Bones found in Bolingbrook *update: animal bones *

didn't Drew or Stacy's phone ping from that area? or he was in that area? i remember something about that.

This area is right by their house, (I'm telling ya it's like 5 minutes if even that) it's also near the coffee shop where he and Tom (his brother) had coffee that night when Drew left his phone with Tom and told him not to answer it if it rang.

Here is a map from the Peterson home to Veterans Parkway in Romeoville. If I had put in Veterans Parkway in Bolingbrook, it would be even closer.

http://tinyurl.com/l8ym9f4

I think this got lost in the sauce. Here's the map.

20h11yw.jpg

I think this got lost in the sauce. Here's the map.

20h11yw.jpg

If you used 392 Pheasant Chase Dr that was Kathleens house. Stacy's is 6 Pheasant Chase Ct but they are close (super close....like go to the corner of Stacy's block turn to the left and you are looking at Kathleens house down the street close)

On that map if you go up Veterans Pkwy to where it meets with Weber - that is the airport area for Clow.

But Drews ultralight was not at Clow it was at Cushing in Sheridan, IL from what I remember. however, you can actually walk from their house to the back end of the airport.

I am searching for what I did with a video my DH and I shot going from Kathleen's to Stacy's and the airport so you can see what I mean. If I find it I will post it here. The map makes it seem longer than it actually is.

ETA: If you go to "B" and then go up just a little - see that grey area? That's the back end of the airport that you can walk to from Kathleens and/or Stacy's. That is how close the airport is to their houses.

Okay, here's all three locations on one map. http://goo.gl/maps/bdpPA

B is approximate location of the remains. I used the intersection of Veteran's Parkway and Crossroads Parkway, which is probably too far into Romeoville.

A is Petersen (6 Pheasant Chase Ct, Bolingbrook, IL 60440) -- 3.1 miles to where the remains were found, straight down Veteran's Parkway.

C is Stebic (13244 Red Star Dr, Plainfield, IL) -- 9.7 miles to where the remains were found. It's fairly direct, but apparently you can't get off I-55 where Veteran's Parkway intersects, so you'd need to get off at an earlier exit and wander through the industrial park. Entirely possible. There are also several direct routes using side streets.

Okay, here's all three locations on one map. http://goo.gl/maps/bdpPA

B is approximate location of the remains. I used the intersection of Veteran's Parkway and Crossroads Parkway, which is probably too far into Romeoville.

A is Petersen (6 Pheasant Chase Ct, Bolingbrook, IL 60440) -- 3.1 miles to where the remains were found, straight down Veteran's Parkway.

C is Stebic (13244 Red Star Dr, Plainfield, IL) -- 9.7 miles to where the remains were found. It's fairly direct, but apparently you can't get off I-55 where Veteran's Parkway intersects, so you'd need to get off at an earlier exit and wander through the industrial park. Entirely possible. There are also several direct routes using side streets.

Thank you - that's great. However, if the Bolingbrook LE are the ones investigating and it was near the Bolingbrook/Romeoville border it will probably be the other side of I55 from what you are showing. Back it up just a little. You would probably not cross I-55 as that would be Romeoville. If it's the industrial area I'm thinking of there is alot of "open" area that had not been totally developed yet, and other buildings that had businesses that open/closed, etc.

And no you cannot exit/enter I-55 from Veteran's Pkwy. It would have to be Weber Rd or Rt 53 (you would backtrack from Rt 53) because those are the two exits.

I'm out for the night - I'll catch up tomorrow and help out in anyway I can. Hopefully we get more info soon.

The problem I have with it being Stacy (if they are human remains) is that I remember reading that a blue drum was missing from Drew Peterson's garage and that his brother said he helped dispose of the drum and thinks it was Stacy in it. I don't see mention of the bones being in something like a drum.

Thank you - that's great. However, if the Bolingbrook LE are the ones investigating and it was near the Bolingbrook/Romeoville border it will probably be the other side of I55 from what you are showing. Back it up just a little. You would probably not cross I-55 as that would be Romeoville. If it's the industrial area I'm thinking of there is alot of "open" area that had not been totally developed yet, and other buildings that had businesses that open/closed, etc.

And no you cannot exit/enter I-55 from Veteran's Pkwy. It would have to be Weber Rd or Rt 53 (you would backtrack from Rt 53) because those are the two exits.

I'll tweak that tomorrow and add the airports, too.

The problem I have with it being Stacy (if they are human remains) is that I remember reading that a blue drum was missing from Drew Peterson's garage and that his brother said he helped dispose of the drum and thinks it was Stacy in it. I don't see mention of the bones being in something like a drum.

Well, after all this time, a barrel could have ruptured or been broken open.

Or maybe the whole tale of the blue drum was a red herring to divert attention from a much simpler disposal.

Or if there was a blue drum, I can see that they might want to keep that hush-hush for now, to avoid the media frenzy if nothing else. They released practically no information.

WoW I'am surprised this hasn't got more/any Media attention.. I think there may just be to many coincedes here for this to be anything but the real deal...

WoW I'am surprised this hasn't got more/any Media attention.. I think there may just be to many coincedes here for this to be anything but the real deal...

I think they had several high profile searches early on that were not fruitful, they might rather do the searches without the attention/scrutiny until they have something.

I am always hopeful! .. but I really don't think DP would be dumb enough to put Stacy that close to home.

Praying it's her nonetheless!

:seeya:

I am always hopeful! .. but I really don't think DP would be dumb enough to put Stacy that close to home.

Praying it's her nonetheless!

:seeya:

I agree it's unlikely, unless its property he in some way controlled access to, prior to going to prison.

It would make of a bizarre twist, but then again, who thinks a fella is going to get away with offing a first wife and disappearing a second?

Absolutely no news on this so far today. None of the major Chicagoland area papers have picked up on it and there is just a blurb on some radio stations. I think if the bones are determined to be human then the reporting will start.

Good on the Bolingbrook Patch and the other Patch papers for reporting on it, otherwise no one would ever know.

I don't know whether to be sad or relieved. I was hoping somebody's family would finally know the truth -- but it's good to know it's not another dead person.

You would think this day in age you could tell the difference of the bones but i guess not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back