FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from NYC. Never in my life have I been asked "what's the numerical". I never heard that expression before. I guess because Misty didn't give the full address that is why she was asked for the "numerical".

Dispatchers enter info into the computer as they are on the phone.

I wonder if the online form they complete has a field called "numerical" and the person was just reading from that.

I would have probably said "What?" to that request too.

I'm really tired of everyone ripping Misty apart on every little thing.

It's been said that she's stupid, that she looks like there is something wrong with her, that she might be retarded, that she might be a hooker, a drug user.........

Is any of this really warranted?

What that tells me is that Misty likely has not had much experience dealing with Law Enforcement in the past- and that the assumptions being made about her being a criminal are nothing more than disgusting speculation.

I see Misty as very young and immature, not educated, not wise in the ways of the world, and scared out of her wits at the time and especially with Ronald ranting and raving, but I just don't think she had a thing to do with this.

Ya but if you read this board, Misty is uneducated, a drug addict, a hooker and the list goes on. Just find it very hard to believe that people think she could of done something to Haleigh, or knows anything about what happened and is not giving it away under intense questioning by FBI and LE.

From the beginning I did not think of GF had anything to do with Haleigh.
But after watching inviews with Susan Smith when she pleading with public she had her eyes close. Her body lang. was lot like Susan. JMO

The only fact I can said is that we know that she not educate.
but we do not know if she drug addict, or hooker most everything we know that been posted is spectacle on her private life.
but I am going on the assumption that Haleigh is alive.
I will be traveling Sunday to TN, MS, IL and MO and I will be dropping off posters of Haleigh everywhere I can.

My daughter has created a poster better than the one KNF had. I will the keep the hope. I also wish tehy will find her before Sunday.
I most likely keep spectacling too.:rolleyes:

so i keep asking myself, what do we know for certain?????? facts????

disregarding all of Ron & Misty's statements as they cannot be substantiated by LE saying they have passed the poly and were cleared as a suspects..... that leaves me with:

Back door open with cinder block holding it.
No forced entry.
Child missing.
Dogs path following child's scent.
& no body found.

As far as the search with the dogs... through woods, to pond, to shed, through woods, around a nearby block then down the road her brother lives on & ends at railroad tracks. This is assuming the scent on the blanket belonged to the child since its been reported by Misty the blankets were washed that night.

is there anything else we could consider a fact in this case??

I'm copying my previous post as I add some thoughts because it is difficult for me to find the posts again

so by these above facts we know??? no forced entry - door either unlocked or intruder had a key or was invited in. Out through back door and into the woods??? Someone familiar with the land/woods, who knew where they were headed with Haleigh. To the pond first???? thinking will through off search with dogs/lose scent????? Shed next???? Maybe Haleigh was crying and screaming and needed to tie her up or threaten her??? Maybe even locked her inside for awhile???? Back through woods and up to the road??? Someone knew where they were going. Around the block??? Either lived up on that block or had a car parked up there, then had to continue around the block in the car to get back out. Scent ends at RR tracks.... hopped a train or ????

anyone else have any ideas why this route through the woods?

Hello everyone! Im FINALLY was able to register and post. Ive been reading all the posts since day 1 and its been aggravating not to be able to post.I havent had a chance to create my profile yet but I will. I spent the day yesterday on a long drive by myself trying to put myself in Mistys place...
I feel like she made a regular habit of leaving the house after the kids were in bed. I think what happened is while she was at a friend or relatives house, someone,(whether it was a SO, friend, or family member) THERE with her and the others took the opportunity to leave and sneak back to her house and grab HC. Its the perfect opportunity. He knew where Misty was, knew her habits, could turn on the light and it wouldnt matter. Misty comes home, long before 3 am IMO and freaks out. Tries to get her story together, puts the cinder block by the door and is relatively calm by the time Ron gets home. She is scared to death of him.....CANNOT tell him the truth no matter what.
OK Off to get the kids from school..BBL

Welcome Jaimie :)

Many think Misty made a habit of leaving the house after the kids went to bed & that's what she did that night but I'm not one of them..OTH!..I do agree she's scared of RC & that comes from listening to him on the 911 call..I think he does have a nasty temper & that would scare me too!

