FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have eye witnesses (who I guess could be lying) that saw her vehicle at that location several times and that she had a client in the complex. If those points are indeed true and she kept her appointments in phone, my point was it is not a stretch to believe whoever had her phone could have dumped vehicle by a previous appointment. Seeing that Michelle's phone pinged between Dale's house and his parents around same time Dale was traveling to his parents. Is this mere coincidence? I am not being factious just cannot see all these coincidences pointing to anyone other than Dale. There Is very little chance this was random, you have to admit...

I may be totally wrong, but did it say exactly that in the article, that she had a client? I just read it again and the witnesses stated that she "may" have had a client because of her business and sticker on her car so they were guessing.

True, she is a pretty girl. But, none of the witnesses claimed to see Michelle herself. So there goes that theory...

Yes BUT they also say they remember the GLOW sticker which would def catch their eye and they said she "may" have had a client that lived there. So seeing a black Hummer with no sticker and remembering it? Probably not, but seeing a black Hummer multiple times in a month that has a GLOW sticker on it mostly likely they would remember.

I also find it hard to believe that Dale did this all by himself. But, if Dale did this at all, then the alibi provided by his father is blown to bits, because he couldn't have done it all (IMO) and still arrive at his parent's home by 4:30. So, reason only follows that if the father provided a false alive, then perhaps he aided Dale in the crime itself. But, again, this is only IF Dale committed the crime.

I just haven't found anything that points to an abductor theory. And I have tried. It looks like a personal crime to me.

Yes BUT they also say they remember the GLOW sticker which would def catch their eye and they said she "may" have had a client that lived there.

I think sometimes people inject themselves into investigations and that LE has to be trained to differentiate between fabricated and legitimate sightings. If you study the aerial photos of the complex, there would be no reason for the neighbors who said they saw her Hummer in that area to be in that area at all on a regular basis. It just doesn't make sense that they, only, would have the luck to have witnessed her there on some random occasion prior to the 17th, when those that lived in the direct vicinity cannot back up the claims.

I also find it hard to believe that Dale did this all by himself. But, if Dale did this at all, then the alibi provided by his father is blown to bits, because he couldn't have done it all (IMO) and still arrive at his parent's home by 4:30. So, reason only follows that if the father provided a false alive, then perhaps he aided Dale in the crime itself. But, again, this is only IF Dale committed the crime.

I just haven't found anything that points to an abductor theory. And I have tried. It looks like a personal crime to me.

Think about it without "trying" to believe Dale did this for a second. You say that you find no reason to think it could be someone else. Why would you? If someone else did it then what clues do we have that points to any particualr person? Instead of trying to make Dale fit I am just letting things fall naturally. If Dale happens to fit so be it. So far I am def seeing things that point away from him too. TIME FRAME!!!! From day one I can not seem to make it fit.

Did her phone ping in the area of Walden Circle ?

I think sometimes people inject themselves into investigations and that LE has to be trained to differentiate between fabricated and legitimate sightings. If you study the aerial photos of the complex, there would be no reason for the neighbors who said they saw her Hummer in that area to be in that area at all on a regular basis. It just doesn't make sense that they, only, would have the luck to have witnessed her there on some random occasion prior to the 17th, when those that lived in the direct vicinity cannot back up the claims.

Well not to categorize people but someone said that this is a bad area correct? I know of places like this where the people sit on their porch all day and drink beer and watch the traffic go by. So maybe they would notice?

Exactly. Dave wouldn't even have a life bc of the serious persecution he'd have endured. Which is why I'm finding it hard to only look at Dale. Sure he has the background with a record & anger issues with his exes, but it's not like every single arrow is pointing toward him. He's just the easiest target bc of his record & the media/police going public with naming him the prime suspect.

I sure hope le has more lucrative info they're holding close. I am certain they do, I only hope it's not tainted from being biased. Look at Terri Horman - suspect with all eyes on her still living free, so maybe le didn't have as much as they led us to believe bc if they had then maybe she'd be in jail, or someone else even. My family is peppered with le, so I was raised to trust and respect them...however sometimes they blow smoke to buy time. If the case is high profile or in the public's eye, then they get more tips. If not then the case goes cold. Hopefully this case gets solved.

