UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to see what I can find, and this disturbed me, its pulled off whitepages.com :sick:

Nathan W Sloop
Roy, UT 84067

Age: 30-34 Household: Stephanie, Ethan, I. (daughters name edited for privacy)

How did Ethan's name get listed as part of the household so quick? I am thinking about reporting that site, and have them take it down.

I think she wanted Ethan permanently out of her life because he reminded her of Joe. In her twisted mind she couldn't separate the two of them and she couldn't see Ethan as a person. He wasn't an extension of her, therefore she saw him as an extension of Joe. It wasn't to get back at Joe so much as to murder what she hated.

Trying to see what I can find, and this disturbed me, its pulled off whitepages.com :sick:

Nathan W Sloop
Roy, UT 84067

Age: 30-34 Household: Stephanie, Ethan, I. (daughters name edited for privacy)

How did Ethan's name get listed as part of the household so quick? I am thinking about reporting that site, and have them take it down.

I too would like to know how Ethans name was listed as part of that household when he did not even technically live with them. I would report it to LE. I'm betting they where just handing out their childrens names to make it appear they were one big happy family. Didn't NS have a restraining order against his ex and daughter? This is just another twisted part of their delusional world. Ethan did not even know NS and they have the freaking nerve to list him as part of their household, I'm sure SS did not know NS daughter as well...two very sick people staking claim to eachothers children with other responsible/caring/loving parents, when neither of them had full rights of their own children. This kind of crap needs to stop. Joe was Ethan's father not Nater and NS ex was his child's mother not SS, the nerve of these two.:snooty:

Hi eyes. I would only put info in Stephanie's timeline that has news articles, LE documents, etc as back-up, because timelines are primary reference sources we use on WS for factual info.

Thanks BeanE - that's what I have always considered a TL to be. Certainly this TL does not represent my own views on the torture/murder, I wish I could just add my own disgust here and there. So far, it is all documented from the warrants, articles, etc. The only bit of info on there that isn't verified by warrants or LE is the info about Best Buy shopping trip. Can't remember where that came from, except it was left for me on the thread for TL. I have it inserted in TL with a ...not verified...next to it. moo

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt-Lake-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d25-Thousands-of-Utah-residents-sign-Ethans-Law-petition-for-Ethan-Stacy-photos

Thousands of Utah residents sign Ethan’s Law petition for Ethan Stacy

A few days ago, a petition drawn up for Ethan Stacy, called Ethan’s Law, was proposed and over 2600 Utah residents have signed the new petition online. The anger that people around the country feel about this 4-year-old boy that hardly anyone knew is amazing, and many people want to do something about it.

This article includes particulars of the petition.

es777.jpg

Cars :)

Thanks BeanE - that's what I have always considered a TL to be. Certainly this TL does not represent my own views on the torture/murder, I wish I could just add my own disgust here and there. So far, it is all documented from the warrants, articles, etc. The only bit of info on there that isn't verified by warrants or LE is the info about Best Buy shopping trip. Can't remember where that came from, except it was left for me on the thread for TL. I have it inserted in TL with a ...not verified...next to it. moo

IIRC, the 'best buy' trip was reported by a local news station and they reported that LE verified it was SS and NS. I'll see if I can locate the report.

Taken from link Paintr put on thread, post #79

New law for Ethan wants the following areas addressed:

1. State to State Communication
2. Fast-Track Background Checks
3. Bias Towards Mother's Having Custody
4. Psychological Evaluations for all parties involved in the care of the child/children
5. Emergency Petitions being taken seriously and addressed
6. The child/children being heard and given a voice (especially when the child/children express "concern" for either parent/persons involved
7. The "Boyfriend Factor"
8. Welfare Checks being conducted
9. Detailed information on everyone who will be living with or who will be around the child/children on a regular basis during the visit, particularly those responsible for the child/children
10. Due process if a parent who abandoned his/her child wants to regain custody and have visitation rights

Some of these are really important - abandoning a child and expecting to regain custody is worth the effort to pursue.
Background checks on any boyfriend is certainly important

I wonder about giving a small child a 'voice' because seems to me that he/she could be in the middle of two very loved parents. moo

Psyc evals for everyone - that would be expensive, they are given by Psychologists are very comprehensive and very expensive. Certainly worth it, but can't imagine taxpayer monies paying for such a huge expense.

Joe and Steph had mediation - wonder if that is an option in their proposal Very interesting and sure hope it propels change. moo

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...n-Stacy-photos

I wasn't quite right. LE believes it was them, but nothing about it being verified. I'll keep looking; this was the first station to report it:

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10769121

I too would like to know how Ethans name was listed as part of that household when he did not even technically live with them. I would report it to LE. I'm betting they where just handing out their childrens names to make it appear they were one big happy family. Didn't NS have a restraining order against his ex and daughter? This is just another twisted part of their delusional world. Ethan did not even know NS and they have the freaking nerve to list him as part of their household, I'm sure SS did not know NS daughter as well...two very sick people staking claim to eachothers children with other responsible/caring/loving parents, when neither of them had full rights of their own children. This kind of crap needs to stop. Joe was Ethan's father not Nater and NS ex was his child's mother not SS, the nerve of these two.:snooty:

Wonder if it has to do with the Sloops applying for food stamps and all the social programs available to help the needy? And, to mention what Cubby said - they had the nerve to register at Macy's for high end presents. I have no words for these two other than 'disgusting' lowlife, filth. moo

I'm betting it was pulled from all the news and blog stories connecting him to their names. He wouldn't have been with them in Roy, anyway.

So many times, those sites are just wrong.

Just wanted to mention something I heard today.
N & S are in the Davis Cnty Jail.
I heard from an inmate who used to be there about how awful the food is there.
He told me it was so bad that for the 5 months he was there that he lost 30 pounds.

Of course we haven't heard anything to know if they're buying food through the commissary. I hope no one is putting money in their accounts.
Since N has his mother in Ut I guess it's possible she might.

VB

I have 'non-verified' next to the comment because I thought it came from a worker at the store but not verified by LE. All is well and I'll leave it in the way it now reads. moo

Since it was not mentioned in the probable cause documentation, it was most likely from a statement she gave police on the night he went "missing" or maybe in subsequent interviews after their arrest. I'll contact the reporter and ask if they've received verification from LE that it was indeed SS and NS at best buy. I suspect it was, given what police said.

Welcome! And thank you so much for being open to talking about this and sharing the information!

I am a little behind in the conversation, but did read some of the FB message that SS sent you. I also noticed that her message to you came from the same account that the horrible picture that we have all been discussing came from. I almost hate to ask this, but I wonder if you or any of your friends saw that photo or any others. I ask, because I am sure that SS had a whole slew of "excuses" should anyone ask about those pictures, and I am wondering what some of them were. I also wonder if that may be part of the reason for denying the friend requests, so that you and others would be unable to view the photos posted. Not sure though... MOO

The account originally belonged to NS. I was on his friends list. Around the end of last year the account name changed from Nathan Sloop to Nathan Stephanie Sloop. From the messages i would see on my news feed I realised that they were both using the same account instead of having separate accounts. I found that quite tragic..but as SB mentioned a lil about SS character I guess it was a way for her to keep her eye on him. They used the account to constantly declare their love for each other. As i mentioned before at some point there were some very angry msg by NS towards his ex wife and the custody of their child. I didn't look at their page often, but would occassionaly notice the drama on my news feed. One day I realised we werent friends anymore and I friend requested... after a few months forgeting I requested the 1st time i noticed we weren't friends so i friend requested a 2nd time. That's when i received the disturbing message, which i have removed from this site...and am try to come in contact with the person also mentioned in the msg. Anyways, I didnt have access to their page. I noticed there was only a few common friends and I think they were probably only guys. I didnt look into it at the time, but i recall the 3 common friends that appeared and all three were guys. So I assume the rest were guys only too. I really haven't spoken to anyone about the matter and whether they saw anything...whether they saw the pic that was uploaded.. I assume that if someone had seen the pic they would have commented. Alot of people were shocked though..and my news feed the first few days was filled with comments from numerous people unable to believe what happened....some wished they could have reached out more to NS... some had tried in the past... but i dont think it crossed anyone's mind that he could do something so horrible......

You've done a great job on Ethan's timeline, eyes. I know you've been very careful to include verified info. I was referring to the new timeline for Stephanie that's being discussed.

With the Best Buy info - that was actually in a news article too :)

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10769121

ETA: I should have finished catching up - someone else pulled the Best Buy link. Sorry.

14-hour fundraiser for Ethan calling for volunteers
Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 10:55pm

The community is invited to help organize a large fundraiser for the family of Ethan Stacy, the 4-year-old who was killed earlier this month after he came to live with his mother for the summer.

The fundraiser is planned for 10 a.m. to midnight June 12 at Sparetime Family Fun Center, 5160 S. 1900 West.

http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan-stacy/2010/05/25/14-hour-fundraiser-ethan-calling-volunteers

Ethan left us remembering what's important
Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 3:11pm

Ethan Stacy was only four-years-old when he left this world. There was so much he never go to do; thing we all take for granted. Think about it; there will be no first day of school, complete with new schoes, no campouts or sleepovers, no barbeques or weinie roasts no swimming or trips to the zoo.

He will never get that new puppy or forget to feed the fish. Daddy never got to tell him the important stuff, like, if a cow drinks water, where does milk come from?

There will be no more ice cream, hot dogs, macoroni and cheese or pizza.

There are so many people left behind, like grandpas, grandmas, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. There are so many songs to sing, so many stores to tell and so many books to read. There are many hugs, tickles, piggy back rides that will never happen.

Next time you bend over to tie a child's shoes, or help a child ride a bike for the first time without training wheeels, or tuck that beloved grandchild in, think of Ethan.

http://www.standard.net/topics/opinion/2010/05/25/ethan-left-us-remembering-whats-important

We love you, Ethan.

:blowkiss:

Ethan left us remembering what's important
Last Edit: May 25 2010 - 3:11pm

Ethan Stacy was only four-years-old when he left this world. There was so much he never go to do; thing we all take for granted. Think about it; there will be no first day of school, complete with new schoes, no campouts or sleepovers, no barbeques or weinie roasts no swimming or trips to the zoo.

He will never get that new puppy or forget to feed the fish. Daddy never got to tell him the important stuff, like, if a cow drinks water, where does milk come from?

There will be no more ice cream, hot dogs, macoroni and cheese or pizza.

There are so many people left behind, like grandpas, grandmas, Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. There are so many songs to sing, so many stores to tell and so many books to read. There are many hugs, tickles, piggy back rides that will never happen.

Next time you bend over to tie a child's shoes, or help a child ride a bike for the first time without training wheeels, or tuck that beloved grandchild in, think of Ethan.
http://www.standard.net/topics/opinion/2010/05/25/ethan-left-us-remembering-whats-important

We love you, Ethan.

:blowkiss:

Beautiful post BeanE, you've brough tears to my eyes. As to the BBM section - I do. I think of them all. The Ethans, the Shaniyas, the Somers, the Caylees, I never fail to think of the little lives interupted, and how lucky I am to know where my babies are and that they are safe and loved.

Oh gosh, BeanE. I couldn't read past the first sentence. It's SO heartbreaking. I kissed the tops of my kids' heads yesterday (4&6) thinking how much I loved them, thinking how precious they are.
It's a life unlived, and it is tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member