OMG, there are a hundred things being discussed in this thread. :banghead:

I can't keep up...I have to drop my dd off and I know my question will not be answered and there will be a gazillion more posts before I get back.

MODS, can we pleeeaase have a multi-thread forum for this case? Pretty please with shugy on top???:D

I don't see how Misty's story could jive with anyone...

I personally don't see many people jumping to the conclusion that Misti killed H and hid the body. I have seen several people say she does not appear to be smart enough to pull that off for this long.

But for the people saying everyone is just making wild speculation about her the fact remains she is the last known person with H for a time period covering several hours and her story doesn't make sense and is not staying steady.

History will tell us when the last person known to be with the child can't maintain one story line and answer questions as the come in, well it isn't a good sign for the missing child or Misti.

Well trodden' ground, but, WTH...

I listened again and she said "my blanket was in the van that they took".

I'd like to know more 'bout this "van that they took". Both about the "van" and about the "they"...

She also keeps referring to the perp in the plural "them" and "they"...:waitasec:

WTH is her (Misty's) blanket doin' in this van anyway?

And she answers the question, "What do you want people to know?" with, basically, an I'm-not-involved answer. Instead of a look-for-Haleigh answer.

Exact relationship of the afternoon visitor's to Misty? Ages? Names known?

TIA!

We have talked about the van, and some of think she was referring to her brother an sister-in-law's van. They were visiting her at the house around 5 pm. She must've left her blanket in their van. I don't think she was referring to the perp(s).

This will be my last comment on the issue.

Operator did not use the wrong word;
nu⋅mer⋅i⋅cal   /nuˈmɛrɪkəl, nyu-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [noo-mer-i-kuhl, nyoo-] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. of or pertaining to numbers; of the nature of a number.
2. indicating a number: numerical symbols.
3. bearing or designated by a number.
4. expressed by numbers instead of letters: numerical cryptography; numerical equations.
5. of or pertaining to one's skill at working with numbers, solving mathematical problems, etc.: tests for rating numerical aptitude.
6. Mathematics. absolute (def. 12).

Dictionary.com

I love Tim Miller but I swear he has ADD or something. The LE guy just said he wished TES was staying but TM said there was another person to look for. Seems like it would be good to stick with one case at a time. Just my opinion.

I agree with you. I mean asbolutely no disrespect to Tim Miller but this is exactly why I got annoyed with him when he was on the Caylee Case. If you are going to commit to a case you don't just stay there for 2 days and then be like "oh we are going to leave."

Well trodden' ground, but, WTH...

I listened again and she said "my blanket was in the van that they took".

I'd like to know more 'bout this "van that they took". Both about the "van" and about the "they"...

She also keeps referring to the perp in the plural "them" and "they"...:waitasec:

WTH is her (Misty's) blanket doin' in this van anyway?

And she answers the question, "What do you want people to know?" with, basically, an I'm-not-involved answer. Instead of a look-for-Haleigh answer.

Exact relationship of the afternoon visitor's to Misty? Ages? Names known?

TIA!

I typed out the portion of this interview that has her talking about the van and the blanket.

This is the portion of the interview about the blanket and the van

I didn’t hear anything at all. Nothing. If I had heard something I would have got up and not wouldn’t let them take her.
So What happened?
Ok , I put her to bed about 8:00. So ? [this her bed time because] she has school. I put her to bed and Her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket was, she peed on her blanket the night before I guess, and I wasn’t going to put it on her and it smelled like pee so I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I came in and put her blanket on her and then I laid down and it was about and not positive at what time I was like 3:00, I seen three, 3:00 o’clock in the morning, I got up and I got up because I had to use the bathroom but I didn’t make it to the bathroom, I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and I saw the back door was wide open and I didn’t notice about Haleigh then till I seen the back door open and then I go in her room and she’s gone and that’s all I know.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediac...oId=12940@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=3&rss=823

To me is sounds as though she started to say both Haleigh's and her blanket were left in the van but then changed it to just hers. [sic Misty]. I listened several times and the tone inflection as she speaks makes me think this as much as the words.