But LE tends to err on the side of caution before even naming anyone a POI these days...that is why I tend to believe they have evidence we don't know about. Maybe it will result in an arrest, if strong enough, even if Michelle is not found, but LE has been counting on finding her first. I'm not on any bandwagon either for or against DS being the culprit, but I do tend to think he is the one; of course I would need to see the evidence, not seen at this point, in order to convict him.

I may be totally wrong, but did it say exactly that in the article, that she had a client? I just read it again and the witnesses stated that she "may" have had a client because of her business and sticker on her car so they were guessing.

You are correct about the witnesses, but the vehicle according to these witnesses was there prior. It is speculation that a client lived there. What othe purpose would that vehicle be there previously is the question.

I am not saying there isn't reasonable doubt that Dale did this. I am saying we have no other suspects to consider at this time and there hasn't been one theory or any evidence that convinces me it someone other than Dale did this. It's process of elimination.

Now if this new info from within Dale's place is true - that LE does in fact have video of Michelle's vehicle leaving his complex at a much later time than Dale indicated and the glow sticker was missing than That's some pretty damning evidence. But does that exist? Wish we knew what LE knows...

Think about it without "trying" to believe Dale did this for a second. You say that you find no reason to think it could be someone else. Why would you? If someone else did it then what clues do we have that points to any particualr person? Instead of trying to make Dale fit I am just letting things fall naturally. If Dale happens to fit so be it. So far I am def seeing things that point away from him too. TIME FRAME!!!! From day one I can not seem to make it fit.

If I was sitting on a jury tomorrow, I would have reasonable doubt as to Dale's guilt. But, the first thing I look at when confronted with a case like this is to say to myself, does this appear to have been perpetrated by a stranger or someone known to the victim. I think that there are certain factors in every crime that can point you in either direction. In this one, so many red flags were raised, IMO, that said, the person who took Michelle, KNEW her. Then, from there, who knew MIchelle and had means, opportunity and motive to harm her? I end up at Dale every time. But, I have looked at other possibilities. I am very curious as to why Orlando seems to be a dangerous place to be a young, pretty girl. Also, there are reports of a serial killer operating in Daytona...but again, the signals are pointing to a personal attack. I haven't heard one detail that makes me think "stranger". It's deductive reasoning. I am not trying to make Dale "fit" anything.

Well not to categorize people but someone said that this is a bad area correct? I know of places like this where the people sit on their porch all day and drink beer and watch the traffic go by. So maybe they would notice?

Well, not to categorize, but if this is a high crime area, maybe honesty is a trait in high demand...

Time frame is very easy if Dale had help or a cover story so I don't get how that helps him. The time frame can fit any number of ways:

Theory 1: Within first 10 mins of Michelle arriving Dale kills her. He moves her vehicle into his garage. He takes his vehicle and kids to parent's house. He gets ride back to condo takes vehicle and body to dispose of. Gets picked up where hummer was dumped.

Theory 2: has accomplice from beginning. He kills Michelle. Accomplice takes vehicle while dale takes Michelle's phone and the children to parents. Phone acts as decoy and ability to chek in on Michelle's families concerns. Accomplice dumps body and vehicle.

Theory 3: dale kills Michelle. Calls dad for help. Dad takes hummer and Michelle. Dale takes kids and phone. Dale picks dad up somewhere

I could keep going. The timeframe isn't an issue. I don't believe he acted alone so any of these are possibilities along with many others...

You are correct about the witnesses, but the vehicle according to these witnesses was there prior. It is speculation that a client lived there. What othe purpose would that vehicle be there previously is the question.

I am not saying there isn't reasonable doubt that Dale did this. I am saying we have no other suspects to consider at this time and there hasn't been one theory or any evidence that convinces me it someone other than Dale did this. It's process of elimination.
Now if this new info from within Dale's place is true - that LE does in fact have video of Michelle's vehicle leaving his complex at a much later time than Dale indicated and the glow sticker was missing than That's some pretty damning evidence. But does that exist? Wish we knew what LE knows...

Pretty hard to eliminate someone else when no one wants to discuss the idea it could be someone else. How many SO are in any of the areas in question? How many ex's does she have? How many secret admirers does she have. How many men does she meet at the store in the run of a week?

Glad you asked! As a weapon and as a coffin. It was said somewhere, not sure if fact based or not, but I read there were no visible marks on dII. He could have incapacitated her with some part of it or an accessory he has added such as a stun gun. He could have put her the or a suit also. It could 'contain' her... I don't want to get morbid here, so I will let you draw your own conclusions on the possibilities.

Maybe not probable, All I'm saying is that its possible... and I am a firm believer that every possibility should be looked at and ONLY THEN dismissed.
:websleuther:

I still don't think it's even a possibility. I have access to Storm Trooper "armor" and you couldn't even bludgeon someone with it. It'd be like hitting someone over the head with a nerf bat or empty milk jug. I wouldn't use it as a coffin either, first that's pretty incriminating, second, that stuff is expensive!, which leads back to number one. This isn't a halloween costume, it has to be fitted to the person and you just can't order it either, you have to be in the 501st. I mean there could be an ebay black market but they try to keep tight controls on it.

I'm just throwing this out there to anyone. How can anyone say that there are no other suspects? So how have we eliminated a whole planet of people? LE says Dale has done this so LE is NOT looking in any other directions so therefore we are NOT going to hear any decent scenarios concerning an other theories unless it comes from people on here for example. Just because we can't "find" another suspect certainly doesn't mean Dale must have done it! So do you think Dale did this? Yes because I can't think of anyone else that could have. HUH?

Michelle was (is) :( a very attractive girl. It's not beyond reason that someone had their eye on her. Maybe she did have a client at that complex or maybe she was there for other reasons. Maybe she ran into the wrong person or maybe she owed someone money who knows. but if her Hummer really was there a few times over the last month then we at least have to consider why she was there and why her car ended up there when she disappeared.

Time frame is very easy if Dale had help or a cover story so I don't get how that helps him. The time frame can fit any number of ways:

Theory 1: Within first 10 mins of Michelle arriving Dale kills her. He moves her vehicle into his garage. He takes his vehicle and kids to parent's house. He gets ride back to condo takes vehicle and body to dispose of. Gets picked up where hummer was dumped.

Theory 2: has accomplice from beginning. He kills Michelle. Accomplice takes vehicle while dale takes Michelle's phone and the children to parents. Phone acts as decoy and ability to chek in on Michelle's families concerns. Accomplice dumps body and vehicle.

Theory 3: dale kills Michelle. Calls dad for help. Dad takes hummer and Michelle. Dale takes kids and phone. Dale picks dad up somewhere

I could keep going. The timeframe isn't an issue. I don't believe he acted alone so any of these are possibilities along with many others...

Okay, now account for what MP's family said about them having dogs at all the searches and no hits. Where did he kill her if she's dead?

just trying to picture how hard it would be to stuff a dead body in a star wars suit. And how long would that take?

Pretty hard to eliminate someone else when no one wants to discuss the idea it could be someone else. How many SO are in any of the areas in question? How many ex's does she have? How many secret admirers does she have. How many men does she meet at the store in the run of a week?

I doubt that any of the SO's would have replied to her brother's text. I don't think any random abductor or stalker would have abandoned the Hummer in one area and thrown the cell phone off in another area, stopping to reply to a text first.

And LE has access to the surveillance camera at the exit gate of the condo. They have seen video evidence of the Hummer leaving and what time it left and they named Dale their number one suspect. What does that tell you?

eta: random admirers do not have the intense motivating factors that Dale has. They were in a custody battle and he was behind on his child support. And she had a new boyfriend, who was beginning to get very close to her and her family. I do not think anyone can beat that motive.

Okay, now account for what MP's family said about them having dogs at all the searches and no hits. Where did he kill her if she's dead?

He could have hidden her in his truck bed , bound and gagged, but still alive.
And then killed her at the last minute and thrown her overboard or off a bridge.

just trying to picture how hard it would be to stuff a dead body in a star wars suit. And how long would that take?

Under the trooper armor you wear a um lol leotard? So you'd have to dress them in that then attach the armor. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member