May 20th hearing: cerf-major

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
this thread is for the new hearing regarding the witness that failed to show on april 15th.

I haven't been following this case closely, but what does this witness have to say or offer to this case, I don't recall hearing about this person before, thank you :)

I haven't been following this case closely, but what does this witness have to say or offer to this case, I don't recall hearing about this person before, thank you :)

supposedly a doctor who treated phil or nancy during the time jaycee was ther captive.

Specifically, she treated Phil for his "sexual addiction".

intresting.

maybe she doesnt want to show up cause she fears sanctions from the medical board if its revealed she blew this case as bad as the cops/parole did

Cerf-Major did not show today, but the requested materials are being "overnighted" to the DA's office, so the matter was continued to the next hearing June 25th.

With virtually nothing occuring today, it was interesting to see the few media outlets who did show up scramble to get enough footage to make a story. One TV station just gave up and left, one had a reporter there with no camera and one interviewed Tapson to fill time.

june 25th is the pre lim preliminary hearing right?

It is amazing how slow everything is taking. So much for a speedy trial. I guess they waived that. I figure when the outcome is likely to be life in prison why not make the most of court appearance and waste the most amount of tax payers dollars as possible.

June 25 is the pre preliminary hearing. The official preliminary hearing is in October.

Tapson was saying today afterwards that they are recieving thousands of documents still in discovery and that it will take time to read and digest them all. That may delay the trial even longer. I am afraid that we are in for a long journey here, friends.

well if jaycee needs more time to be able to confront them in court then a long time to trial is a good thing. it also makes the state less then likely to offer nancy a deal for her testimony.

June 25 is the pre preliminary hearing. The official preliminary hearing is in October.

Tapson was saying today afterwards that they are recieving thousands of documents still in discovery and that it will take time to read and digest them all. That may delay the trial even longer. I am afraid that we are in for a long journey here, friends.

How long do you think it will take for this to go to trial? In a way, it's kind of good that it's taking a while. That way, Jaycee can heal some more before she has to face the Garridos.

id say given what we've seen in the casey anthony case at least another 2 years

Yep, and my gift was having to endure months of Michael all of the time on every channel.

hey thats just the gift that keeps on giving ;)

2009 was a very strange year though.

who would have predicted on january 1st 2009 that, by august 27, micheal jackson would be dead, and jaycee dugard would be alive ;)

hey thats just the gift that keeps on giving ;)

2009 was a very strange year though.

who would have predicted on january 1st 2009 that, by august 27, micheal jackson would be dead, and jaycee dugard would be alive ;)

I know freaky wasn't it? Look forward to about two weeks of MJ all the time coming soon. :rolleyes:

im praying the anniversery coincides with another celtics championship here.

if that happens jacko-wont get 5 seconds of press on local tv ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back