2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the $$$$ they spend looking after the Anthony's, and they can not even afford to get a good communications set-up here for their press conference. It is no accident. They do not want anyone to watch or listen to their BS!!!

some lady there wan't to talk about the afro american issues, the sheriff is african american, I don't know if this lady saw the "sign" wth

Not happy to see WESH running the split screen where Casey and her Circus are all hugging. I put a post it note over that screen to prevent nausea.

thanks for posting this, I did not like seeing that while trying to listen and watch these people who invested so much searching for the Truth, as best they could, instead of people (DT) who threw so many people under the bus to "win" at all costs. IMO;

RPTR: As you look at your re-election as sheriff, there is some hesitancy on part of AA community. Could this impact your re-election?

SD: Being Sheriff is a tough job at times and a rewarding job at times. Had some controversy and some successes. We have reduced crime each year that I've been sheriff. In McFarland case we asked SA not to pursue charges and he did not. Barbershop case we have investigated and made info aval tocommty. Stand behind my 30 years in LE, look forward to being reelected. It's not about me, it's about the service we give to entire community.

Even if it's shown that Baez tampered with the witnesses? It doesn't seem like a defendant should benefit from her attorney's illegal actions.

Still, no redo. Might be able to bring charges against parties involved in tampering, however, you cannot have a mistrial once the trial is over. Nor can the SA appeal for a new trial. I don't like the fact the ICA got off, but the U.S. Constitution is what it is...no double jeopardy.

Demings said that t LE officer who was sent to investigate a possible body along Suburban, no longer works for them.

All the $$$$ they spend looking after the Anthony's, and they can not even afford to get a good communications set-up here for their press conference. It is no accident. They do not want anyone to watch or listen to their BS!!!

Whose BS?

:doh: NG producer asking about who Caylee's father is!

I really hope all the jurors saw this today-GA was NOT a suspect!!

Not happy to see WESH running the split screen where Casey and her Circus are all hugging. I put a post it note over that screen to prevent nausea.

I think this is a great idea! :rocker:

ist2_10930269-yellow-post-it-note-on-cork-board-awesome.jpg

Sgt. Allen: no one has the right to take t law into their own hands---re threats against Casey A

Huh? The communications problems are obviously due to each stations connections. Don't know where you get the idea that LE had a hand in that. LOL!

Reuters: Anger in community. How much danger is ICA in?

JA: Intelligence wrkrs assessing threats. No one has right to take law into own hands. ICA had her day in court. Hope ppl step back regardless of their feelings.

Intel wrkrs assess threats when and as they come in.

RPRTR: Who is Caylee's father? Was anything in investigation that led to suspect sexual abuse?

JA: NEver concluded who Caylee's father was. Re: sex abuse allegations, only thing we had was ICA's word. Had two prior boyf's who provided 3rd hand info, and jail informant info was even more vague. Baez asked us not to approach her at the jail so we could not build a platform for those allegations.

with regard to any other charges spinning off. can't talk about any ongoing investigations.

Lee got immunity for what? Someone ...anyone please ask...

Huh? The communications problems are obviously due to each stations connections. Don't know where you get the idea that LE had a hand in that. LOL!

That is what I was thinking. goodness......

sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member