things that I wasn't duplicating. We have some sharp eyes on this thread! I only wish we had more people searching here. I am still trying to "drum up" some support across the board.

nice job Gibby....i seen everything you mentioned....but i didnt see the white bag or rock....but the rest im curious what they are....

Tamg.....i looked for the guy.....but all i seen was dirt as well.....

thank you all for all the hard work you are doing....i didnt have time to look at everyones.....but you all are awesome!! :)

SS

mike may check in tomorrow.....he knows we are working on them :)

and do you know how awesome and caring you are SS!!! :)

nice job Gibby....i seen everything you mentioned....but i didnt see the white bag or rock....but the rest im curious what they are....

Tamg.....i looked for the guy.....but all i seen was dirt as well.....

thank you all for all the hard work you are doing....i didnt have time to look at everyones.....but you all are awesome!! :)

Sorry, that is my fault didn't realize I typed in the wrong number. If you go to Original size of 323 it is in the middle. Probably isn't anything but you will see the tar road a house with brown fence, then going down you will see a dirt circle. Go down till you can see seven fir trees lined in a verticle row. They are in front of him are two stumps is what it looks like. To left side of him looks to be a path through woods. I had to blow it up to 400 to see it. Also in the same picture is a white house and blue area in woods on the left side of picture approximately half way up. Sort looks like a tarp there is a dirt road a little ways away from it and below it is a building and the tar road

You're right. I am checking in. Just not a lot of time. I checked out 357 and saw the rectangular thing. Doesn't strike me as a candidate but who knows?

I looked at 438 and coouldn't find the "baby doll" in the water. Definitely needs more attention.

I went to the meeting last night. It was a tearjerker as you can imagine.

But I have to get going. It's an hour drive. I may decide to fly tomorrow and further check out our findings. But I need to spend some time on it documenting what needs checked out and where each question mark is.

Later, Good work guys. You are awesome!

You just worry about the task at hand today, Mike! I will hold down the fort here.

I can crop the photo so you can find the "baby doll" looking item and upload it. Probably isn't anything, but I would rather have you tell me that for certain.

I am sure it was an emotional meeting last night. Thanks for going and for all you are doing to find Lindsay. It is so great to know there are loving and kind people in and around McCleary who give their time searching for answers.

090824_0438- I know there is a lot of foam or something in the river at this point, but if you look on the far left at the first round tree in the photo...underneath it in the shadows and under the water...there is something which could be foam, but it looks different than what I am seeing elsewhere. It almost resembles a baby doll. I wasn't going to mention it because it looks too large, but since I can't magnify it. I prefer to let you take a look.

Whoa... I see that too. I wonder about the scale/size as well, but that sure is freaky.

Here you go, Mike. Look right between the red dots. 090824_0438

3857766364_b51a4346d5_o-1-1.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7814456@N08/3857766364/in/set-72157622145620046/

Don't forget to go through the town photos, too! Look for unusual mounds in yards and odd places to hide someone. Maybe they missed something before and we have a better view!

I thought there was another link for photos? Am I missing some?

In pic 318, starting with large view, in the center there is a lot with a large pool. Two lots right of that in a lot with no home, there appears to be something blue underneath a large fir tree seen in original view.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back