My question is why were blankets in the van. Take sleeping kids somewhere and then bring them home and put them to bed. I can see childrens blankets being moved about if they children had been somewhere else and then moved while sleeping but why Misty's blanket.
I know I have brought this up before but the wording of 'took' the van is so odd. I understand that she had a clipped country accent and then you mix that with communication skill level... but... I don't get it.
I want to know who has a van, where did they go with this van and why blankets left in the van.

Anyone looking at Myspace pages see any family or friend with a van?

Nope, not a southern thang. I think the dispatcher just used the wrong word.

I've always heard addresses in terms of "what's the house number" or the "full address" and never heard numerical. I'm suprised Misty even knew the exact address since they might have had a po box or route number to get mail. I've only heard numerical as in numerical value in math class.

Dispatchers enter info into the computer as they are on the phone.

I wonder if the online form they complete has a field called "numerical" and the person was just reading from that.

I would have probably said "What?" to that request too.

I'm really tired of everyone ripping Misty apart on every little thing.

It's been said that she's stupid, that she looks like there is something wrong with her, that she might be retarded, that she might be a hooker, a drug user.........

Is any of this really warranted?

Bolded by me...THANK YOU! I thought I was just being oversensitive to this. I'm glad I'm not alone!

I personally don't see many people jumping to the conclusion that Misti killed H and hid the body. I have seen several people say she does not appear to be smart enough to pull that off for this long.

But for the people saying everyone is just making wild speculation about her the fact remains she is the last known person with H for a time period covering several hours and her story doesn't make sense and is not staying steady.

History will tell us when the last person known to be with the child can't maintain one story line and answer questions as the come in, well it isn't a good sign for the missing child or Misti.

That does not give anyone the right to unfoundedly accuse her of being a prostitute or a drug user, refer to her as retarded or stupid.

impatientredhead I am of the theory that Misty is resposible for Haleigh's death and disappearance. That is the first time I've come right out and said it.

I'm still working over in my head the why's and how's but as I said earlier today and yesterday my focus is her.

I'm copying my previous post as I add some thoughts because it is difficult for me to find the posts again

so by these above facts we know??? no forced entry - door either unlocked or intruder had a key or was invited in. Out through back door and into the woods??? Someone familiar with the land/woods, who knew where they were headed with Haleigh. To the pond first???? thinking will through off search with dogs/lose scent????? Shed next???? Maybe Haleigh was crying and screaming and needed to tie her up or threaten her??? Maybe even locked her inside for awhile???? Back through woods and up to the road??? Someone knew where they were going. Around the block??? Either lived up on that block or had a car parked up there, then had to continue around the block in the car to get back out. Scent ends at RR tracks.... hopped a train or ????

anyone else have any ideas why this route through the woods?

Misti leaves once she puts the kids to bed.
Misti props that door open under the theory she will hear the kids if they wake.
H wakes up, turns on the kitchen light, wanders out the door looking for Misti.
Attempts to take the route through the woods that they take to the brother's place.

The path to me looks like a wandering, lost child.

I think it is entirely possible H fell victim to a predator that saw an opportunity more than one that stalked her.

I opine, while sitting here at my now clean and dirty laundry free numerical, that R and M are hiding something. And that something is what happened to Haleigh. That is my afternoon 2 cents worth.

impatientredhead I am of the theory that Misty is resposible for Haleigh's death and disappearance. That is the first time I've come right out and said it.

I'm still working over in my head the why's and how's but as I said earlier today and yesterday my focus is her.

if we are going with this theory then we must disregard all of her statements, the crime scene may not even be the home - she could have taken the children somewhere else that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave