2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like him and Baez became extremely close. I found it interesting when he called KC a *advertiser censored* and Geraldo kept calling her that on his show. I stopped watching him because he makes my blood boil. He was totally giving Baez tips and helping him with the trial.

SC inmate wants paternity testing.....I would like to find out who Caylee’s father is and watch him file a wrongful death lawsuit if FCA gets any interview money.

Orlando Executive Airport

Ok,

Several Private Plane have Filed Flight plans,

But here is the kick about 10 of them have "religious" names...AKA owners

2 others are Ohio based,

2 are Rentals from the airport going to (KFLL) Hollywood intrl

:waitasec:
None for after 12:01 am

I wonder where CA and GA are??????????????

Well I hope someone's watching them. They may be off to a remote island in the South Pacific for "bonding" with FelonCA.:sick:

Private airport - Orlando executive airport on crystal lake. Everyone head over there. That's the airport she will probably fly out of

That's what I was thinking...Orlando Executive Airport (KORL) with security in private hangar, or maybe fly out of other airports within 100 miles:
Orlando
Daytona Beach
Melbourne
Tampa

All flights and airplanes can be tracked on FlightAware using Airport Tracker/Info left side of screen scrolling down, enter airport, then click on tail number to find out who owns the aircraft.....Here is current KORL activity:

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KORL

As far as I know, you have to log it so you don't get hit. I could be wrong, but I think that is the rule everywhere. IDK. :(

No we can come and go quite freely in our private planes even if they are on commercial business. If you fly out of VFR airports and don’t have any reason to contact FSS enroute you can come and go without ever being on record.

In other news:
Backing away already, or trying to throw off the media?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us...3&pagewanted=1

Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail

Quote:
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

I think the smartest thing he could do is leave her on her own. Why should he have to help her do anything? It would obviously show the public that she was not more than just a client.

As far as I know, you have to log it so you don't get hit. I could be wrong, but I think that is the rule everywhere. IDK. :(

Unless the rules changed(used to fly), there is no requirement for private aviation. It always a good idea though , especially on longer flights. Short flights in great weather, many pilots do not. You are in big doo doo , if you inadvertently forget to close it.

i can see Geraldo's easy questions for her now.. "is it hard being away from your home city" "do you feel you have been scared for your life' " do you want to go to law school" "what made you chose blonde for your hair color'

easy peasey.. its going to make us all throw up.

After tonight things should fade and HLN has to move on. I saw at least Dr Drew has some new guests this week.. that Bristol Palin is on Thursday.. at least he is moving on.. phew!!

The first thing she is going to do is shower and sit down and turn on the TV and watch herself on the news, you all know it! I just hope everyone stops and moves on QUICK.

Throwing everyone off, he is tied to her now like family. I am convinced he is pawning her off on Geraldo and Geraldo is getting the exclusive interview for forking over her money for flight, private house and body guard for a couple months. IMO.

Everything you said sounds very plausible to me, I would not be surprised one bit should Geraldo get the "first exclusive interview" !! IMO.

I think the smartest thing he could do is leave her on her own. Why should he have to help her do anything? It would obviously show the public that she was not more than just a client.

Very true. He must be torn between trying to cash in on the media stuff and distancing himself from her.

Seems like him and Baez became extremely close. I found it interesting when he called KC a *advertiser censored* and Geraldo kept calling her that on his show. I stopped watching him because he makes my blood boil. He was totally giving Baez tips and helping him with the trial.

Only problem with Geraldo helping with ICA is that Geraldo mentioned multiple times that his wife is not a Casey fan. But on the other hand, I think this is his fifth wife so maybe he is ready to move on.

In other news:
Backing away already, or trying to throw off the media?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us...3&pagewanted=1

Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail

Quote:
Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

BBM
And there ya go...If she can't make a few bucks for his gold money clip she's outta there. They so deserve each other.

Vinnie is showing this business about the Oklahoma woman...wasn't this proven to be a false story? I know this probably isn't live now, but still...

EVERYBODY - Please stay on topic here. This is about FCA getting released. There are other threads for discussing potential wrongful death suits and what happened at the memorial.

Also - STOP NAME CALLING. STOP. ANY NAME CALLING AFTER THIS POST AND I WILL RECOMMEND THE POSTER FOR A TO.

IT IS TIME TO GET OUR COLLECTIVE SELVES TOGETHER AND REMEMBER WE ARE WEBSLEUTHS!

Thanks,

Salem

Only problem with Geraldo helping with ICA is that Geraldo mentioned multiple times that his wife is not a Casey fan. But on the other hand, I think this is his fifth wife so maybe he is ready to move on.

His wife won't care when he tells her how much $ he is getting after he gets that interview. Money talks... maybe he said he will buy her a house on an island somewhere for a vacation home.

i can see Geraldo's easy questions for her now.. "is it hard being away from your home city" "do you feel you have been scared for your life' " do you want to go to law school" "what made you chose blonde for your hair color'

easy peasey.. its going to make us all throw up.

After tonight things should fade and HLN has to move on. I saw at least Dr Drew has some new guests this week.. that Bristol Palin is on Thursday.. at least he is moving on.. phew!!

The first thing she is going to do is shower and sit down and turn on the TV and watch herself on the news, you all know it! I just hope everyone stops and moves on QUICK.

I think people are moving on, especially the people who did not follow the case very closely. The news media will find a new story. Most people who will come into contact with her who know who she is will only know her as someone who got away with murdering her child. She will only be used by people who want to make a quick buck.

One thing is a fact- she will HAVE to leave Orlando and even Florida most likely. All of us in Orlando are tired, annoyed, angry, and sick of paying taxes to feed her baloney sandwiches.

Is Vinnie running all the stuff from yesterday?

.Ooops - must be reruns. He just said new developments today about news from yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff