2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
KB: Lies in this case, lead-up, lies on witness stand, lies about GA, lie after lie and now there's an acquittal, is that frustrating to you guys?

JA: Not uncommon in murder investigations that ppl lie to us. Frustrating about these particular lies, for such a long time bc of volume of info and huge search, those resources in OC and throughout state and across country that were looking for a live child, these are all taxpayer resources that could have been used to find other missing children who WERE missing....

Not happy to see WESH running the split screen where Casey and her Circus are all hugging. I put a post it note over that screen to prevent nausea.

I wish they would ask about the 'bad pictures' of Casey.

Yes. The frustrating part of the ICA lies ...looking for a live child...the kidnapping lie..
They are used to murderers' lies...

I'm thankful for this PC:rocker: These folks rock:rocker:

JA: At least for me, I'm moving on.

RPRTR: You invested 3 years of life, how do you move on?

YM: My wife happy it's over. Kids too. We just have to move on. There are other victims out there who need our help.

Kealing: Couple of sources saying some imgs of Caylee ended up being sealed

YM: No

I didn't know YM had kids!

Yuri M: re Krunk, i like to say we could have found more...to say for certain, who knows.

Yuri will not speculate about what they might have found back in August when Deputy Kane (sp?) was maybe 10 feet from the skull when RK called and said he found it. They held deputy accountable and he no longer works at that agency.

JA: At least for me, I'm moving on.

RPRTR: You invested 3 years of life, how do you move on?

YM: My wife happy it's over. Kids too. We just have to move on. There are other victims out there who need our help.

Kealing: Couple of sources saying some imgs of Caylee ended up being sealed

YM: No

Bold mine

Take THAT, Wendy Murphy!

Who will, of course, blame his PI if it gets that far, but we know JB's sticky little fingers are ALL over it.

There is nothing that would make me happy at this point other than Baez lose his license to practice law.

His OS was vile and completely false, he nor any other attorneys should be allowed to do what was done in this trial.
Blaming George and Kronk without one shred of evidence is wrong, bringing in sexual abuse with no proof whatsoever...what he has done to all innocents involved he should have to pay for.

He needs to get his license revoked.

Tony Pip: One of your deputies was maybe 10 ft from that skull, how could that have changed the case after Aug 14

YM: We learned 12/17 that RK called in Aug, to speculate now, no one would know what we would actually have found at the time. It would have been two months not six months.

Demings: We held that dpty accountable and he no longer works for this agency. We can't fill in the blanks for what could have happened in this case.

YM being asked about Deputy Cain. How things could have been different. Can't speculate about it now. He would like to think they could have found more.

Sheriff Demings saying the deputy was held accountable!

Not happy to see WESH running the split screen where Casey and her Circus are all hugging. I put a post it note over that screen to prevent nausea.
:floorlaugh:

BBM: :great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wish I would have thought of that when I watched the trial ...

:great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members