Found Safe TX - Lee Arms, 44, Bexar County, 5 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Local man missing since Sunday night
missingforweb_1486469497295_8347658_ver1.0.jpg

Lee Arms, 44, has been missing since Sunday, Feb. 5, when his silver Ford Fusion was found abandoned near the Texas Pride Barbecue restaurant at Loop 1604 in Bexar County. His belongings were reportedly found in the vehicle and the car’s engine was running.

http://www.kens5.com/mb/news/local/local-man-missing-since-sunday-night/401874533

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Some additional Info...

Arms was headed to work the night of February 5, but never made it.

the driver-side door was open

his boots outside the car. One boot was close by while the other was nearly 50 feet in front of the vehicle.

There was a box underneath the car and that's, what we think, he drove over it and he got out of the car to see what he hit

A flashlight and a camo cap were found outside in front of the car.

The family says that there were no traces of blood on scene.

http://www.khou.com/mb/news/local/t...ldnt-just-leave-and-never-come-back/403508472

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have no idea what happened to Lee. As stated above, possibly he was jumped after he pulled over upon running over the box.......but why? Where is he? I'm stumped. Hope we get some more info asap because i'm at a loss between this case & William Cierzan's.

This is a weird one.......no doubt about it.

shades of Brandon Lawson whenever I hear about abandoned cars and people missing... that is/was another weird one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-5&highlight=brandon+lawson

I know what happened to Brandon Lawson, he witnessed a drug deal out on a lonely Texas road that either had real cops or fake cops as part of the plot. He saw something he wasn't supposed to have seen and he was vanished quickly and quietly.

This case here..........................this dude goes poof !! No phone calls to 911, no nothing. I'm sure that LE has conducted ground searches in that immediate area. I bolded the word sure because we all know how their searches can go sometimes. *** ( " Did anybody bother looking under the car or in the trunk ? No ? Might want to do that before the wrecker gets here then." )

If that search , or multiple searches come up empty, then all that is really left is some kind of an altercation on the side of the highway.

What was in the box he ran over? Was it in the road or on the side?

What was in the box he ran over? Was it in the road or on the side?

That's a good question. Was it a ploy ? Was it an accident ? Was he following along behind someone and this box fell out of the back of their pickup or off the end of a trailer ?

Whatever was in that box.........and whatever Lee saw was in that box............must have been enough for owner of that box to force Lee to ride along with them. One of his boots was found 50 feet in front of his vehicle. Sounds like a dragging and fighting scenario to me.

That's a good question. Was it a ploy ? Was it an accident ? Was he following along behind someone and this box fell out of the back of their pickup or off the end of a trailer ?

Whatever was in that box.........and whatever Lee saw was in that box............must have been enough for owner of that box to force Lee to ride along with them. One of his boots was found 50 feet in front of his vehicle. Sounds like a dragging and fighting scenario to me.

I'm not so sure about a dragging and fighting scene as no blood was found at the scene. In addition, are we sure the boots found were the shoes or boots Lee was wearing? If they were, and there was a dragging situation, I would assume the boots would show signs of being damaged or drug?

http://www.khou.com/mb/news/local/t...ldnt-just-leave-and-never-come-back/403508472

BBM

"There was a box underneath the car and that's, what we think, he drove over it and he got out of the car to see what he hit," Moy said. "He had his flashlight and everything out."
A flashlight and a camo cap were found outside in front of the car. Arms's cell phone and wallet were still inside.
The family says that there were no traces of blood on scene."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...way-for-San-Antonio-man-who-went-10914902.php

BBM

"Moy said his uncle's vehicle was found running with the emergency flashers on, with a box of some kind embedded into the front of it. They found Arms' wallet at the scene as well as other belongings. Boots were also found near the scene, according to Moy, with one shoe away from the other."

It doesn't seem as if the motive would be robbery as Lee's wallet and cell phone were found inside the vehicle. It sounds as if he put his emergency flashers on and got out of the vehicle because he hit the box. His flashlight and hat were found outside of the vehicle along with boots separated by some distance. Considering it was Super Bowl night, even though the game had not started by 5:30 pm does not mean people are not out drinking and driving. I'm wondering if he may have been hit and maybe thrown some distance. I hope law enforcement is looking into automotive repair shops and recent insurance claims filed.

Strange circumstances, but I hope they search a mile or so radius around his car. If he hit his head or became disoriented, he could have wandered off and is nearby. The fact that there is NO blood is odd. I initially thought he got out of his vehicle and was hit by ANOTHER vehicle. That might explain why his boots came off and one was further away than the other. However, there would be some type of blood evidence right? Remember that case where the woman hit a man and drove home with him still in her windshield? I don't think there was blood at the site in that case because it was all on the vehicle. Still think it is a possibility that he was hit -- they need to check auto body shops or ask if anyone locally has a "suddenly" damaged car.

If someone wanted to hide the fact that they hit him, they may have put him in their vehicle and taken him away from the scene or it's also possible he was thrown some distance and has not been found. I doubt the latter scenario because the area is quite desolate. After a quick search using Google Earth, the area looks very open, mainly farmland! However, if someone was impaired while driving and didn't want to face a vehicular manslaughter charge, I can see a scenario of taking him away from the scene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back